• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Bitcoin Cash Welcome Genesis, a new BCH user from Venezuela!

    Bitcoin Cash Welcome Genesis, a new BCH user from Venezuela!


    Welcome Genesis, a new BCH user from Venezuela!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Just became a Bitcoin (Cash) millionaire. Thanks u/MemoryDealers, devs and this whole community!!!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Bitcoin Cash has been added to mobile crypto POS app MoonPos

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Hello BCH community!

    I am writing this to tell you that with the newest version, BCH is supported in MoonPos.

    What is MoonPos?

    moonposapp.com

    MoonPos is my attempt to help adoption of crypto by allowing merchants/restaurants/coffee shops/whatever other businesses to accept payments in cryptocurrencies in a simple, intuitive and safe way. We need more businesses to accept payments in cryptocurrencies.

    MoonPos allows users to store public addresses and generate QR codes for payments. No private keys are stored, therefore the app is completely safe. MoonPos is not a wallet. A lot of you might agree that many crypto-related apps are not very pleasant to use, they feel like they have been made for engineers (by engineers). My app focuses on a pleasant and intuitive user experience. It is optimized for both smartphones and tablets. Cryptocurrency prices are refreshed often, so they are always up-to-date.

    The app is currently available for Android - Play Store link. Along with BCH it supports BTC, LTC, DASH, ETH, DOGE, PIVX, Dai, Nano and Monero. For the first five currencies, it also provides Payment Verification.

    What is Payment Verification?

    It is the simplest way how to make sure, that the customer is not cheating. The app uses various REST APIs, to see whether the transaction has appeared on the blockchain.

    Why is there no Payment Verification for BCH?

    Sadly, I have not found any blockchain explorer with free public REST API. If you know about any, please, let me know.

    How much is it?

    For now, the app is completely free and there is no subscription, transaction fees, in-app purchases or ads whatsoever.

    I would love to hear your feedback. If you like the app, please consider sharing it.

    Check it out at moonposapp.com!

    submitted by /u/AmkSk
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered food. Delivery man is my friend. I suggested tipping him in BCH and he laughed at me and now I’m just eating this and watching the champions league game a little disappointed I couldn’t convince him. Any advice on “indoctrinating” others without being pushy?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Starting my crypto journey £100 per month being invested in BCH

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Starting my crypto journey £100 per month being invested in BCH

    With all the news and hype around crypto lately, I've decided to start investing and after much research it seems BCH is the future!

    Here we go!

    (The additional £16 is what was transferred after converting the free crypto gained from Coinbase)

    https://preview.redd.it/x3c6vxalnyv61.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f49f1f9f4b7e80f7fd1fbfd6a7446b395cbc4d81

    submitted by /u/jajw
    [link] [comments]

    Your WordPress page or WooCommerce shop can accept Bitcoin Cash with https://prompt.cash - it's easy and non-custodial

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Bitcoin does not deserve the name. It is the fork & the drastic change. Bitcoin kept the name/ticker symbol during the hijacking, and that is a worth lot when it comes to network effect & brand recognition. That being said, BCH is the truest Bitcoin that I know of.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Just found OnlyFans in Crypto..BCH accepted and come see me https://onlycoins.app/@ayumibreastqueen

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Bitcoin is For Everyone

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Bitcoin is not for the 1% as the BTC maximalists think.

    With Bitcoin Cash we have a better Bitcoin, one that serves mass adoption.

    Bitcoin is all people. We choose Bitcoin Cash not because it is easy but because we know it is Bitcoin.

    https://read.cash/@Pantera/bitcoin-is-for-everyone-bf5df0a3

    submitted by /u/Pantera_99
    [link] [comments]

    "I'm not willing to pay $60+ in gas fees just to register on OpenSea... I've decided to explore the BitcoinCash NFT space instead of ETH because of the fee costs. "

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    BCH Interests

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Hi i'm new to Bitcoin Cash and I just bought a small amount of $10 USD BCH, was wondering where you guys store your BCH for interests?

    submitted by /u/ericyung98
    [link] [comments]

    HashRaffle and eatBCH: That Was So Much Fun We're Doing It Again!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Earn BCH

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Greetings everyone!

    My friend just introduced me to CryptoCurrency, and has just provided me with some BCH to take my business online!! Just want to add real quick how easy and fast and just all around awesome it is to transact with BCH, especially for an computer noob like me!

    Anyways, i am posting here for a fast question. I was wondering perhaps if there is a way to earn some BCH (around 8 usd worth specifically) by doing online tasks or something? Are those usually a scam? I am looking to buy a website host package for my business, though i am missing 8.smthng USD, and i am too shy to ask my friend for more just right now! Also Lebanon country is very bad and doesnt have credit cards right now to buy Crypto on the internet:( (economy is very very bad here right now)

    I found some websites that claim you can earn BCH by posting stuff, are those legit or will they steal my wallet?

    P.S. My friend mailed me some youtube videos for CryptoCurrency beginner guides, though if any of you have good resources, please let me know!

    Any other ideas will be awesome! Thank you :-)

    submitted by /u/EbibMa3e
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bitcoin Cash ready for a serious rebound? Free technical analysis:

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Track address?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Any way to track what exchange this is? Old transfer from 2017.

    bitcoincash:qrwadtm33y9kyjv42lagqmcpul88akm8zc497q97qy

    submitted by /u/Tidsmaskin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a BCH trading focused sub?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    anybody know any BCH fundraisers? I’m trying to introduce my community to crypto and possibly save this country from itself

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    as many of you may have heard, and as many may have not, Lebanon is currently facing its worst financial crisis in history. to me it seems like the only way out of it is crypto, but the people here will not put money in anything that they don't see paying out in cash. I wanna help my community by securing donations to help the people of Tripoli, Saida, Tyre, and Bekaa as these people are currently living in hell right now, the USD black market rate completely fucked us up.

    which is why I'm asking, where can this be done? I know many tellers who convert crypto to cash in lebanon, just need a platform where I can hopefully set up a fundraiser and use it to set up a daily food stand serving free meals around the country. then use my time to educate the people with money in their pockets on where the money came from and how they can fight inflation with BCH.

    any help regarding the matter is appreciated, thank you so much

    edit: I've set it up guys, kindly consider donating here

    submitted by /u/MrKilluaZoldyck
    [link] [comments]

    question: anyone use Dr.bill chaos system?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    hi. i want to meet/discuss with someone who use Dr.Bill Williams system... thanks

    submitted by /u/fubvibes
    [link] [comments]

    Come see me and tip me on BCH

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    This is the first time someone claimed my chaintip from a non cryptocurrency sub. Is cool.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    House truck concepts

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Why Bitcoin, Why not Bitcoin Cash:

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Why Bitcoin, Why not Bitcoin Cash:

    I am surprised and at the same time sad as will that when people will give more support to Bitcoin Cash as it is the most reliable and easy to use crypto with high amount of less transaction fee and fast transactions as compared to Bitcoin which has a high fee and takes alot of time in it's transcation but still people are looking to Bitcoin more than Bitcoin cash.w

    https://preview.redd.it/7vj9d9zjivv61.jpg?width=450&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a840e263f322fbe76738acbf7c5d2b333e884b2c

    submitted by /u/Alizay-khan
    [link] [comments]

    Bought my first 2 BCH did I do good?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    ;) what can this be in 5 years?

    submitted by /u/migijc123
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll be singing this all night if anyone needs me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment