• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Bitcoin Cash "The 'Internet of Money' [Bitcoin] should not cost $0.05 per transaction. It's kind of absurd." -Vitalik Buterin (2014) // Bitcoin Cash is my hedge against both BTC & ETH's failures to scale

    Bitcoin Cash "The 'Internet of Money' [Bitcoin] should not cost $0.05 per transaction. It's kind of absurd." -Vitalik Buterin (2014) // Bitcoin Cash is my hedge against both BTC & ETH's failures to scale


    "The 'Internet of Money' [Bitcoin] should not cost $0.05 per transaction. It's kind of absurd." -Vitalik Buterin (2014) // Bitcoin Cash is my hedge against both BTC & ETH's failures to scale

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Claiming BCH from my bitcoin core wallet

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I have a wallet which I've been using from around 2015 with bitcoin core (so its a wallet.dat).

    I have spent coins since the split but I had coins at the split time.

    Now of course I wish to claim these coins, but I wish to carry on using bitcoin core for btc.

    I have installed Electron Cash, created a wallet.

    Is it correct that

    if I were to get the private keys from bitcoin core with dumpprivkey then enter the output from that command into the sweep window, is this correct?

    This will not affect my correct btc held in Bitcoin Core?

    This will show the balance I had as of block 478558 in Electron Cash?

    Or should I download Bitcoin ABC, and import my Bitcoin Core wallet.dat/copy it over to Bitcoin ABC?(the problem with this is I do not have the resources for all the blocks needed to run a full node for BCH)

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/zacctacc
    [link] [comments]

    Archive of IFP to IFP with Grasberg and assert somewhere in middle.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    memo.cash

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    When do you expect the fork and split to happen?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Hey people,

    I personally think that the differences between ABC and the rest have grown too large and unsolvable, at this point (due to the lack of governance) and therefore BCH shall fork and community split, once again.

    I wonder when do you expect this to happen? Wasn't able to find enough time related information.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/David1svk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment