• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 7, 2018

    GPU Mining Come Join the /r/GPUMining Discord Channel

    GPU Mining Come Join the /r/GPUMining Discord Channel


    Come Join the /r/GPUMining Discord Channel

    Posted: 01 Nov 2017 10:43 AM PDT

    Monero Just Hard Forked — and It Resulted in Four New Projects

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 04:48 AM PDT

    Traveling to Europe with my mining rig

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 06:56 AM PDT

    I want to start a pseudo-mining pool. Meaning users can mine in a web browser independently, and receive an amount of crypto based on how much they mined.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    The thing is, I want to distribute my own coin to those who mine or take a cut. Is there a platform for this already? The coin I would mine is either Ethereum and/or monero. Is this feasible?

    submitted by /u/A_solo_tripper
    [link] [comments]

    ETH Core Devs have decided not to emergency hard fork ETH over ASICs

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 11:19 AM PDT

    Dumped Windows for HiveOS. 208 mh/s @ 850w

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 04:16 PM PDT

    My completed EVGA mining rig, now if prices would just go back up

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 08:12 AM PDT

    Any recommend coin for mining? I have 5x1080ti..

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 08:08 AM PDT

    Please talk me out of (or into) selling my 3 x GPU (rx480) ether mining rig

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    I built a 3x rx480 gpu rig a while ago, and I have been mining ether on ethos (linux) with it. Its been running fine for a while, but I have let my mining knowledge slip a bit while it trundles on quietly (?...possibly the wrong choice of word) in the background. Checked whattomine today - makes about a dollar a day, which is waaaay lower than previously. Checked eBay for rx480 selling prices - going for less than $142 i.e.cheap. Also heard about the news on ASIC ether miners. Is the gig up? Should I sell my rig/cards now before everyone does (and drives down rx480 prices even further), or is there still a bright future for rx480 mining that I am unaware of? I'd appreciate your thoughts all. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Bigfatrooster
    [link] [comments]

    How much do you guys pay for used rigs (1080TI, 1070TI, ASICS, etc)?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 05:16 AM PDT

    So we've been starting to see rigs come up for sale lately. I've been checking my local CL daily and just picked up a 6 card EVGA SC2 1080TI rig with all premium components. The rig was built in December and came with the boxes for the GPUs even. I negotiated $4k for it, which is 40% off of current retail. It got me wondering how others are valuing used equipment.

    I typically target 50% off of retail but I haven't seen prices hit that level just yet. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/dempsey1200
    [link] [comments]

    Boycott ethereum?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 01:48 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts on the recent news that they won't fork to make asic useless?

    submitted by /u/Cryptotrader17
    [link] [comments]

    I know I've posted a bunch, but I love the new nighttime aesthetic ❇️❇️

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 07:31 PM PDT

    Starting a large scale mining operation with today’s market.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 08:36 PM PDT

    So I have a small single mining rig making a few bucks a day and it generated a bunch of interest. I was asked about starting a large farm (200 gpu) and I explained it was a huge risk right now but regardless will generate daily income. What does everyone think?

    submitted by /u/joegreen592
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone still on MultiPoolMiner v2.7.1.4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 08:39 AM PDT

    If you still use MultiPoolMiner v2.7.1.4, the last release to still show miner windows, I am keeping an up to date version of it on this github repo. All miner files have been updated if they were outdated, to include Phoenix v2.8c, Claymore v11.6, and support for the Monero fork.

    Figured I would share for those that want to continue using that version but don't have the latest miner files.

    submitted by /u/GUI_Center
    [link] [comments]

    Mining with a Dell XPS motherboard ( Vostro 470 )

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 07:45 PM PDT

    Hey, First time post here so correct me if this is the wrong space for this...I'm working on a budget and I'm using an older Dell Mobo. Ive read some instances of people getting 6 cards running on these boards but im having trouble getting more than 3 running at one time. Does anyone have any insights on this? specs Dell XPS 8500 Vostro 470 Motherboard 240gig SSD twin Evega 750 psus All AMD cards 1-Rx580 3-Rx570 1-Rx470

    submitted by /u/CLComp1a
    [link] [comments]

    Switching To 220 Volts ON Your Mining Rig For Efficiency

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 01:23 PM PDT

    sgminer Error Building Program. Requesting Assistance From Fellow Miners!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 05:21 PM PDT

    After a couple of days of running sgminer, I check back to see that it has crashed, upon trying to open it again, I get the following text:

    [20:18:19] Started sgminer 5.5.6-gm-brianmct [20:18:19] * using Jansson 2.7 [20:18:20] ADL found more devices than opencl! [20:18:20] There is possibly at least one GPU that doesn't support OpenCL [20:18:20] Use the gpu map feature to reliably map OpenCL to ADL [20:18:20] WARNING: Number of OpenCL and ADL devices did not match! C:\Users\A Marvin\Desktop\Mining Software\sgminer-x16r-v0.4.0-windows\sgminer-x16r-windows>pause Press any key to continue . . . pool [20:18:21] Startup GPU initialization... Using settings from pool angrypool.com. [20:18:21] Startup Pool No = 0 [20:18:21] angrypool.com difficulty changed to 0.250 [20:18:21] Building binary x16rGeForce GTX 1060 6GBgw256l4ku0big4.bin for the first time. This may take several minutes. [20:18:22] Error -11: Building Program (clBuildProgram)

    This issue has started to occur after windows action center notified me that sgminer.exe has been blocked by accessing graphics hardware and I believe that that has to do with the issue. I've tried reinstalling my AMD Drivers but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/marvin5881
    [link] [comments]

    What changes are done when I bios mod an AMD RX card?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 03:03 PM PDT

    GPU Fan not spinning

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 12:31 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    One of my Gigabyte 580 refuse to spin. I have previously flashed its Hynix memory, for testing purposes I also flashed it back to the original rom. No change, the other 5 580 run fine. These are mixed Hynix and Samsung memory. I am aware 580 only start if a certain temperature is hit. However, while the others do that properly. This one doesn't and the hashrate slowly dies down as the card overheats. Forced spin through after burner works on all cards except this one. I have already replaced the riser and changed the power cable with one of the cards that works. Still the problem persist. So I have ruled out:

    • Riser
    • Power cable
    • PSU (even with only one card it doesn't start)
    • Rom (as the other Hynix cards work fine and I flashed back to stock rom)

    Does anyone have a suggestion. I am kinda lost of what the issue might be.

    EDIT: Sorry, Gigabyte 580 Edit: found the issue, an internal cable that powers the fans was disconnected

    submitted by /u/Xiaoki
    [link] [comments]

    Nvidia CEO is a savage

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 11:08 PM PDT

    new BAOS AMD Mining OS - Xmr POW7 Fork Ready

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 10:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment