• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 5, 2018

    Cryptography PyNTRU: A Python implementation of NTRUEncrypt. To be used for research purposes.

    Cryptography PyNTRU: A Python implementation of NTRUEncrypt. To be used for research purposes.


    PyNTRU: A Python implementation of NTRUEncrypt. To be used for research purposes.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 02:08 PM PST

    nQUIC: Noise-Based QUIC Packet Protection

    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 02:12 PM PST

    I need some help on how to start.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 09:09 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I've always found ciphers interesting. I decided to hop onto here and r/codes to see what everything looks like. However, to my dismay, everything has dumbfounded me. I checked out some of the resources I found on here and there but, everything costs money. I was wondering if there are any free books or resources. I would also greatly appreciate any advice and some very beginner ciphers to crack. Either way thanks for taking the time to read this!

    submitted by /u/gumballwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a cipher that encodes english words to different english words

    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 07:06 AM PST

    I want to make my senior quote an encryption of the phrase "poopoo peepee fartballs" but my school has specified that all senior quotes must be decipherable. Is there any form of encryption that will code to other Eglish words?

    submitted by /u/Printedinusa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment