• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Litecoin Picture of my loss. Falling for LTC scam on YouTube.

    Litecoin Picture of my loss. Falling for LTC scam on YouTube.


    Picture of my loss. Falling for LTC scam on YouTube.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Watch out for scams on YouTube

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I'm here to spread awareness of fake. Channels popping up in YouTube stating that they are the lite coin foundation channel. I got scammed out of 25 LTC. Please be careful everyone. I'm saddened that I fell for this. Will post pics to show big loss. :'(

    submitted by /u/MeKenzo2557
    [link] [comments]

    Top 4 Exchanges To Buy Litecoin in Nigeria Instantly

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Beware, Scam on YouTube right now of "Charlie Lee AirDrop"

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Beware of a fake live-stream happening on YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkHhLJYlHZE ) scamming people out of Litecoin.

    They are saying that if you send them Litecoin, they'll send you back 10X what you sent them. Obviously a scam.

    They're showing video from an old conference token2049, pretending it's a live-stream.

    I've reported it to YouTube but who knows when they'll take it down.

    submitted by /u/john_stephens
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin Developers and Experts, what's the best Litecoin library to use?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    My team has been using litecore for our application but apparently it's a really old library with no updates in years. What/where should my guys be looking for anything related to litecoin development or integration?

    submitted by /u/Fu_Man_Chu
    [link] [comments]

    Limited Edition Litecoin Poker Chips Available for Purchase at CryptoPopUp store

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment