• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Litecoin Is there an 84 million club? And what's the significance?

    Litecoin Is there an 84 million club? And what's the significance?


    Is there an 84 million club? And what's the significance?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Btc has the 21 million club...

    But I never hear anyone talk about the 84 million club of ltc. So easy to be a part of.

    1 ltc coin = 84 million club

    2 ltc coins = 42 million club

    4 ltc coins = 21 million club ( same rarity as btc 1 whole coin club)

    6 ltc coins = 14 million club

    8 ltc coins = 10.5 million club

    10 ltc coins = 8.4 million club

    12 ltc coins = 7 million club

    14 ltc coins = 6 million club

    16 ltc coins = 5.25 million club

    18 ltc coins = 4.66 million club

    20 ltc coins = 4.2 million club

    28 ltc coins = 3 million club

    42 ltc coins = 2 million club

    84 ltc coins = 1 million club

    Am I correct in the assumption that if one was to collect 16 ltc, they would be in the top 5.25 million holders of the coin...

    Or if one has 42 ltc there are only 2 million potentially richer holders.

    Or if you accumulate 84 ltc, there is only potentially 1 million richer addresses holding coin.

    This is assuming.... No lost coins, and all ltc have been mined.

    What is the significance of being in these "clubs"? Do I understand it correctly?

    Just something I was thinking about.... At current prices approximately 60$ it will cost you only $5040 to be part of the elite 1 million club ( holding 84 coins).

    In btc to be in the 1 million club you need 21 btc at a approximation of $231,000 @ btc = 11k.

    Thank you.

    Edit: a quick search shows there are 46.8 million millionaires in the world..... Therefore if you own approximately 4 ltc (21 million club) ......

    That means that if all 46.8 million millionaires wanted to buy litecoin... Only 21 million can have 4 Or greater ltc.... If over 21 million wanted more than 4 ltc, they can only have a fraction of 4.

    Assuming my logic is correct....

    It's nice to have goals.

    submitted by /u/jgarcya
    [link] [comments]

    Lost wallet! Need help!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    So I got some litecoins 2 years ago.. And I forgot where did I create the wallet. I have the wallet address. If it helps.
    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ak_Blaze
    [link] [comments]

    LTC missing from Binance

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Hi, this might seem silly, but I bought 3.84 LTC on Binance in January 2008. I've pretty much left it alone and not even thought about it since then. For some strange reason, it's not there anymore. All my other coins are, and everything seems safe and secure....but no LTC holdings.

    Did I miss something that I should be aware of? Binance doesnt show any transactions outside the last 90 days, and I cant even see any trades of LTC on Binance more recent than 10 months ago.

    Maybe a dumb question, but does my LTC still exist somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Valkyriez_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment