• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 26, 2017

    Litecoin Real Struggle

    Litecoin Real Struggle


    Real Struggle

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 07:58 AM PST

    Litecoin moon logo ��

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:59 PM PST

    It’s not just about tshirts and stickers and moon comments and twitter posts. I’ve been making myself available to answer friends questions about crypto by posting on Facebook and other networks. Yes, it’s time consuming to take each person through but I feel we must inform the average person.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:42 AM PST

    Coinbase added 100k new users on Thanksgiving - We are still not mentioned on their Frontpage !

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:08 PM PST

    So, this is the google trends chart for „litecoin“ and it is really similar to the actual price chart. It is only a matter of time until people find out about litecoins potential!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:21 AM PST

    Litecoin is leading the race for best coin to hodl ���� ��

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:33 PM PST

    I want to accept litecoin as payment for my business, how do I check if the payment if accepted

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 02:29 AM PST

    As local store I want to start accepting LTC & ETH. At the moment I use BitPay to accept BTC but there is no support (yet) for LTC & ETH.

    I don't want to use Coinpayments.net, is there a way I could do this by printing out my QR codes from eg. my coinbase wallet ?

    But then again, how do I check if the payment isn't double spent if I only use a QR code. ?

    Any help for a local business would be much appreciated ! If I could get this done I might get more local stores to start accepting.

    submitted by /u/Teecee1337
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin Included in Best Alt to Hold for 2018! Vote Now!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:10 PM PST

    Finally got into LTC

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:48 AM PST

    So i've seen this sub a few months ago and after following it for a while,researching on my own i finally decided to invest in LTC 3 days ago(had some spare cash so i bought 1.25LTC) The thing is i'm 17(soon 18) and i don't really have that much money to buy LTC especially if the price keeps going up(i bought at 70$ and now its 87$) I get around 30$ every week that i could invest. Is it smart to invest 30$ in ltc every week,will it make a difference when LTC hopefully breaks 3 digits and continues rising? People in my country aren't really informed about cryptocurrencies and i can't really get anyone into crypto. How do i get some of my friends and family into it? I will obviously hodl for the upcoming years and keep investing in ltc. Any helpful info or tips?

    submitted by /u/corney23
    [link] [comments]

    I love LTC and the community around it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:26 AM PST

    I've been into crypto currencies since 2 months now and I have to admit that litecoin is the best for me by far. He strange thing in my case is that I have all my LTC because of faucets, so it's growing little by little but safe. Maybe in the near future I start to buy LTC with my British pounds but at the moment I think I'm doing it well.

    submitted by /u/albertferrico
    [link] [comments]

    New Node Online

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:58 AM PST

    Fired up a new, full time, full node.

    submitted by /u/c3ntrifuge
    [link] [comments]

    "All that's from my Dad?" Litecoin cameo in the Epic BTC +$9000 video we knew was coming. Crypto IS the future.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:20 AM PST

    Thank you all

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:08 AM PST

    I bought my first litecoins a few days ago with the help of this amazing community and already it's paying off. Thank you all, the litecoin community is amazing

    submitted by /u/themanrutger
    [link] [comments]

    LTC still more than 50% away from the all time highs. I’m I the only one that thinks we’re still bearish?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:21 PM PST

    As much as I want LTC to succeed, I'm a bit concerned about the 0.0100 sat resistance that we haven't been able to surpass. Today was the third time in recent months that LTC reaches that resistance level and yet again failed to move passed it. That is definitely not a good sign for LTC. Especially, not in this altcoin bull run we've seen recently.

    Don't get fooled by the dollar amount. The only reason why LTC is nearing ATH in dollar amount is because BTC have more than doubled its valuation since September time frame. However, LTC hasn't made any moves against BTC since then. The all time highs for LTC is around 0.0214 sats from back in September. Right now we're sitting around 0.009 sats. That's less than 50% from the ATH. If LTC could reach its ATH today, that would be about a $170 per LTC. Let that one sink in and hope it's clear now why LTC still performing extremely poorly against BTC. Meanwhile, Monero. Dash, Ethereum, Zcash, etc., have been performing pretty decent against BTC.

    I'm I missing something? Love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Aleja_333
    [link] [comments]

    Stay strong everybody!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:53 PM PST

    The Secret Weapon Everyone Missed with the Crypto Price Surge

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:50 AM PST

    New node online :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:58 AM PST

    My little contribution to the network. Full node online now.

    Super stoked with my Litecoin and its growth so far. Just need to buy more ;)

    submitted by /u/Stud-Muffin69
    [link] [comments]

    only if we could get lucky enough to back in time to under $10

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:30 PM PST

    Purchased around 84

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:42 AM PST

    How do I stop refreshing coinmarketcap?

    Jokes aside, I'll be holding for a few years. I didn't invest more than I can afford to lose. Best of luck to those who've been hodling since the beginning.

    submitted by /u/KrossCrypto
    [link] [comments]

    LTC value increases when BTC is increasing. LTC value is increasing when BTC is decreasing. Seems like a good potential increase in few days

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:27 AM PST

    New to crypto,have a question

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:22 AM PST

    So I recently purchased an amount of LTC from Cointed. I bought them and put my LTC exodus wallet ID, theoretically the coins should be instantly(or after a few mins at least)transferred to my exodus wallet,right?

    Well it has been like a couple hours and I have not received the coins even though the money was deducted from my bank account. Any ideas? Suggestions?

    ps:I already tried to contact support from the website but I don't think i'll be getting an answer anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/TilliOD
    [link] [comments]

    First time buying LTC

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:33 AM PST

    Bought 3 LTC, watch for the dip!

    submitted by /u/Swaayyy
    [link] [comments]

    Note to self: Never sell, HODL as long as you can!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:16 PM PST

    Literally I bought several litecoins when it was $83 before it dropped to the $50s and I told myself I would hodl till the end of the year as I thought it would go back up. Weeks went by and I doubted myself so I sold them, took the money and figured it would only fluctuate around the $50's. Just recently it was going up and now it has reached $87. I dislike that I wasn't patient but it was a lesson learned.

    submitted by /u/iAmTheRedditCEO
    [link] [comments]

    New here. Quick question about buying partial coinage...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:18 AM PST

    I just setup my Coinbase acct and installed Loafwallet and am off to the races (as it were)! My question is this, is there any reason why I WOULDN'T want to buy LTC in smaller amounts? Say $30 USD here and there? I am one of those elusive "poor" Americans some people have heard about who can't drop $80-90+ to buy whole coins.

    Thanks in advance, y'all!

    submitted by /u/Scottyharp78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment