• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 5, 2022

    Ethereum this is how Ethereum is bringing value back to artists in the Music Industry (Music NFTs)

    Ethereum this is how Ethereum is bringing value back to artists in the Music Industry (Music NFTs)


    this is how Ethereum is bringing value back to artists in the Music Industry (Music NFTs)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 03:59 AM PST

    In less than 1 year my album has done $200,000+ in Music NFT sales. So big for me as an independent artist. That's equal to about 66,000,000 streams. For perspective, it has 2.2M on Spotify now. That means I got paid only about $6,600 from Spotify over the last 2-3 years. Yesterday I had my biggest day of sales on Ethereum ever. This Music NFT technology is going to bring millions to Ethereum, and its going to bring huge value back to the Music Industry.

    I literally made more in 1 year of NFTs than my first 7 years of music with a major label. 🤯 I'm so grateful... this is why Music NFTs = the future 🙏💎

    Music Artists have been underpaid for way too long. NFTs give us a new way to sell our products at a much higher value. Music NFTs bring the value back to music.

    submitted by /u/famous_Dyl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment