• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    GPU Mining EVGA RTX 3090 XC3 not more than 90Mhs???

    GPU Mining EVGA RTX 3090 XC3 not more than 90Mhs???


    EVGA RTX 3090 XC3 not more than 90Mhs???

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I seriously need your help, because I dont know what im doing wrong.

    I got a EVGA RTX 3090 XC3 and just want to start mining.

    I saw a lot of posts on reddit and youtube that people are getting like 120 Mhs.

    Im mining with memoryclock of +1200, core clock with +50 and my powerlimit is on 100% and the average MHs im getting is like 85.

    What Im doing wrong? Did I just got a bad chip or something like that?

    I thought at first that someone just swapped it to a rtx 3080. Gpu-z, almost all miners showing me a rtx 3090.

    Is there a other setting that I forgot?

    submitted by /u/Werwolf512
    [link] [comments]

    Asus Rog 5700xt bad VRAM temps

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Yesterday i got an used Asus Rog Rx 5700 xt that was bought last year in november. While i mine the junction temps are ok, 73°C but the VRAM temps are too high (106°C).After like 10 minutes of mining the gpu gets to hot and starts throttling. My settings are : 750 mV, 1050 core , 1750 memory, power -50% ,fans are at 80% and i get 50 Mh/s at 97W with 106 °C Vram What should i do?I tried other setting but they have the same temps

    submitted by /u/LilRobloz
    [link] [comments]

    Cooling and general advice.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Just had some thoughts and wanted to see what people think.

    I have 6 vega 64s on a rig in an empty room with 1 window and 1 door. I currently have a box fan pulling in cold air from the window, it is not sealed, and I keep the door shut. I believe there is positive pressure in the room and the cards run well, maintaining these Temps after a few days. So I'm not unhappy just wanted to know if it can be better.

    Thanks for reading. Lmk.

    submitted by /u/jmdexo26
    [link] [comments]

    Mining on my gaming rig (1080). Easiest path to a fiat exit platform?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    What tactic would be better to mine and extract to fiat on my gaming rig while I don't use it ? (I know it won't be much, but 30-40$/ month is better than 0$/month) with 0 invested cost since I already own this machine (GTX 1080) w/free electricity.

    I get around 37 Mh/s @ 140W at 63c currently on Phoenix.

    From my research, I've found two ways of doing things. These seem to be the simplest (for me at least).

    NiceHash (BTC) --> Coinbase --> ShakePay or NDAX

    or

    Phoenix or T-Rex (ETH) --> eth wallet --> ShakePay

    or some other way ?

    ShakePay seems to be the easiest to get cash from as a Canadian. I know there are others, but I'm just trying to bolster my monthly income. I'm trying to go the simplest and lowest fee cost out of the mining to my bank acct.

    As I understand it, NiceHash has a 2% fee, free transfer to Coinbase and then btc xfer fee to ShakePay ? If I use NDAX it seems to be no fee from CoinBase to it.

    Phoenix or T-Rex have a 1% dev fee + a 1% pool fee then from my eth wallet there is a gas fee to ShakePay ?

    So it seems that both these options are 2% in fees + the coin fee to my fiat exit platform (ShakePay or NDAX).

    What would you guys recommend ?

    submitted by /u/Volumetrik
    [link] [comments]

    Question about adding additional cards to my rig (HIVEOS)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Hello, I've had 2 Sapphire Nitro and 1 Pulse Micron Memory 5700 XT's running stable on modded BIOS at near 60MH for the past several weeks then I added two new Sapphire Nitro Samsung memory 5700 XT's to the rig and now I'm getting invalid shares from the old reliable cards when I haven't changed any of their OC settings. I'm fairly new to this could someone enlighten me why this may be happening?

    A side note: I've noticed the Samsung cant seem to get as high MH as the Micron but they do run lower power. I thought the Samsung was the preferred memory for these but honestly I wish I had more of the Micron.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Grassr00tz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment