• Breaking News

    Monday, March 26, 2018

    Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin Cash is now supported by Guarda Multicurrency Web Wallet! Manage your BCH staying in the full control of your private keys!

    Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin Cash is now supported by Guarda Multicurrency Web Wallet! Manage your BCH staying in the full control of your private keys!


    Bitcoin Cash is now supported by Guarda Multicurrency Web Wallet! Manage your BCH staying in the full control of your private keys!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    Physical Bitcoin Debit Cards - new era in bitcoincash world

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 11:39 AM PDT

    How to spread adoption - #tipPLS method

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 05:10 AM PDT

    Hackers Have Attacked Atlanta's Government Computers to Demand Bitcoin Ransom

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 11:50 AM PDT

    https://cryptodescriptor.info - Short and Easy Descriptions of Alt-Coins and Cryptocurrencies!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 03:37 AM PDT

    I have created a website to make it quick and easy to find information about any particular Alt-Coin or Cryptocurrency.

    Crypto Descriptor has a simple search box where you can enter the name (or ticker) of any coin or token you want to find more information about. It makes life much easier for people wanting concise, to-the-point, readily-available descriptions without going through the hastle of clicking on multiple google links and skimming through complicated, bloated explanations.

    Currently, Crypto Descriptor has info for the top-200 coins on coinmarketcap.com (excluding some new additions) but we are constantly striving to learn, understand, and display information in a noob-friendly, easily-accessible fashion.

    https://cryptodescriptor.info/

    submitted by /u/cryptodescriptor
    [link] [comments]

    BitKan will launch a content payment community"K site", which is vertical to cryptocurrency industry.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 01:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys. BitKan will launch a content payment community"K site", which is vertical to cryptocurrency industry.The beta will be launched in April 2018. Now we'd like to know your ideas about the following topics: 1.What's your favorite content in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain industry? 2.Would you pay for it if it was exclusive? 3.Which cryptocurrency would you prefer to use as payment? if you have any other ideal, feel free to talk here! Share your opinions with us!

    submitted by /u/BitKan
    [link] [comments]

    Extraordinary Add-Ons to Create Cryptocurrency Exchange Website So Spontaneously

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 03:47 AM PDT

    AUSTRALIAN STATE POLITICIAN REVEALS OWNS BITCOIN STOCK

    Posted: 25 Mar 2018 07:44 PM PDT

    Please Help me...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 07:17 AM PDT

    Hi I am 30 years old in Korea.

    I have not had parents since I was a child.

    I grew up in my relatives' house

    .Living in Korea is very difficult now.

    Every day I worked daily,If you work eight hours a day in Korea,

    you usually get about $ 60. I collected a little money,

    and I collected $ 20,000.Then I lived in bed and know bitcoin.

    Given in South Korea by $ 60 a day,

    The money collected 20 million won for 30 years

    .I started with Bitcoin with $ 1,000 on December 17,

    uh it earned $ 500 a fortnight. After that I was confident,

    I bought a bit coin with all the money I had,

    I eventually lost everything I had collected for 30 years.

    I do not know what to do. It 's so hard right now.

    I can not work because my waist is sick,

    and everything I have is gone.If someone can help me,

    If you really will be my Savior.

    [ 3GH2965srtd1X1WTgbTohdAYwhVNnJy9dM ]

    I'd like you to send me a bitcoin to this address.

    1 Even Satoshi. I will not have a Bitcoin again.

    Please help me. I have no hope. I am really desperate.

    If help me someone, I do not try to coin it back with it.

    I want to use it for medical expenses and living expenses until my waist is all right.

    If you are in Korea, we can meet. Or using Messenger. I can prove everything I said.

    Please help me....

    And I received a donation from SHREYAS-2983 for the first time.

    He not only gave me material gifts, but also gave me hope.

    Thank you very much.

    Thank you for reading the long story. I hope you are happy

    submitted by /u/ineedhelpiamdesperat
    [link] [comments]

    claiming bitcoin cash from electrum

    Posted: 25 Mar 2018 02:28 PM PDT

    Hi, I've done a lot of reading about how to claim bitcoin cash from an electrum wallet. Everything I read is really old and I'm not seeing anything recent...and not sure about electron cash because of the warnings. Is electron cash the way to go? I have already moved my bitcoin out of electron. In electron, I have a 25 word seed. I keep seeing 12 words in the instructions I'm finding out there so concerned about that.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/bradleydavidgood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment