• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    [Daily Discussion] - Tuesday, March 09, 2021 Bitcoin Markets

    [Daily Discussion] - Tuesday, March 09, 2021 Bitcoin Markets


    [Daily Discussion] - Tuesday, March 09, 2021

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Thread topics include, but are not limited to:

    • General discussion related to the day's events
    • Technical analysis, trading ideas & strategies
    • Quick questions that do not warrant a separate post

    Thread guidelines:

    • Be excellent to each other.
    • Do not make posts outside of the daily thread for the topics mentioned above.

    Other ways to interact:

    Get an invite to live chat on our Slack group

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin’s 2021 Returns Destroy Everything on Wall Street

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Coingecko noted the problem of traders with the withdrawal of money from the Hitbtc exchange.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Change bitcoin.net warring it's fake account

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    I am new about investing Bitcoin so I found out web Conversion Bitcoin so I sent for them almost $4,000 with Bitcoin and he should send me crypto LSK so after I sent it to them I should receive the LSK but I didn't and it's too late I figure out after research it's fake account I'm just glad everyone know now because my situation it's bad cuz this is the money I should send it to my dad for he do his surgery so I try to make this money more so I can get the amount for the surgery but not everything is taken .I'm just share the post for let people know and please pray for me and my dad so i can make money to send to my dad and let him walking again and let him happy please

    submitted by /u/Crafty_Criticism_659
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment