• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 21, 2018

    BTC Ross Ulbricht turns 34 on March 27. It's his fifth birthday spent in a cage.

    BTC Ross Ulbricht turns 34 on March 27. It's his fifth birthday spent in a cage.


    Ross Ulbricht turns 34 on March 27. It's his fifth birthday spent in a cage.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 06:18 PM PDT

    You can send him a card or good wishes at:

    Ross Ulbricht, #18870-111

    USP Florence – High

    P.O. Box 7000

    Florence, CO 81226

    source

    submitted by /u/MemoryDealers
    [link] [comments]

    I’m here to eat shit and admit I was wrong, other new people take my warning

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 10:40 AM PDT

    I'm relatively new to crypto (post fork) and I got most of my info from reddit. I started out subbing to r/btc r/bitcoin and r/cryptocurrency. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be able to predict what happened.

    I can now admit I was brainwashed by the other two subs. I would shitpost in this sub because I thought you guys were actually scammers run by roger ver. Once I started posting more here and people giving me thought out responses it made me start questioning everything I had been told. I think this is the most important part. When I was looking for technical answers to questions I would always get way better help here.

    I was finally banned from /bitcoin about a week ago and that's what made me decide to sell the rest of my BTC for BCH. I just don't trust the community (read blockstream puppets) anymore and that's a huge part of crypto.

    I was one of the people who didn't think the troll problem was actually that bad until I started posting pro-BCH things. And wow, do people really come after you for it in most subs it's terrifying.

    Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks to this sub for allowing discussion and not banning me initially even though I was an ass. This allowed me to learn and change rather than becoming resentful. This philosophy is why BCH will win.

    submitted by /u/bahkins313
    [link] [comments]

    I was wrong too. I'm sorry.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 07:28 PM PDT

    Dear /r/btc,

    I'm sorry. I've made fun of you guys in the past, and made jokes about it, but I was dead wrong. /r/bitcoin and other subreddits brainwashed me. I am fortunate enough to free myself from their brainwashing, but I want to tell my story, so everyone out there can see the truth.

    I run my own crypto news site. http://thebitplex.com. I started posting articles on different subreddits to get at least some people to read my articles. But then something odd happened. Every time I posted some criticism of Bitcoin, I got a ton of hate and my post was removed. That level of censorship and hate was unbelievable.

    At that moment I knew something was wrong. Because at the end of the day, all cryptocurrencies are only as good as the communities behind it. And if /r/bitcoin never sees Bitcoin's flaws, they will never improve.

    Which is why I am proud to say I have converted all my BTC for BCH. Because people here I can count on. People here improve BCH and work constructively to a better cryptocurrency for all.

    It was really hard for me to write this. It's a odd feeling. As if I was abused and tortured, and now I have Stockholm's syndrome: feelings of trust towards a captor. And it's extremely hard to break away from that feeling. But nevertheless, I have decided to overcome my emotions. Why? Because thousands of people are still being manipulated by them. If I can get people to see the truth, my job here is complete.

    Thank you.

    /u/trontonian

    EDIT: If you'd like to, check out my news site. I'll definitely be putting up more BCH content and to being the truth to more people.

    submitted by /u/trontonian
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash is everything that Bitcoin was supposed to be, before it was taken over by a small group of radically minded “Core developers”, largely through propaganda and censorship

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 01:11 PM PDT

    r/Bitcoin Moderators Continue to Ban Users Despite no Offensive or Inappropriate Content.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 02:29 PM PDT

    N Taleb: "Many problems in society come from the interventionism of people who sell complicated solutions because that’s what their position and training invites them to do. There is absolutely no gain...to propose something simple: you are rewarded for perception not results."

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 09:26 PM PDT

    What is destroying your credibility worth? For Jonathan Hamel, it was eight dollars and forty-eight cents.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 12:11 PM PDT

    Jimmy Nguyen interview: Nchain's Vision, Strategy and Roadmap for Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 09:00 PM PDT

    I only ever quote Satoshi using http://nakamotoinstitute.org/. Somebody want to automate me? So that any user could type "bandwidth" /u/SatoshiSaid and the bot gives back a list of phrases where Satoshi used the word, you pick the write one and you have the quote and context you are looking for.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 08:09 PM PDT

    This would allow any user to quote Satoshi correctly and in context very fast and efficient.

    submitted by /u/SatoshiSaid
    [link] [comments]

    LN node count has shrunk by 15% since last week.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 02:33 PM PDT

    The effects of censorship on our community are very real!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 12:35 PM PDT

    So BCore (BTC) is The King of Market Cap. May I suggest Lightning Labs (responsible for Lightning Network we currently have) are The King's tailors... this is a nice easy gif explaining what is happening in North Corea right now...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:55 PM PDT

    The Real Flippening.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 08:58 PM PDT

    I dont see it being discussed nearly enough. Too much focus is being placed on the constant attacks that are occuring in opposition to Bitcoin cash.

    "Third world" countries should become wealthy very quickly in a crypto economy, all of the trust based risks that western society has normally dealt with through unsavory methods ( war, tracking, reputation, stratification, dialectics, entertainment ) can be bypassed by a new devolpmental path forward that crypto can provide. Such countries also happen to be abundantly wealthy in terms of natural and genetic resources, and thus carry the most potential.

    Now is the best time for crypto to gain prominance in these regions before the infrastructure for control is developed as we have it here. Or maybe it is already too late ( full spectrum dominance )? This negative aspect to technology needs to be dealt with, and crypto might just be the key that breaks the cycle of emulation.

    This, to me is The Real flippening. But so far adoption has been mainly a Western trend. Can Western culture can redeem itself to an extent, by handing over some hard won technology over towards a better future?

    I know that this community has been trying to make inroads into Venezuela, due to the conditions. What is the state for other countries? What are some ideas for increasing adoption? Also, is it a plausable idea that technocracy and crypto are seperable? Looking forward to some constructive conversation.

    submitted by /u/-sagas
    [link] [comments]

    A Bitcoin Entrepreneur Jonathan Hamel knowingly misleads a Canadian Parliamentary committee to smear Bitcoin Cash (BCH). More Lawlessness from Bitcoin/Lightning

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 03:10 AM PDT

    Swedish retailer adds Bitcoin Cash payment.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:42 AM PDT

    Government official openly asking for bribe to smear Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 07:04 AM PDT

    The NSA Worked to “Track Down” Bitcoin Users, Snowden Documents Reveal

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 08:45 AM PDT

    PSA: fork.lol has not updated for almost 7 hours now.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 11:42 PM PDT

    Liechtenstein citizens are now able to buy Crypto directly from the bank

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 08:59 AM PDT

    Survey Says 8% of the American Population Now Own Cryptocurrency

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:19 PM PDT

    I got my Bitcoin Cash stickers finally, thanks Roger! #BCHPLS Now time to actually save up to buy some lol

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 07:26 PM PDT

    Loaded my Bitpay debit card with BCH today

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 09:51 AM PDT

    Holy smokes! It was instantly ready to spend once the payment was broadcast!

    Looks like Bitpay doesn't have a problem with 0-conf!

    submitted by /u/biffnipples
    [link] [comments]

    In attacking Bitcoin Cash, Core trolls have lost all sense of principles and abused the meaning of words endlessly to suit their narrative.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 10:00 AM PDT

    Adoption is growing!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 12:52 PM PDT

    BITBOX v0.4.0 has been released. Includes methods for HDNodes, Mnemonics and Addresses

    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 06:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment