• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Litecoin Mimblewimble Progress Update Thread - February

    Litecoin Mimblewimble Progress Update Thread - February


    Mimblewimble Progress Update Thread - February

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:38 PM PST

    [Daily Discussion] - Tuesday March 09, 2021

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:16 PM PST

    If you had to choose are you A Bear or Bull when trading?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Pay with Litecoin everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted online in the US. Private. Secure. No Fees.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Privacy on Bitcoin via MimbleWimble & Litecoin

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Roadmap 2021

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    As I am fairly new to crypto I have build a relatively good portfolio the last 2 months.

    I am on the verge of adding Litecoin to my portfolio. However, I cannot find a roadmap for the coming months/years. Could someone help me with this?

    Regards,

    A newb

    submitted by /u/KampfCrypto
    [link] [comments]

    Mimble Wimble Update?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Do you think this upgrade will shed much needed light on LTC? Do you think it will have enough impact to draw more mainstream attention and adoption?

    submitted by /u/iaco56
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like to have the option to have login your Litewallet without a PIN?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Staking recommendation.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Hello everybody, as many here I consider myself relatively new to crypto, since I own a bit of litecoin I'd like to know what are your recommendations for staking long term. From my own research I believe that Blockfi is a good choice but I wonder if you recommend another method. Since I can't afford a lot, the APY i can get is pretty much a decisive factor.

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/Lived_Orcen
    [link] [comments]

    Does litecoin have 0 conf or a mechanism like it to avoid bottlenecks if people are trying to transact?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PST

    If no then won't the coin run into the same problem of BTC down the line where the network gets too clogged to do transactions?

    submitted by /u/mybed54
    [link] [comments]

    Ben Shapiro Mentions LTC in his BTC Breakdown Video

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Will this transaction go through? (within ~12 hours)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Cheapest way to buy and hold Litecoin

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Does anyone know the most reliable place to buy Litecoin and transfer cheaply to my own wallet?

    submitted by /u/ghostybot
    [link] [comments]

    Is Litecoin still being developed? No activity on repository.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before. I've found a few similar questions, but they were from 2018. Right now on Github there has hardly been any activity. The last commit to master was almost a year ago and I cant seem to find more recent activity. Am I looking in the wrong repository? From what I understand Litecoin copies over changes from Bitcoin, but the bitcoin devs have been pushing near daily updates and I see nothing being copied over.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/swcloud1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment