• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    GPU Mining PSA for 4GB ETH miners.

    GPU Mining PSA for 4GB ETH miners.


    PSA for 4GB ETH miners.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Every 4 days more and more of you guys will have bigger problems with 4GB GPUs.
    Today there was another epoch in ethereum that increased size of the DAG file that is being loaded into GPU. 4GB GPUs are almost full !

    See here for the full post and info. Props to tytanick SMOS creator.

    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265702.0

    submitted by /u/Xazax310
    [link] [comments]

    1660S and Ti users, what frame are you using?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I'm planning on getting a couple of 1660 cards to replace my 1070's.My question is, what frame are you using? I'm using the popular 8 GPU frame from amazon and it doesn't seem like it'll support the 1660 series-they're about an inch two short.

    I searched and I haven't seen anyone talking about this so I'm just curious what everyone is using.

    submitted by /u/HumanKumquat
    [link] [comments]

    Perennial question: how warm is too warm? House is 95F/35C right now

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Just got back into mining. Am in a hot place. Miners dont make it any better. I don't have much wind. I keep windows open, but my house is 95F in most of it. Is this too warm?

    submitted by /u/graydoggames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment