• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Litecoin Bitcoin and Litecoin metrics

    Litecoin Bitcoin and Litecoin metrics


    Bitcoin and Litecoin metrics

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Apart from Bitcoin no other crypto in history has stayed in the top 10 longer than Litecoin

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Papa Murphy’s Pizza Company in Fresno, California Starts Accepting BTC, ETH, LTC, Dodge And ADA

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Litecoin ETC in Germany

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys, starting today a new ETC on Litecoin is available to trade in Germany.

    WKN: A3GN5J ISIN: DE00A3GN5J

    I think this must be bullish for LTC because this ETC really needs to buy all those coins physically. What is your opinion? Let me know

    submitted by /u/marscho88
    [link] [comments]

    Portfolio help?!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I want to invest right now in Max 4 coins. how would you do it? Would really like if you say to me I'm a complete beginner, but now some things about the coins. I want to invest right now 1000$ and every month 300$

    Hope you guys can help me out and get some inspiration!

    submitted by /u/PrestigiousTone9202
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin Core wallet error on Mac

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me get around an error popping up when I try open the litecoin core wallet on an iMac?

    I've downloaded it from the correct site etc but am getting the error

    'Error parsing command line arguments: invalid parameter -psn_0_741557'

    Is there a way around this? I can only find one other who got this error on my search and he didn't get a response for a solution

    submitted by /u/gabbyrose3
    [link] [comments]

    How do you go about explaining Litecoin to begins in a concise manner without leaving out the important details?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    I find that I have been having difficulty in trying to explain Litecoin, blockchain technology and crypto in general in layman's terms to those who aren't familiar with the subject.

    How do you guys go about spreading awareness in a way that gives people the proper perspective on what Litecoin is about?

    submitted by /u/Yuuuurrrrttt
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube Live Scam

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    YouTube Live Scam

    Hi guys,

    Please be aware of this YouTube live feed scam.

    I can see some people believing this, with the number of subscribers on the channel. Seems like they are taking some interviews with Charlie Lee and wrapping it in some marketing channel.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoUaxDwbYBw

    https://preview.redd.it/2ok0i4m9wsv61.jpg?width=1309&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aba56180f0f0275a23150cfc758f5aa754f1fc46

    submitted by /u/thewebcritter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment