• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    [Daily Discussion] - Wednesday, March 10, 2021 Bitcoin Markets

    [Daily Discussion] - Wednesday, March 10, 2021 Bitcoin Markets


    [Daily Discussion] - Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Thread topics include, but are not limited to:

    • General discussion related to the day's events
    • Technical analysis, trading ideas & strategies
    • Quick questions that do not warrant a separate post

    Thread guidelines:

    • Be excellent to each other.
    • Do not make posts outside of the daily thread for the topics mentioned above.

    Other ways to interact:

    Get an invite to live chat on our Slack group

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy planning with your crypto

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Has anybody thought about legacy planning with your crypto? How is one going to safely pass on your crypto assets to your NOK in case of accidents.

    So far, I've come across Coincover https://www.coincover.com/. They are backed by Lloyd's. Caveat is they are very new. First mention of them was in 2019. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/psiclops
    [link] [comments]

    New to trading. Confused about fees.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I'm new to trading so forgive me. If I place a limit buy/sell order, and purchase BTC with my account balance lets say $100 I'm assuming I get charged the the regular maker/taker fees which is like .16%/.26% but if I place a market order for BTC and pay with my account balance in USD that is considered an instant buy and I pay 1.5%?

    Just trying to make sure I'm understanding this because I've made a few trades where I thought I would have made some profit but because of the fees I actually lost some money or would just about break even.

    I'm on kraken btw

    https://www.kraken.com/features/fee-schedule

    submitted by /u/PsychicFiction
    [link] [comments]

    DCA Beginner Question

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Which plan seems better?

    Plan 1: Buy BTC and ETH only. Spend $50 and buy 50% BTC and 50% ETH. No schedule and buy on dips.

    Plan 2: Buy BTC, ETH and LTC. Weekly, regardless of the current cost of each coin. Alternate between coins so 1 week buy 50/50 BTC and ETH. Next week buy 100% LTC. Next week buy 50/50 again.

    HODL both obviously.

    Also at what point is a hardware wallet required?

    Edit: So no LTC. 50/50 BTC and ETH. Weekly. And occasionally some altcoin like XLM or ADA.

    submitted by /u/Ne_On
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment