• Breaking News

    Monday, January 1, 2018

    Crypto Currency Markets [UPDATE] - Elixir New Website Release And Dev Reveal Tomorrow

    Crypto Currency Markets [UPDATE] - Elixir New Website Release And Dev Reveal Tomorrow


    [UPDATE] - Elixir New Website Release And Dev Reveal Tomorrow

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:02 PM PST

    IOTA year review sum-up

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:57 PM PST

    Buy and Hold 31 Cryptocurrencies for 365 Days - Week 20 - Happy New Year!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:38 AM PST

    Happy new year!

    This week's biggest gainer: XRP (+108%)

    This week's biggest loser: NXT (-58%)

    Portfolio gain this week: +4%

    Week 20 Results

    See the rules for the experiment here.

    submitted by /u/Tetragrammatron
    [link] [comments]

    If you had one coin to invest $500 in

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:06 PM PST

    Ideally hold for a year. Take out your initial investment when you choose to limit risk. I think I would pick XLM. I also really like TRX, ICX, Wabi and POE.

    submitted by /u/Birdknowsbest21
    [link] [comments]

    Entire crypto market cap (excluding bitcoin) up 150% in 1 month

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:04 PM PST

    IOTA - “Kingpin Of IoT?”

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:23 AM PST

    Kinda high transaction fees on binance.com?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:24 PM PST

    Uhm so I'm not sure if I don't get something but aren't 100 TRX as fee a little to high ?

    https://imgur.com/a/SWO25

    submitted by /u/Neawers
    [link] [comments]

    Will Blockchain Kill the Passwords?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:30 AM PST

    Where do you see the crypto market going in 2018? Can the 2017 performance realistically repeat?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:34 AM PST

    Bigger assets like BTC, ETH, and XMR have seen 10x or more gains in 2017 - much more than in previous years.

    What's your view: Will 2018 see 10x again, will we stagnate, or will we see slower-paced gains (like in 2015 and 2016)?

    Gut feeling would be that no market goes up straight and that 2018 may not see the same percentages as last year.

    Please share your opinion and reasoning. Happy New Year!

    submitted by /u/hyperhappy2
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get into trading alts actively, to come up with a profit.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:11 AM PST

    I got into crypto a few days ago, bought some TRX and some IOTA. I didn't put a ton in, because I only want to dip my toe in for the moment being. Although, I am gonna start putting more in little by little, but that's not my point.

    I know some people can spend a few hours on Binance just actively trading alts for alts to come up with a profit. I want to know how to get into that. Thanks guys, and happy Cryptoing (or whatever.)

    submitted by /u/NovaLext
    [link] [comments]

    Speculations of Raiblocks price going forth?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:25 AM PST

    I've been postponing buying at 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, and now 23. I did buy some when it was a .8 though... I've just been expecting a correction and didn't finish dollar cost averaging. And well... it's fine... though, now I'm at this point... is it worth buying in again? Do you guys think price will crash once it hits a major exchange? How it's gone up is just unreal... but there is clear value in what Raiblocks is delivering

    submitted by /u/mr-jaime
    [link] [comments]

    Interview with cryptocurrency 'pump and dump' Telegram group admin

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:45 AM PST

    why do markets, especially during a bearish turn after a long term rally, still tend to respect past ( I️ mean like months old) resistance/support zones?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:37 PM PST

    Is I️t just because traders as a whole have confidence in that zone or is there a more technical explaintion for this, kinda like 'market memory' or something

    submitted by /u/nigga1235
    [link] [comments]

    Introduction to Enigma (ENG) the next big privacy coin?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:03 AM PST

    [Discussion] Want to raise Loopring awareness, and receive input.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:06 PM PST

    Howdy!

    I know there's a ton of coins out there, and you all have your reasons for investing in the tokens and coins of your choice. I did want to raise some awareness about Loopring (LRC) though! I'm posting this for two main reasons:

    1.) To populate r/loopringorg

    2.) To get a little more discussion about the tech and its competitors

    So, what is Loopring? Loopring "is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reducing the cost of trading." The protocol seeks to pool the liquidity of cryptocurrency's. It is an agnostic protocol that can be operated on any program that operates Smart Contracts. LRC's vision is to run their protocol on the Top 10 Smart Contract platforms, so as not to "put it all their eggs in one basket."

    Loopring is headed by Daniel Wang, who in prior professional lives was involved with Google, co-founder of various other start-ups, and has experience as a senior director and blockchain researcher at Zhongan Technology. To boot, Daniel Wang is friends with Hongfei Da (founder of NEO), who was an early investor in LRC.

    Loopring offers benefits to both users and exchanges by:

    • deferring risk from both parties in decentralized smart contracts,

    • minimizing fees and cost to create more profitable orders through ring-matching and order-sharing, and

    • as a cross-platform protocol.

    Additionally, the Dev team released their 2018 Road Map, which contains realistic goals for the year. I'd really like to point out one tidbit of information:

    • "For both NEO and Qtum, we are fairly certain that the majority of LRN/LRQ will be distributed to, Ethereum based, LRC token holders based on a snapshot of each addresses LRC balance at certain block height, in the future."

    Yes, you read that right. For each LRC you buy and hodl, within some time in Q1 and Q2 you'll receive an equivalent amount of LRx tokens for Qtum and NEO.

    Blockchain Brad had a really good interview with Daniel, that helped share his vision and talent.

    I hope this came off as educational, and not too shill-ish. Obviously, I'd like to see this community grow, but also, this is an opportunity for investors to get into LRC early and receive benefits of getting LRx tokens for simply hodling.

    Perform your due diligence, and do your own research.

    P.S. I'd love to hear about other coins and folks who are in the cross-chain, decentralized exchange realm.

    submitted by /u/FIREmillenial
    [link] [comments]

    mercatox problem, please help, dont upvote

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:06 PM PST

    I'm trying to get off of mercatox, so I need to sell my coins to one of their few common coins that aren't under maintenance. The problem I'm running into is that I'm clicking on the sell column, clicking on the amt I have, it auto fills the amount, then I'm clicking on the "highest bid" and it auto fills the price, then I click sell and absolute nothing happens. Tried it a dozen times, going crazy and would appreciate the help! This is XRB if that matters. I definitely believe in the product and want to stay long term but I need to get off mercatox...

    submitted by /u/ReaverKS
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to buy a lot of BTC w/o verification?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:01 PM PST

    This damn verification is taking so long on Bitstamp, and on Coinbase i've got to wait another week to be able to do larger instant-buy transactions from my CC since I still havent bought $700 worth on credit (does anyone know what that 'larger' number is?). Is there a faster way for me to be able to get some BTC so I can transfer to binance and buy alt coins?

    submitted by /u/tiltitsmcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join a signals group

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:46 PM PST

    Looking to join/subscribe to a telegram group that calls out the best trading signals to get the best profit return. I see a lot out there advertised but looking for anyone's recommendations with the best results. Paid and free ones that aren't pump and dumps. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/twintowersrubble
    [link] [comments]

    ELASTOS public ico live in 10 min

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:51 PM PST

    Just wanted to give a heads up to the community.

    Also wanted some thoughts from anybody here,

    Anybody buying?

    Minimum investment .1 btc which gets you 80 tokens.

    submitted by /u/Contemplat3
    [link] [comments]

    Why So Many ICOs — What Does It All Mean? Check it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:16 AM PST

    My first portfolio ever - What do you think?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:04 PM PST

    Where do i keep my altcoins?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:29 PM PST

    Hi, I just orderd an ledger S to store my altcoins i will buy but before that arrives, how do i store my coins?

    Do i need alot of diffrent wallets, like rai_wallet or can i have them all at the same place?

    I will move them into my ledger when i get them but until then i need somewhere to keep them.

    submitted by /u/internetheroxD
    [link] [comments]

    Arbitrage in crypto currencies

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:57 AM PST

    Hi,

    I've spotted a lot of arbitrage opportunities in the crypto markets, and after reading around on reddit I think there are at least a few people making decent money off this, both manually and with bots. I've been exploring it myself and trying a couple of small arbs, but if anyone has any tips based off experience that would be awesome. I'm also interested if anyone has a bot or arbing product that they'd be willing to share, I'm happy to pay well if it's a good product. I've done a lot of arbitrage in sports markets so I'm already familiar with the math and the general logistical risks, as well as the importance of discretion.

    Any and all tips would be very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/howdoigetstronger
    [link] [comments]

    Lost track of history of crypto trades

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:12 PM PST

    I had some spare time today so I decided to do some accounting on my crypto trades.

    I first started buying ETH on Coinbase back in Dec 2016. As I ramped up my purchase I started buying on Gemini.

    Somewhere around June 2017 I decided to diversify some of my ETH holdings to a bunch of alt coins (LTC, NEO, FCT, to name a few). These were done by a variety of methods -- some I exchanged ETH for BTC to purchase the altcoins on Poloniex, some I used shapeshift to convert ETH to the altcoin.

    I then opened an account on Bitfinex, sent some ETH there, and did margin trading. I did probably about a gazillion trades there (including cancelling and resetting orders), exchanging between coins, buying coins from the profits I got from margin trading, proceeding to lose some of the gains etc.

    Shortly after I opened an account on Bittrex, to trade beween more coins that were not available on Bitfinex.

    At that time I did not have the foresight to track every single trade I executed. As you can probably tell it is near impossible to go back and re-trace and account for every single trade I did.

    What can I do in this case? All I can think of is calculating the total USD value of the coins I currently hold, and compare that with how much initial investment I made. So while I can't exactly find out how much profit / loss I made for each single trade, I do at least have a rough idea of how much profit I have made on aggregate.

    Is there anything else I can do in terms of re-accounting for past trades?

    submitted by /u/zksnugs
    [link] [comments]

    Expectations of a major market correction?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:55 PM PST

    With how well crypto has been (Market cap effectively doubling in the last mont) doing as of late is anyone expecting a bear market/major correction in the near future?

    submitted by /u/Flipping101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment