• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, April 27, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, April 27, 2021


    Daily Discussion, April 27, 2021

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Please utilize this sticky thread for all general Bitcoin discussions! If you see posts on the front page or /r/Bitcoin/new which are better suited for this daily discussion thread, please help out by directing the OP to this thread instead. Thank you!

    If you don't get an answer to your question, you can try phrasing it differently or commenting again tomorrow.

    Join us in the r/Bitcoin Chatroom!

    Please check the previous discussion thread for unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/rBitcoinMod
    [link] [comments]

    Build this little helper to always be up-to-date on the BTC price

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    "Tesla sold 10% of its holdings essentially to prove liquidity of Bitcoin as an alternative to holding cash on balance sheet."

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    It looks like Tesla sold just enough bitcoin ($272 million for a $101 million profit) to give them $1 Billion in adjusted earnings.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    My friend wanted to buy bitcoin but was too scared so I just bought her $100 of bitcoin as a birthday present !

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I made a 3 minute animation explaining Bitcoins' energy consumption

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    A very bullish note from a Tesla executive on Bitcoin during today's Tesla earnings call

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    To paraphrase, this is what he said: "We were looking for a place to store cash trying to get good returns while also trying to preserve liquidity. The traditional options we looked into had low yields and involved taking some risks or sacrifice liquidity. Whereas with Bitcoin, we are pleased with the liquidity in the market and it was a good decision to buy Bitcoins. We are optimistic about Bitcoin for many reasons and it is out intent to hold our current Bitcoin position and continue to accumulate Bitcoins from customer transactions as they purchase vehicles."

    submitted by /u/cryptosp
    [link] [comments]

    1 BTC

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I know, I know....never tell...

    But fuck YEAH.

    From watching BTC in 2013 and not understanding anything over 2016 when I tipped my toe into it until now, my girlfriend and I accumulated 1 BTC. It feels great.

    I hope the magic internet money will bring a bright future to all of us!

    submitted by /u/thd3us
    [link] [comments]

    Chiefs tight end Sean Culkin becomes first NFL player to convert entire salary into Bitcoin

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    News that JPM are now offering a Bitcoin fund after spreading FUD last week - absolute scumbags getting you to sell low

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    JPMorgan went through the 6 stages of Bitcoin

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Check out my BTC wallet

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Lily Allen is £9.6 Billion Poorer As She Declined a Performance on Second Life for 200,000BTC in 2010

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    She was offered a chance to do a presentation on Second Life for "Hundreds of Thousands of bitcoins" which one paper reported as being 200,000 BTC, but she declined as they had no commercial value back in 2010. She hasn't released what the actual figure was, but it'd be at least 200k BTC.

    If only she did the performance and held on to them, today she'd have been richer than the Queen, with a fortune (of at least) £9,600,000,000.

    Poor lass!

    submitted by /u/sc3nner
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays :)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Yesterday I purchased an additional 0,01 Bitcoin for ~$495 in cash at an average price of ~$49.500 per BTC in accordance with my HODL Strategy.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    I'm doing this right Michael Saylor?

    submitted by /u/DestructorEFX
    [link] [comments]

    Tesla loses a ton of money selling cars but makes it all back on bitcoin and tax credits ��������

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    China's Bitcoin Mining Dominance Will Soon Take A Hit, As Australian/US Company Orders Over 11,000 New Rigs...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Help me get my money back and perhaps you'll make $5000

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    The title sounds crazy I know but it'll explain I've trading bitcoin on deribit since 2018 but on march 26th they've decided to block my account "due to suspicious activities" after asking for some KYC now it's been almost a month since a provided everything they've asked for but according to them, they are still investigating and won't let me withdraw my funds at this current stage also no estimate time frame has been given to me of how long such investigation could take, I trade for a living and I've potentially lost the opportunity to make thousand of dollars and will continue to do so for as long as my account remains blocked.

    I've noticed that sometimes this companies/exchanges give priority to people when said people have influence on social networks perhaps a lot of followers on twitter like cryptocobain, but I'm not an influencer by any means im just a regular guy that's why In an effort to make some noise on twitter I'll be giving away $5000 in btc when deribit finally unblocks my account if you'd like to help me make some noise like and rt this tweet also upvote this post, hope I'm not breaking any rules here is all for a good cause, thanks in advance

    tweet

    submitted by /u/unknownbtc
    [link] [comments]

    Surf Town In El Salvador Steers Towards Bitcoin-Based Economy

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Elon did not sell any BTC, on a personal level. Also confirms he HOLDS BTC.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    You have most of your money in BTC! That's crazy!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    That's what my friend said at dinner last night. Remember it's only crazy if you don't understand. Now that I do, it's more crazy to have all my money sitting in a bank.

    submitted by /u/Marszzs
    [link] [comments]

    Tesla SODL $252 million worth of bitcoin -- Q1 2021 Financial Results

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    This is why I won't sell any of my BTC in this bull market

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    1. I do not need fiat right now, actually I am buying a house but the interest rates are so low (0.39%) that I would be crazy not to take out a loan.
    2. Other option is to sell high and then buy back at lower price. But then I have to perfectly time the top and again buy the bottom. I have to be right 2 times which I believe is not possible. In addition I have to pay 39% tax on capital gains so i have to wait at least for 40% dip to have the same amount of BTC as I started with. And who knows how low will it go in this cycle.
    3. The last reason is that I believe this is my once in a lifetime opportunity to FIRE.
    submitted by /u/murdocsvk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment