• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Litecoin Litecoin is on the verge of breaking into the Top 1,000 assets by market cap!

    Litecoin Litecoin is on the verge of breaking into the Top 1,000 assets by market cap!


    Litecoin is on the verge of breaking into the Top 1,000 assets by market cap!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Litecoin is on the verge of breaking into the Top 1,000 assets by market cap!

    Litecoin is about to break into the Top 1,000 U.S. traded assets by market cap following its rise to a $6B market cap.

    LTC has been on a run up 80 spots just this week.

    https://preview.redd.it/u8a7e85ckl261.png?width=2382&format=png&auto=webp&s=125a39168a236437b94d9d3b6e9104eaa30df52d

    submitted by /u/FeCromartie
    [link] [comments]

    A fragrance for litecoiners ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:24 AM PST

    Splitting of the reddit community?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I know there's probably good reason for this and to prevent every other topic being drowned out by talk about price but I feel sometimes that having /r/litecoin, /r/litecoinmarkets and /r/litecoinmining results in each subreddit being a lot less busy.
    If I came in to the subreddit and didn't know anything about litecoin then I probably wouldn't stay too long as it looks like there's not a huge amount going on and I probably then wouldn't invest any time or money into litecoin.

    I don't know what other people's thoughts are on this but I would think generally more activity leads to more interest which leads to more investment and things escalate from there. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to make sense to me!

    submitted by /u/FoamToaster
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on getting some Litecoin

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:00 AM PST

    What are good Software wallet options for Litecoin? I have found an article suggesting Xapa wallet. Not sure if this is promoted or genuine, so I would love to get some further feedback...

    Suggestion source: https://coincodex.com/article/10080/how-to-store-and-exchange-litecoin-with-xapa-wallet/

    submitted by /u/LimunFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Mimblewimble Progress Update Thread - November

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    How much should I expect to pay in transaction fees?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    If I were to send $25,000 worth of Litecoin, how much should I expect to pay in network or transaction fees?

    (Is Litecoin a decent way to move money between exchanges?)

    submitted by /u/PenIslandTours
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to sweep funds from a paper wallet?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    I have a paper wallet and want to sweep the funds to someone who I'm selling my litecoin to. On my lite address, it says I can sweep my balance to my blockchain.info account, however it doesn't seem like blockchain accepts LTC anymore? How can I access these funds without 3rd party apps? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/vadmillainy
    [link] [comments]

    Crypto "game" application (swissborg)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:08 PM PST

    I would like to share this App called "SwissBorg Community" (can be found in every app store). Its a well made prediction game where you can actually win BTC and CHSB quite easily. You can do several challenges to earn those coins, badges, etc. You can use my referral code after installing to help me get one of the challenges done...in return you automatically get a few thousand points to get a good start in the game:) my code is: G2AGP3Q thank you so much peoples!

    submitted by /u/ahab_dent
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Core Blockchain better than others? PART II (Ping Exchange)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    NEW Pay Depot Bitcoin (LTC) ATM at Gulf Gas - Pennsylvania

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    NEW Pay Depot Bitcoin (LTC) ATM at Gulf Gas - Pennsylvania

    NEW Pay Depot Bitcoin ATMs at Gulf Gas - Pennsylvania

    Check out Gulf Gas to get the lowest possible transaction fees when you buy or sell your cryptocurrency with Pay Depot.

    Bitcoin ATMs at Gulf Gas in Delaware LOCATION:

    1257 N Charlotte St., Pottstown, PA 19464

    Google Map Link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1Mbchs1Hark6-aAMhPQkSSnVzu6zxcqV4&usp=sharing

    https://i.redd.it/1bfdg9yasf261.gif

    For Support, You can Email us at [Support@paydepot.com](mailto:Support@paydepot.com)

    Price = Current market price

    Limit = $800/$3000 Daily

    ID: Required for Purchases over $800

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    FOLLOW US
    https://twitter.com/ATM_Near_Me
    or
    https://www.facebook.com/ATM.Bitcoin

    To Get the Latest Location and Promotional Event News
    https://paydepot.com/map

    submitted by /u/PayDepot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment