• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Litecoin "LTC is a direct attack on BTC" 🤣

    Litecoin "LTC is a direct attack on BTC" ��


    "LTC is a direct attack on BTC" ��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I didn't like the Litecoin blockcard

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    - It's KYC doesn't work. I added my KYC info and never heard back, never got the physical card.

    - The deposit price moves. It doesn't track that I paid my $10, and as soon as the price moves it asks for more money.

    - Can't withdraw. Would you put your money in something where you can't get it out?

    I want to like the Litecoin blockcard but it needs work.

    submitted by /u/dafali
    [link] [comments]

    It is still worth it.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Look, I know this is a bias question seeing as this is a litecoin group. Bit what are your thoughts , is litecoin still worth the crypto investment. (Yes I know its "worth it" as in better then most all other investments). Will it bounce back? Bitcoin is reaching all time records and sitting near all time highs but LTC is at 80.. 90$. I have a decent amount of it I'm just trying to decide if I convert to other altcoins or will the new security and anonymous trading In .

    Will it ever hit 1000$

    submitted by /u/huntneat1
    [link] [comments]

    Celebration of Litecoin

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    In order to celebrate the recent success of Litecoin and the soon to be available Litecoin cards, we at Tong Jerky would like to extend a special thank you to all those early adopters that helped make this possible.

    We have been accepting cryptocurrency on our website for over 2 years now and wouldn't have it any other way.

    As a thank you we are offering 20% off on our website for all Litecoin users and adopters by using the code "LTC"

    www.tongjerky.com

    submitted by /u/tngcoin
    [link] [comments]

    Does Litecoin have an official noise?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:38 PM PST

    A logo is great, but when you add a noise, slogan, or quick jingle to it, it is much more recognizable. Think NBC, X-box, and Intel. I have seen Litecoin logos used for TV sponsorship, it might be cool to also hear a sound. What would a Litecoin sound like? A chicken cluck? A coin drop? Something no one has herd before? Could we come to a consensus?

    submitted by /u/gosgood
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know my address?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I've downloaded litecore and everything is synchronised and stuff, but I can't find my address anywhere. Where can I find it?

    submitted by /u/koelan_vds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment