• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 25, 2017

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 11/25/17

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 11/25/17


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 11/25/17

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:12 AM PST

    Hello! It's Saturday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread. Put your commentary in here.

    We'll probably add more to the body of these threads, but for now, just go read the rules: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/wiki/rules

    Also, make sure to report any comments or posts that don't follow the rules!

    If you would like to have more discussions with Ripple supporters, please feel free to join our social channels

    Telegram

    Discord, and some features in our Discord:

    • Tweets from ripple official, staff, community contributors and many more;

    • Real time XRP price update every 2 min

    • Multi-language chat rooms for Ripple supporters all over the world

    The invitation link - https://discord.gg/qgfVERN

    One aspect of our subreddit is clear transparency. If you ever feel like a moderator is abusing their position of power please review their actions in our public mod logs here. Make a modmail if you discover any issues or mods overstepping their roles.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ripple is ready to boom in 2018.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:13 AM PST

    Why should I invest in Ripple? - Response from Ripple's CEO

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:28 PM PST

    "First a clarification on the question: Ripple is a private, cash flow positive company and we don't have any plans to raise additional capital (and no offense, but if we did, we'd only raise capital from institutional investors!). However, you can certainly buy XRP - the native digital asset to the XRP ledger.

    As a general rule I try not to give investment advice, but I'm happy to give a summary of what drives Ripple's and XRP's value. Ripple is focused on enabling a global network of financial institutions to use our software to create what we call the the Internet of Value. Our goal is to lower the marginal cost of international payments to the point where money can move as easily as information does today.

    As the network grows and adoption of Ripple's products increases, the value of Ripple should grow as well. XRP is a digital asset that exists on the XRP ledger, one of the open-source products created by Ripple. XRP is a pivotal component of the Internet of Value since it solves a key point of friction, the pre-funding of nostro/vostro accounts necessary to facilitate cross border payments.

    As this occurs, the demand for XRP will increase and markets will reflect that.

    I hope it goes without saying that I'm incredibly pleased by the progress we have made to date - with a broad group of global FI customers. And there are powerful network effects that we have seen accelerating that momentum." - Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple

    Source: Quora Session with Brad Garlinghouse, October 2017

    submitted by /u/bwinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Storing Your XRP Securely

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:36 PM PST

    There are so many threads in here about storing XRP. If you are not well versed on how to safely store your currencies, follow this advice:

    GET A HARDWARE WALLET!

    I own both Trezor and Nano S. Both are secure, but I own both and spread my currencies over both platforms just to be ultra secure.

    If you are a XRP holder, then Nano S is your best option, since Trezor cannot protect XRP. So if you hold XRP, do this:

    1: Get the Nano S hardware wallet.

    2: Follow the instructions on how to protect your XRP with your Nano S private keys.

    3: Follow the instruction on how to install the XRP wallet.

    4: Transfer a small amount of XRP from wherever you are storing it now.

    5: If the transaction settles and you know what you are doing, then transfer the rest of your XRP to the wallet which is protected by the keys on your Nano S.

    6: Sleep well.

    Guys, security is key when investing in crypto. If you dont take it seriously, you are likely to lose your crypto.

    submitted by /u/CryptoRoark
    [link] [comments]

    "2018 may Become the Year Ripple Finally Breaks Through"

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:27 AM PST

    Ripple holding firmly above $0.25!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:55 AM PST

    Ripple Included in Best Alt of 2018 Poll! Vote Now!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:47 PM PST

    I'm ready to invest in crypto. Why Ripple?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:30 PM PST

    I've done my research and I'm ready to invest in crypto. I'm looking to invest small at first and possibly heavily in the future (I'm 29). I know it's been discussed before, but right now, why XRP? What is the most reliable exchange for XRP?

    submitted by /u/Lindsey_Luv
    [link] [comments]

    Where is my lambo

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:21 PM PST

    Kidding I'm relatively new to crypto. Been doing a lot of reading. Ripple seems like the most stable and logical. Now ripple/xrp is either going to be one of two things. Worthless or we are witnessing the birth of a amazon, eBay, paypal or Apple juggernaut company. I'm not going to sit back and go dammmm I wish I had of bought into ripple/xrp. It's worth the risk.

    This blockchain gets a lot of hate purely because it is premined and working with the banks. The Banks are stable and at the end of the day we need somewhere to store our cash moneys safely. Big business is not going to trade in other cryptos.

    I know there is a huge market cap but I am kind of struck how many people are not buying in. If this takes some of Swift's business I can tell you all those anti ripple people will start buying in.

    submitted by /u/musclehog
    [link] [comments]

    Ripple is perhaps days away from breaking a triangle formation- Extremely bullish sign!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:26 AM PST

    According to TA, good news are just around the corner for this coin. Technically, the coin is very soon due to break the consolidation pattern upward, killing key points of resistance, starting the next strong bull run. Key levels or resistance are around 28-30 cents. Once the coin breaks them, only sky is the limit. Best possible scenario would be to first break them, and then to get escrow lockup news, which would catapult coin very rappidly to new highs and to returned trust and high performance. Whatever happens, it seems like we are days away, rather than months, from it. So, the verdict is : STRONG hodl :)

    submitted by /u/CoOoler1991
    [link] [comments]

    wasn't there a way to earn ripple doing research like folding protein back in the day?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:21 PM PST

    Consolidation

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:32 PM PST

    The best time to sleep is now. For all the new playas that want to day trade. Nights like this come once(if that )a week.

    submitted by /u/Justonemoresellwall
    [link] [comments]

    Ripple

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PST

    Looking into getting into Ripple. Currently just hodling LTC. Could someone assist me with getting started? Apps for purchase, user friendly preferably. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RENRat1200
    [link] [comments]

    Good thing about there being so many XRP

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:46 AM PST

    A lot of times when I'm telling people about bitcoin they want to buy a whole one. Even when I explain you can buy a fraction of one they still want a whole one. Well with XRP that becomes possible. Not only will they probably always be able to buy a whole one they can buy multiple. The more I learn the more I realize this is it. This will appeal to the masses way more than any sketchy coin can. We found it first guys. I see big things coming with this.

    submitted by /u/KG5ROB
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping this was a smart decision

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:23 AM PST

    Im relatively young, (22), but I invested last year into canopy growth (marijuana) because of the indications that eventually it will be legal nationwide. My money actually grew a TON, so that was a pretty good call. My one regret was not getting it when it was much cheaper although I had wanted to. Canopy growth has a bright future.

    As for ripple, Ive been looking onto cryptocurrency recently. I saw some good signs, but most importantly, I saw many banks signing on to use ripple, so I jumped on it while it was cheap. I dont want to miss out on the curve again, so I got 3900 shares. What is your guys projection? Im just hoping it doesnt flop after the success in 2018 (supposedly).

    Edit; being young, most of you probably have more experience than me. I already dont put my emotions in the market, but im not sure what the expectations are for this coin in general. If it flew up to say, 10 dollars, would any of you sell? Or could this potentially get as high as lite coin?

    Tldr; projections? What price do you think this will max out at? Also, if I have a 2 factor authenticator on my bitstamp account, is that safe? A few people i know have been talking about wallets.

    submitted by /u/Poko318
    [link] [comments]

    Why is price going up ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:13 AM PST

    Just joined the Crypto Game. Newbie Here.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:25 AM PST

    Been watching this thread for a while so I decided to get in on the action. I got 1199.18521143 of Ripple in Bittrex. NOW WHAT?

    submitted by /u/Ron1774
    [link] [comments]

    Does this Sound like Safe Storage?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:28 PM PST

    First off sorry for multiple posts. I'm just very new and cautious. I looked up all the different types of wallets, and it was all pretty confusing to be honest. I'm not a computer / tech type of guy, I am a skilled trade worker (love finances).

    I ended up just getting a clean usb and putting in my computer. I downloaded Toast Wallet and made an account, wrote all the information down, etc. I transferred my XRP to the wallet, and I took my USB out. Does this seem safe? I know it's a pretty dumb question, but I just want to make sure there isn't any crazy ways to hack into my USB that I'm not thinking of.

    submitted by /u/par337
    [link] [comments]

    Good read about Coinbase/Ripple possibility

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:40 AM PST

    If BTC crashes, what will happen to XRP?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:21 PM PST

    I've heard people talking about the Bitcoin bubble. I don't know how it would burst and if it will ever burst. But if it does, how will XRP be affected? Will people flock to the other altcoins like XRP thus drive up its value, or will they grow distrust in cryptocurrencies and bring them down altogether?

    submitted by /u/bd30327
    [link] [comments]

    Support formed at $0.19 to $0.22 price

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:13 AM PST

    Just having a look at the charts on a day to day basis it seems that we now have a strong pillar of support at these levels. Anyone who bought at this level or lower was very wise. Currently we are seeing every dip be bought back up very quickly. Realistically now within the 2 months I think we should go on test $0.30. If we can succeed then we can go to take on the all time high. Looking very good for XRP

    submitted by /u/Timetraveller2015
    [link] [comments]

    XRP Transaction error

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:59 PM PST

    So withdrawing XRP from poloniex (before they announced the network was down) the transaction showed Complete: Error and my funds are stuck in limbo since they dont appear in my wallet. Any suggestions on how to get them to address my issue? Created a ticket and annoyed the f out of them on twitter but after more than 3 days still no response.

    Thank you in advance for any tip

    submitted by /u/andrenucete
    [link] [comments]

    Ripple seems to be a great longterm investment but what about short term trading?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:58 PM PST

    Is anyone here actively trading to maximise profits?

    submitted by /u/B7U3
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to buy Ripple preferably with credit card in Canada

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:58 PM PST

    I don't currently own bitcoin so looking to use credit

    submitted by /u/JonTheAndroid
    [link] [comments]

    is ok to store for long coins in bittrex?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:35 AM PST

    is ok to store for long coins in bittrex? or where should i store i have different coins

    submitted by /u/UnrepresentativeKey
    [link] [comments]

    RippleNet: Is Africa Next?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment