• Breaking News

    Friday, November 24, 2017

    Litecoin New Phone vs Litecoin

    Litecoin New Phone vs Litecoin


    New Phone vs Litecoin

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:13 AM PST

    I paid ~$700 for a new Pixel 2 phone a little while back. It was a nice phone, but I wasn't entirely convinced it was that much better than my current phone. So I ended up returning the phone and bought 10 Litecoins for ~$70 each instead. Here's hoping I look back at this day and say, "Yep, that was a no-brainer."

    submitted by /u/mycatslazy
    [link] [comments]

    Just made it to Club 84.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:33 AM PST

    Bought on those dips, averaged down and the wait has finally paid off. I'm in club 84.

    Now to wait for lift off!

    submitted by /u/AllenOneDC
    [link] [comments]

    New meme template or my actual amazon?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 09:01 PM PST

    @LTCFoundation: Bloomberg is to add Litecoin.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:09 AM PST

    Litecoin (LTC) now live on Netherlands bitcoin exchange BL3P

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:43 AM PST

    Revolut to add litecoin as well to 1 million + customer base

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:48 AM PST

    President of Belarus Expected to Sign Decree to Legalize Cryptocurrencies

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:08 AM PST

    What? I can’t use Litecoin like I did with the limited edition?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:38 AM PST

    @LTCFoundation: Litecoin Foundation is a non-profit organisation. We are willing to help other Litecoin related businesses and grow the community together. If you need help, let us know, and we will try our best to help.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:00 AM PST

    Bitcoin is about to officially hit the mainstream!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:19 AM PST

    Atomic Swap: Bitcoin and Litecoin. It's a old video by Data Dash but very relevant. Imo atomic Swap has a useful future

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:22 AM PST

    The one Black Friday deal I have been waiting for for months: 21% off on Ledger hardware wallets today through monday

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:02 PM PST

    A few months ago, I started designing shirts to promote Litecoin. It's not much, but for every order today, I'll make a donation to the Litecoin Foundation.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:30 AM PST

    Thanksgiving, a day for thanks

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:06 PM PST

    To all in Litecoin,

    I can not express the amount of thanks that I need to expound on. I am thankful that I have by USA standards a decent life (with the full understanding that 60% of the world by my standards I am are rich). I give thanks that relatively speaking my family is in good health. I give thanks that I have a house to live in, food to eat, and heat to warm myself and family. I give thanks that the water I drink is clean. And I give thanks that my children can receive proper education.

    I give thanks because I know and understand the heartache of others. I feel the pain that others feel. I cry for those that do not receive the basic essentials. And this is why I started actively engaging in Litecoin and cryptos. I firmly believe in the freedom Litecoin and other cryptos can bring. And it starts not with a believe that Litecoin will hit $100, but instead with Litecoin being utilized as a payment method to assist those that have limited access to banks and loans.

    This is the true power of cryptos, and shame on those who utilize this opportunity to capitalize instead.

    Litecoin is power, power for the masses! Contribute, educate, and love those who utilize Litecoin as a payment method.

    submitted by /u/TheRealMage
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday Deal At Bitcoin ATM Locations!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:11 AM PST

    Big Question: With lightning network, atomic swap capability, coinbase availability, a seriously vocal CEO, and serious adoption, how come $ disparity between top coins? ��

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:35 AM PST

    After the attention we got last time, we wanted to let you all know about a new promo we're running. 15% off your Black Friday purchase!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:05 AM PST

    Revolut to announce cryptocurrency adoption?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:36 AM PST

    The Original HODL’R

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:21 AM PST

    With Litecoin Heading to the Moon, Let's Take a Look at How it Scales Compared to BTC

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:10 AM PST

    Implementing litecoin checkout option

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:49 AM PST

    Has anyone got experience of implementing a separate litecoin checkout into a website?

    I currently use Stripe for my checkout, but they do not accept LTC so I want to create a second checkout but do not want to use a third party.

    Any help or a nudge in the right direction would be great.

    Thanks Ben

    submitted by /u/BTCtomato
    [link] [comments]

    Notice zec, ltc, xmr, and dash had about the same adoption rate in March when measured in txns/day, but by April LTC substantially pulls away.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:02 PM PST

    New To CryptoCurrency

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:38 AM PST

    I New To CryptoCurrency And Wanted To invest in litecoin And Did A little Research And was wondering if I should invest now or wait till the price drops Also Any Tips will be helpful

    submitted by /u/RichieDaGod
    [link] [comments]

    Coinbase Android tablet problem

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:39 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    So the problem is that when I install coinbase app on my galaxy tab I can only get to buy Bitcoin. The interface is old. I have checked version of app and it is 3.2. On my phone I have no problems. Does anybody know what is happening? Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Cold882
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment