• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Bitcoin Cash We just started our first e-commerce website which accepts crypto :)

    Bitcoin Cash We just started our first e-commerce website which accepts crypto :)


    We just started our first e-commerce website which accepts crypto :)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Hi /r/Bitcoincash!

    Me and my friend launched a new webshop where you're able to buy crypto related merchandise and clothing. We also launched a clothing line called "In Bitcoin We Trust". I thought posting this while Bitcoin has just passed $10k would encourage you guys to buy some of our merchandise!

    Please check it out on https://crypto-supply.com :)

    submitted by /u/Beertje90
    [link] [comments]

    PODCAST The Crypto Hustle With Eléonore Blanc: Davos Fangirling, Funding Protocol Developers

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Weiss Crypto Ratings ignores BCH?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    What happened to my Bitcoin SV

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:35 PM PST

    So, at the time of the first BCH fork in 2018 i think, i had 3,9 BCH on my Binanve account. After the fork, this led to Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC. Number of both was equal. Today i logged into my acc after 1 year and i can only see my BCH (before Bitcoin ABC). Where did my Bitcoin SV go? I though that when it comes to fork, you keep both of the coins Ty for your help

    submitted by /u/slogoldfish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment