• Breaking News

    Monday, November 27, 2017

    Litecoin WE BROKE $90!!!!!

    Litecoin WE BROKE $90!!!!!


    WE BROKE $90!!!!!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 07:55 PM PST

    Me since entering crypto world

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 10:44 PM PST

    IT'S OVER 9000!!!(cent)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:27 AM PST

    Everyone is figuring out they can't have a whole Bitcoin... But they can still have a whole litecoin; for now.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:54 AM PST

    ITS OVER 9000 CENTS!!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 10:46 PM PST

    If LTC breaks 100$ USD I'll eat a 64oz jar of Hellman's Mayonaise live on Twitch

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:52 PM PST

    Edit 1: A time will be scheduled the morning after (9AM EST) LTC hits 100$ on gdax. The mayonnaise consumption will happen within two days after

    Edit 2: Doing youtube instead https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX3IhHNngCrzJQbKqPXS8Sw

    submitted by /u/soberlahey
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go to see that guy eat a jar of mayo? $100 coming sooner rather than latter.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:25 PM PST

    I know Overstock takes LTC payments- where else can we easily spend?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:24 AM PST

    When I'm buying holiday junk I like to check places like Overstock, make a purchase there then replace it with a buy through coinbase or wherever. Then I don't reduce my position, but I get to make transactions in LTC which is the ultimate goal.

    I love to hodl, but remember we need to spend some too!

    submitted by /u/TElrodT
    [link] [comments]

    Just so we're clear, we're the one true litecoin and we're at war with r/ltc right?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:56 AM PST

    Drama sells coins right?

    submitted by /u/wackoman
    [link] [comments]

    Poor man beginning his cryptocurrency journey

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:53 AM PST

    I stumbled across Litecoin last night from a friend posting about it on Facebook. I've always known about Bitcoin, yet totally oblivious to the other crypto currencies available.

    I am a 25 year old who blew all of his savings on world travel in my early 20's. I now have nothing saved, live paycheck-to-paycheck and I'm constantly stressed about money. I was recently hired for my first salaried job at 30k a year, which is a huge blessing. I don't start until the 4th.

    I bought $50 worth of LTC last night because I see the potential it has, even though I have the absolute minimum knowledge of investing. $50 is a lot of money for me but I know it will grow eventually.

    My plan is to buy $50 of LTC each paycheck until I have at least 10 LTC. Is this smart? Is this a worthy investment? I know I'm speaking to a biased group here, but figured I'd share my plan with people who have a better background of this than I do.

    submitted by /u/RbargeIV
    [link] [comments]

    Why LTC shines so brightly

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:51 PM PST

    Something I've been thinking about the last couple days, as we see 100k+ new coinbase users in a weekend, new people (and new money) involved in crypto every day. Why is LTC soaring?

    Yes, atomic swaps, yes, faster, yes blah blah blah about tech. I agree it rules. But, newcomers to LTC have no idea how it works. The vast, vast majority of crypto investors see a bottom line and historical uptrends, and invest to not get left behind, using the time they gain 20% off an initial investment as time to figure it all out.

    But for the masses? The explanation is simpler than even I gave credit. Simply, we're all idiots. Human beings, that is. And the "tangibility" of buying 5 LTC's instead of .02 BTC is exactly the psychological drive that kicks newcomers toward LTC.

    There was an old psych experiment, where you ask a 9 year old to choose between 5 dimes or 50 pennies. They pick the pennies every time, because they do not understand the value of the coins. That same infantile instinct is newcomers to crypto are grabbing LTC left and right. A 10k price tag for a full BTC is a huge barrier to entry, but 80-90 bucks? Sure, take a flyer on it and maybe it will explode like BTC. You can also say you own one (or a couple). When the price of LTC is up $5, and you own 2, the math is really easy. Not so much when your .02 BTC is up 15%.

    Coinbase is the #1 app for crypto investing (in terms of popularity), and LTC is the cheapest option, leaving it as the lowest common denominator with the lowest barrier to entry.

    Thinking back 10 years to the iPhone entry to the market - it's price point was high, and if you didn't need one, you didn't get one right away. You got an android, though, because you still wanted a "smart phone." Android obviously has it's advantages and are awesome, too, but it was considered the "cheaper, shittier model" to the masses. But, much more obtainable, so you started seeing market share go toward Android. Cut to today, it's still the vast majority of the smartphone market.

    And yes, androids are great. iPhones are great. Whatever. But for the "average human" they're always going to go with the cheaper "50 pennies" option, because it's shinier and the dumb part of your brain goes "there's more." Obviously high end developers use android, just as high end crypto investors use LTC, but we're talking about the baseline human here, who doesn't know about atomic swaps and market caps and ratio's to BTC and whatever else.

    For newcomers to the market, they don't understand why any crypto is better than any other, so they default to easiest. And LTC is easiest. Pretty simple psych 101 playing a big role in the market lately.

    submitted by /u/Blatb00m
    [link] [comments]

    Well I did it, I bought Litecoin.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:17 AM PST

    I began my crypto journey several months ago with antshares, and I feel comfortable enough now to throw down cash on one of the big three.

    Hope it moves against Bitcoin! What would that take? It's better, so shouldn't it?

    submitted by /u/OrganicDroid
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing number- this is a real currency!!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:09 AM PST

    I'm glad I joined you guys

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:03 AM PST

    I passed the crypto threshold in September, even though I wish I bought bitcoins in February when I was first introduced. Turns out the best time to invest is always now.

    Invested in 0.1 BTC early September, which since has more than doubled in value. Did the same with 1 ETH, and it has nearly doubled as well. So yay. Fun to watch. Received a $2000 bonus two weeks ago and most of it went into 20 Litecoins ranging from $60-70. A few days later it started to grow like mad.

    Life is much more adventurous now. It's exciting. It's fun. It's paying off. Helps me save instead of spending it all on food. Makes me think twice about everything I buy, and motivates to quit all alcohol and nicotine spending. I've converted one person already, and two more are ready to join in. The guys at work this morning were like: "Soo, how much did you earn this weekend?" I just smiled and waited, looked at them and smiled even more. "Only about $500." The faces on them when they realize that I'm nearly doubling my salary in savings while I work.

    I truly enjoy Litecoins, so thank you for encouraging me here as a lurker. Looking forward to spending the monthly bonuses ++ in this, and helping people climb up into the rocket before we launch. Tick tock.

    submitted by /u/Socialed
    [link] [comments]

    I think its time start preparing for a major event in the future again ;)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:03 AM PST

    @RevolutApp: Wonder what this could be? #NewFeature #HODL

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:35 AM PST

    Litecoin Education: Hot vs. Cold Wallets

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:30 AM PST

    Bought Litecoin

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:16 AM PST

    Wooo bby! Just bought me 13 Litecoins on an average of 88$ each. 👨🏽‍🚀🚀🌒

    submitted by /u/MrChronoice
    [link] [comments]

    I regret selling my only Litecoin at 65

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:42 AM PST

    But now I've learned and I'm about to buy 10

    see y'all on the mOOn 🌝

    submitted by /u/siriusaim
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Litecoin safe from Bitcoin "bubble"?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:24 AM PST

    I've been in LTC for a while and love the coin. But I see a lot of people on here saying they are moving out of BTC into LTC because it is a "safer" alternative in this BTC bubble and am wondering if that logic is even true. I too am very concerned about my holdings in BTC but in my opinion this bubble is bad for all crypto and especially LTC as it is branded as BTC's silver. I feel that a potential crash in Bitcoin would send all currencies far into the red but none more than Litecoin. Am I missing something or is my FUD cause for concern?

    submitted by /u/apetersen1
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped all my BCH for Litecoin.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:51 PM PST

    Am I an idiot?

    submitted by /u/dreweatall
    [link] [comments]

    This Is Inevitable Guys

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:23 PM PST

    @LTCFoundation: Happy Hodling.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:20 PM PST

    Anything being worked on for Litecoin?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:38 AM PST

    Is anything currently being worked on for Litecoin itself, or are we just waiting for MAST/Confidential transactions/Lightning network to come to Bitcoin so we can copy it over to LTC afterwards?

    submitted by /u/YAKELO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment