• Breaking News

    Friday, March 23, 2018

    GPU Mining Auto-switch mining in Excel

    GPU Mining Auto-switch mining in Excel


    Auto-switch mining in Excel

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 04:52 PM PDT

    PSA: Nvidia will have GPU's in stock tomorrow

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:16 PM PDT

    I received multiple (1060,1070,1080,1080ti) emails with

    "Dear Valued Customer,

    You recently signed up to be notified of in-stock items at GeForce.com. We will have limited inventory on the website March 23, 2018. We anticipate quantities will sell fast. Please check back on GeForce.com regularly to learn more."

    submitted by /u/quantom__
    [link] [comments]

    Bminer 6.0 has released.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2018 07:43 AM PDT

    Can you tell when I'm playing Sea of Thieves on my rig?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2018 05:53 AM PDT

    Problems with GA-P55-UD3P and 3 GPUs

    Posted: 23 Mar 2018 05:32 AM PDT

    Hey All. I'm having some trouble connecting 3 GPUs on this motherboard. I have over 1000 hours of stability with 2x 1060 6GBs connected but when I go to add a 1050 TI, I run into issues.

    The 2x 1060s are connected by risers in the first 1x slot and the first x16 slot.

    When I add the 1050 to the third 1x slot through riser, I am able to boot and install drivers for that card. When I restart the rig, device manager detects the 1050 but has a yellow triangle saying the card could not start.

    I have tried many different combinations of inserting into different PCI slots and also connecting with 1 riser and two cards directly to the board with no luck. I've also disabled sata3/usb3 and played around with the IRQ settings. To me, this sounds like a limitation of the motherboard where it can't run more than 2 GPUs.

    Any thoughts? I hope I posted enough detail.

    submitted by /u/radiation-man
    [link] [comments]

    Why should I buy 1080ti vs any other card, FE or dual fan?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2018 04:49 AM PDT

    I currently have 4 1070s, I bought them because I felt that the power increase of the ti wasn't worth the 1-2 hash increase. I see a lot of people investing in 1080 and 1080ti's. The hash rate is much better on the ti of course. I'm not seeing anything on whattomine that produces double the hash for almost double the price. I see people always talk about resell value, but I plan on keeping them til at least the next boom after the next gen cards come out. So why are these cards being bought up? Is it just space? Electricity? That's about all I can see. So what gives? I'm debating on using EVGAs upgrade and I still need 3 cards to fill out my current rig.

    2nd question being, are FE cards worth looking into. I had read that they run loud and hot. I can handle loud, the rig is in the basement. The heat I'm not so fond off summer is approaching. Currently my 1070s are running at 55-60 with 35% fan speed and a box fan on the rig. I would prefer to maintain this temp range. But the prices on FE cards are much lower then others. Used cards are still quite high or I would go that route. Any opinions on these cards?

    submitted by /u/nowak1981
    [link] [comments]

    Real Time GPU/Hardware tracker

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:25 PM PDT

    finally my first rig

    Posted: 23 Mar 2018 02:06 AM PDT

    How to start a mining pool?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 04:50 PM PDT

    I know it is complicated but what are the instructions/ requirements to start an equihash pool. I know it isn't easy hit just won't to know what is involved to start my own pool.

    submitted by /u/areddituser46
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to copy and paste into the "0:2250 MHz" when you flashing bios with Polaris?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I flashed my bios with Polaris bios editor and ATIWinFlash and I was wondering if is it safe to copy and paste into the "0:2250 MHz". I did it with one of my cards (Asus) and got extra 2 mh/s (28.5 to 30.5 mh/s) I am a complete noob and it was my first time of overclocking and flashing etc. just don't want to screw it up. I was following this link.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/7enbka/tutorial_how_to_successfully_mod_your_bios_amd/

    1x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070Ti Gaming 8GB 1x PNY GeForce GTX 1070Ti 8GB 2x MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR OC 8GB (Micron) 2x Asus Radeon RX 580 Dual 8GB (Hynix)

    ASRock Intel H110 Pro BTC+ 13 PCIe
    Intel Celeron g3930 SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB Sata 1x HyperX FURY 4 GB DDR4 2666 MHz Memory Module 1x EVGA Supernova 750W G2 80+ Gold 1x EVGA Supernova 850W G2 80+ Gold 6x PCI-E Riser VER009S

    submitted by /u/bartuda
    [link] [comments]

    Win 10 question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 10:45 PM PDT

    Hello friends

    How badly does an outdated version of Windows affects hash rate?

    I'm using build 1511 with 6x GTX 970 and getting 1.73kh/s on Equihash (OC'd).

    submitted by /u/Beaumarine
    [link] [comments]

    Can I mine using this motherboard?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2018 01:48 AM PDT

    New GPU running hotter than the rest??

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 06:46 PM PDT

    Hey friends! I have been running a 2 GPU rig on Windows 10 Using Claymore Duel miner. I was able to snag a Founders edition 1070 ti for under $500 when they came in stock on their site last week! I got the third GPU hooked up last night and it seemed like everything was running fine. But tonight when I got home I realized that new card is running at 82C while the rest of my cards are staying right around 60C. I overclock using MSI Afterburner and have it set at 60/65/0/700. At first I thought that maybe Afterburner wasn't recognizing the third GPU, but it looks like it does but just won't keep it at the temp limit. Has anyone else ran into this issue before? Any info would be appreciated. Oh, and for reference, the other two cards are Gigabyte 3 fan 1070 tis. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jrsmellie
    [link] [comments]

    Any downside to bios modding and finding clocks/voltage in a separate PC?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 05:06 PM PDT

    If I mod my BIOS and find my cards proper clocks/voltage on a separate PC, will all of these settings remain stable in a new build?

    I want to transport some cards from one build to another as the motherboard they are on only has two PCIe slots and is taking up more space than it is worth... Just want to be sure I can use the same settings.

    submitted by /u/jamesgalb
    [link] [comments]

    simplemining no mining programs showing on list?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 04:24 PM PDT

    hi, im trying to set up simple mining os, i installed it on my rig and booted it up it works and shows on simplemining but when i try to make it mine by going to

    Rig Groups > default > actions > Miner Programs it shows me this screen saying no matching records found.

    what am i doing wrong? rig shows on riglist, i can control it but on rig groups i cant find any miner program.

    here is pic: https://imgur.com/a/QLw1I

    submitted by /u/Nikooohz
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys clock your 1070Ti's to?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 12:26 PM PDT

    I've been using standard 65%/150/550 but now everything is running stable enough to where I'd like to start maximizing the tiny profit they're making :')

    I had seen some people's calculations showing it was actually more effective to run cards(at least 1080's) at 85%. I'm interested in maximizing my numbers as well. Electricity is 8¢/kWh where I'm at

    If no one has great numbers, I would also appreciate a "how-to" for calculating profitability at different power limits, or at least what your preferred method is

    submitted by /u/SirNut
    [link] [comments]

    What causes Mining Prices to fluctuate

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 02:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why the price for mining fluctuates? I understand it has to do with the amount of people interested and using bitcoin or other coins at the time and the difficulty and how many people are mining a coin but are there more reason to look at?

    submitted by /u/timmysurf12
    [link] [comments]

    ASUS Z270-A with 3 GPU best optimal setup?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    Hi -

    I have 3 GPU's:

    1050TI 1080TI 1080TI

    I would like to mine the 1080's full time in my case, and then use the 1050TI for my gaming/dual monitors.

    My question is, there's 3 PCI-E slots on the board, it seems like the first two are fast, and the 3rd is restricted?

    It seems best to put the 1080's in the first two slots since they won't be stacked on top of each of each other for heat issues, then put the 1050 in the last slot - but trying this it seems gaming is a bit choppy(I'm making the assumption because this 3rd slot is slower).

    I don't have any other bottlenecks - CPU, memory, temps, power all look good. Just trying to understand how the PCI-E slots work basically.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/perhansa13
    [link] [comments]

    ethOS - just getting started with 2 of 5 cards running, requesting feedback on my software/hardware config

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 12:19 PM PDT

    ways of mining without using pci 1x slots?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:58 AM PDT

    my computer is crashing HARD. it's at the point where I'm convinced the motherboard is wonky (hero VIII), and I'm trying to convince asus of that (darn thing often fails to post with zero gpus).

    at anyrate, my gpu risers, do not fit well in the pci 1x slots. they have no lock, cables will tug (it is not a matter of length, cables are jerks and will do what they can to screw you). Someone made locks for 1x risers, but only the old style with a vertical usb.

    I'm curious what other options;

    a riser into a usb port does not work according to the internet.

    perhaps a pci 16x to usb card like this https://cryptomined.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_373_356&products_id=357&zenid=4l7mdig91ld25hdai7v0i5fse6 website claims it works with miners (does not ensure quality, plus it is lacking a lock and I fear will result in the same problem of a weak connection). http://cryptomining-blog.com/8996-new-pci-e-16x-to-8-port-usb-3-0-expansion-card-for-gpu-mining/ this website did not test it. a few commentators suggest it only works for AMD.

    I'm just trying to run 6gpu's without spending much more money. i have 2 ribbon cables currently, just to cut down on the use of loose risers.

    Any other solutions for loose pcie 1x risers? google searches have just found people laughing at others with this problem.

    submitted by /u/rocketwilco
    [link] [comments]

    CloudPools.net is helping raise funds for [HUSH] Exchange listings

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment