• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 20, 2018

    Crypto Currency Markets [r/CryptoMarkets Daily Discussion] - 20/Mar/2018

    Crypto Currency Markets [r/CryptoMarkets Daily Discussion] - 20/Mar/2018


    [r/CryptoMarkets Daily Discussion] - 20/Mar/2018

    Posted: 19 Mar 2018 11:05 PM PDT

    Welcome to the /r/CryptoMarkets Daily Discussion thread. The thread guidelines are as follows:


    The thread guidelines are as follows:

    • Discussion topics include, but are not limited to, events of the day, technical analysis, and minor questions.
    • Breaking news or other important content should be submitted as a separate post.
    • Cryptocurrency discussion not related to trading should be referred to the r/CryptoCurrency general discussion thread, see here.
    • Follow the golden rule and be excellent to each other.


    Resources and Tools:

    • Consider joining one of the r/CryptoMarkets chat groups, see here.
    • If you are using RES, please click the subscribe button below to be notified when new comments are posted.
    • To view live streaming comments for this thread, click here. Account permissions are required to post comments through Reddit-Stream.com.


    Thank you in advance for your participation. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin breaks past $9,000 threshold.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 01:13 PM PDT

    A day in the life of a Community Manager — the 72 hour work day

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 01:41 PM PDT

    How To Buy Ether With Localethereum

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 06:28 AM PDT

    Should I fomo in? Or is there another pullback coming?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 02:50 PM PDT

    Title says most of it. I have a bit of fiat saved up on Gdax, should I put all that in right now or will there be another little pullback? Just wanting to know people view on the market. Thank you

    submitted by /u/nuts12
    [link] [comments]

    U.S. Congress: 'Building a Secure Future One Blockchain at a Time'

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 03:30 PM PDT

    STELLAR (XLM) - "A System to Pay Attention to"

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 11:40 AM PDT

    Unbiased review of IOTA. Pros AND Cons. No Shilling, No FUD.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 04:26 PM PDT

    $300M Tether Printed

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 03:58 PM PDT

    The NSA Worked to “Track Down” Bitcoin Users, Snowden Documents Reveal

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 02:44 PM PDT

    Welcome Madjid Nakhjiri to the IOTA Foundation

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    Great. Now the Brits.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 11:59 AM PDT

    $400 Million Worth Cryptocurreny Didn’t Cause Bitcoin Price Drop, Says Mt Gox Trustee

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 04:09 AM PDT

    G20 Authenticates There Is No Need to Regulate Cryptocurrencies as of Right Now

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 10:37 AM PDT

    Why do YOU hate privacy and privacy coins?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 04:33 PM PDT

    The more time I spend on this subbreddit the more I see people not interested in privacy or I find the typical response "why do you need privacy if you have nothing to hide". It scares me to think my fellow Americans aren't worried about their privacy. Now before I continue I know post 9/11 privacy was ripped away from all Americans through various Acts made into law from the Bush Administration. Yet I still believe that no one should have to know what I do every moment in time. Sure as I type this my information is being recorded but still having financial privacy and privacy in everyday life is essential. Blockchain and privacy coins bring an element that is much needed. Unlike most millennials I do not have social media, I do not allow full access to my phone when I download apps. Yet, the more I read people talk down on privacy not knowing the danger of what it means to not have privacy at all. I also must note that people blaming privacy coins because they may or may not be used on the dw isn't the answer. Just the same way I can guarantee over 90% of US bills have shown to have cocaine residue. Now if you were in possession of that cocaine used $, would that make you a criminal? NO. The same way when I buy privacy coins, I'm not buying them for illicit reasons, I'm buying them for privacy. I know this message feels like rambling but I do have a question for you all out there.

    •What will it take for you to respect your privacy?

    •What do you hate about privacy that compels you to disregard the incredible technology it brings?

    •How do privacy projects and coins not improve your present and future?

    Thank you all for taking the time to read. I must note that although it pains me that most out there who do not care about privacy will vote to remove privacy, I have hope that by you educating yourself in really knowing blockchain and the wonders in can work in this world, you reconsider your stance. Good luck to you all in all your endeavors.

    submitted by /u/mac_nsa
    [link] [comments]

    The bull is awake! Hodler's! You are great! Clap for those who stay there coin!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 06:07 PM PDT

    Dynamic Fee System Explained

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:37 PM PDT

    How does CoinTracking calculate Fees?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 09:14 PM PDT

    Say I spent $100 total on Coinbase to buy BTC.

    My Coinbase fee is $5.00.

    Thus, I actually get $95.00 dollars of BTC.

    Does the trade get entered as:

    Buy X.XX BTC | Sell $100 USD | Fee $5.00 USD

    OR

    Buy X.XX BTC | Sell $95.00 USD | Fee $5.00 USD

    What is the correct and most accurate way to record this on CoinTracking.info?

    submitted by /u/skramboney
    [link] [comments]

    The Ultimate 2018 Cryptocurrency Beginners Trading Guide

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 09:08 PM PDT

    Cryptocurrency Paves The Way For New Global Financial Order

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 08:21 PM PDT

    Arcona AR Ecosystem announces the contest!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 09:55 AM PDT

    Universal Fiscal Object (UFO) is over 25% consensus for Segwit softfork!!! Logo design contest is ongoing for around .1btc worth of ufo.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 01:19 PM PDT

    CryptalDash | New Coin Listing Competition

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 11:38 AM PDT

    Received My 1st Stellar Lumen Lumenaut Inflation Payment!!! (Here's how and what to watch out for...)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:54 PM PDT

    Suspected child abuse images found within Bitcoin's blockchain...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment