• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/02/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/02/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/02/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hello! It's Wednesday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread.

    You can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP here.

    Before posting, read the r/Ripple rules on the sidebar and also check out the thread containing helpful links: https://redd.it/7l94ng

    If you see any rule-breaking content, please report by contacting the moderator team modmail

    We now have an official discord channel dedicated to r/Ripple: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    This channel is also used for r/XRP. While there are rules to follow, it will be a more relaxed environment where

    you can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP. The channel is not affiliated with Ripple the company.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    SBI Holdings Testing XRP-Based Payments Platform and Use of Digital Asset in Trillion-Dollar FX Market

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Canada-listed Braingrid Refocuses Its Business, Invests in Cryptonews com

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    EXCITING BRIGHT FUTURE for Ripple XRP Price Chart as the MONTHLY CANDLE BREAKOUT Reinforces Optimism

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    OKEx will support the $SPARK Airdrop Program for $XRP holders

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Which exchanges are reputable and supporting the air drop?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    I'm currently invested in coinbase.pro but they don't support the drop. I want to add more XPR in the next few days and don't really know which other exchanges are reputable that will support the drop, I've seen lists that support the drop, but I don't really know a lot about most of those exchanges. Any suggestions? (I'm in the USA).

    submitted by /u/ru469
    [link] [comments]

    RippleNet Member Temenos Picked by LTI to Offer Digital Banking Platform in Nordics

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Poloniex supporting Flare

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Ripple VS XRP and the FUD getting to me a little

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Looking for some guidance here. I've got a nice little bag of XRP built up and in general am all in. Just something I can't stop thinking about and can't seem to get any clarity on. In a lot of instances it seems there is a purposeful effort when discussing in media to refer to Ripple and not XRP. Ripple offers several products that don't utilize XRP. Can't help but wonder if the reason they talk about ripple and not XRP is because they know ripple is more of a sure thing and xrp is a big hope. I'm sure the info is out there, for whatever reason I can't make it make sense logically in my brain. I'm aware of all the documents out there I'm aware of all the relationships. It just seems like there is a blurred line when referring to XRP or Ripple and I wonder if some of that is on purpose.

    The money I have invested is money I can afford to lose. It would be painful but it wouldn't affect my daily life. But my wife and I do foster care and have 7 kids. So needless to say I'd prefer to not see it vanish. Not sure what I'm looking for or asking I guess. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. In the end just trying to be as wise as possible. TIA

    submitted by /u/chowder007
    [link] [comments]

    Question about flare drop

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    So currently I have my XRP on my hardware ledger wallet.

    "If" I would send over my XRP to for example, binance, kraken, bitstamp etc and let my XRP there, will I receive flare tokens there?

    I know I can also set it up with my hardware wallet but that seems like a bunch of work.

    submitted by /u/OfficialSky
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on .crypto website/addresses?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    This website: https://unstoppabledomains.com/

    They offer websites which can receive crypto, I bought a domain with my name, anyone else using this website?

    submitted by /u/__99
    [link] [comments]

    Very confused

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    So I read a previous post about the flare airdrop whatever stuff. I'm sure you guys are sick of seeing posts about it

    In any case, I imported my address from Uphold to the XRP toolkit. Uphold tells me I have around 1,400 XRP. XRP toolkit, with the same address, tells me I have 25,000.

    I bought all this about 3 years ago and haven't paid much attention, and I'm a noob when it comes to crypto in general, so I have no idea where the disconnect is. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RuTz101
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Options

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I wanted to reach out to this community to get some input in selling options. I have been a firm HODLR and I have moved my stash to a wallet in order to receive the airdrop. I guess my plan has always been to move everything back to Coinbase or Kraken in order to sell. Anyone have some input on whether this is a good plan or have other options? It would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/cleveweenbrowns
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain how the airdrop is gonna work on binance?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    What does this mean? - we're not getting 1:1?

    The airdropped SPARK amount for each user holding XRP will be calculated based on the formula as follows:

    User A = Amount of XRP held by User A at the time of snapshot / Total XRP held by Binance at the time of snapshot \ Total SPARK received by Binance for the airdrop*

    How will i access the spark i recieve, when they have this line?

    For the trading and listing of SPARK on Binance, SPARK will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of SPARK. The default position we have is no listing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/notthrow
    [link] [comments]

    My review and analysis of Ripple cryptocurrency

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Registering for airdrop without moving whole stash to an exchange?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Is it possible to register for the flare tokens without having to move one's whole XRP stash to an exchange?

    I did read somewhere that you can update the message key attribute?

    The conspiracy theory in me says not to do this.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Ripsalot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment