• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 3, 2018

    Ethereum Bittrex Opens Direct Purchase of Cryptocurrencies With Dollars

    Ethereum Bittrex Opens Direct Purchase of Cryptocurrencies With Dollars


    Bittrex Opens Direct Purchase of Cryptocurrencies With Dollars

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 03:55 PM PDT

    Simple Fast Withdrawals on Plasma -- ethresear.ch

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 01:49 PM PDT

    Not even the "good" utility token ICOs work

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 05:30 AM PDT

    International Monetary Fund Makes a Case For Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum On Twitter

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 09:14 AM PDT

    Is there a list of crypto-friendly people running for public office?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 05:23 AM PDT

    Huobi Launches $93 Million China, South Korean Blockchain Fund

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    EIP 1057: ProgPoW, a Programmatic Proof-of-Work

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 07:10 AM PDT

    I didn't see a thread, so I'm starting one, because I think this is cool as hell. Lets get everyone looking at this, for security and decentralization.

    https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-1057

    submitted by /u/seekerjuice
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your favorite decentralized crypto gambling sites and why?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 06:53 PM PDT

    As the title says I'm looking for a few different sites that I can try out and write an article on them. Any information along with a link would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cryptoDM
    [link] [comments]

    Does Caspar Itself Help With Scaling?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 08:15 AM PDT

    So I understand that Caspar is a stepping stone towards sharding, which is meant to be a major leap forward for scaling. And I know that there are many purported benefits to switching to Caspar, including:

    - Eco-friendliness

    - Better security model

    - Avoid miner centralization

    etc.

    What I'm wondering is whether Casper, in and of itself, is purported to have scaling benefits over the current POW system. And by "scaling," I'm thinking primarily of improving TPS.

    Any explanation or pointers to links are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dzack23
    [link] [comments]

    EasyCDP is announcing Easy Repay - Repay CDPs without MKR

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 08:16 PM PDT

    We are announcing today that you no longer need to pay MKR governance fees when using EasyCDP.com. This is taken care of by the contract. In exchange for the contract paying on the users behalf a fee is charged in Ether.

    https://easycdp.com/

    submitted by /u/amp_support
    [link] [comments]

    Deploying A Smart Contract To The Ethereum Blockchain w/ Mist

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 08:03 PM PDT

    Financialization as a Medium: Speculative Notes on Post-Blockchain Art | Laura Lotti

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 06:34 PM PDT

    repair chaindata?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    I run geth 1.8.10-stable on Ubuntu. The chaindata directory is stored on a Samsung 960 pro SSD. The SSD is encrypted with LUKS. Something goes wrong with my chaindata every 2-3 moths. My transactions stay pending but I do not get any error message and I can't see my pending transactions on etherscan.io. It does not matter how high gas price I set. It seems so that my transactions are not broadcasted properly. (geth is fully synced with the network and I have active peer connections). If I delete and re download the chain data the issue is gone. Is there any other way to fix the chaindata? Like reindexing it or something similar?

    submitted by /u/abokq
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptocup: 25ETH in the pot! Tomorrow token price is increasing - Play today :)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 10:26 AM PDT

    But they havent even launched the platform yet, how can there be first partners?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 04:38 AM PDT

    Livestream: 1st Ethereum Bangkok Community Meetup!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 11:31 PM PDT

    Can Crypto Insurance Bring Mass Adoption?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 11:28 PM PDT

    Parity web ui is deprecated, sent to desktop app; do not want desktop app!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 01:59 AM PDT

    After upgrading parity to 1.10.X (from 1.9.X), I get a "nice" message:

    Parity browser UI is deprecated. Get a standalone Parity UI from here

    The "here" link links to a desktop app. I do not want a desktop app! I am after web UI (am I already running parity on dedicated machine with VPN access).

    What are my options?

    submitted by /u/sf4096
    [link] [comments]

    Most ICOs = SCAMS

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    They will slowly spent your money and then vanish.

    submitted by /u/Ablabamas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment