• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    GPU Mining Hi everybody, do I need to connect the other gpu with just the vga cables I Got with the psu or do I need anything else?

    GPU Mining Hi everybody, do I need to connect the other gpu with just the vga cables I Got with the psu or do I need anything else?


    Hi everybody, do I need to connect the other gpu with just the vga cables I Got with the psu or do I need anything else?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    My (finally stable) rack-rig

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    This weeks build, 16 cards, ~1GH/s @ circa 2500w at the wall. 8 x RTX 3060ti Founders Edition & 8 x Zotac RTX3070 ������

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Guys literally only want one thing and it’s disgusting

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Ethereum Miners Strike Back in Bid to Retain PoW Mining Community

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    ETH Payout limits

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I just started mining recently and on whattomine ETH is clearly the most profitable per day. However with my single 2060 it would take like a year to reach 0.01 ETH in order to get the payout. I looked at ETC, which could give me one token in about five weeks, but it's still only ~$30. I switched to Raven because I can get 12 tokens a day and payout at 10 tokens with 2miners.

    I can then hold or change the RVN and hope to get $300 for another card quicker, so I can mine more.

    It this the right way or a waste of time and I should be mining ETH while I still can?

    submitted by /u/FEAR_THE_TRUMP
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting in dabbling in crypto using current gaming PC. Would NiceHash be a suitable someone for me?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I read a blog by a guy who decided to look into GPU mining using his existing GPU just as an experiment. He says he used NiceHash and found after discounting electricity, he was making around $6 a day.

    I've always been intrigued by crypto, but not enough to actually build a mining rig or anything. But if I could use my existing gaming PC, it sounds like I wouldn't have much to lose. I'm not looking to strike it rich or anything, but if I can make $6 or so a day while I'm at work, why not?

    For someone more "casual" like me, would NiceHash be the sorta thing I should be using? Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

    Here's some specs for y'all, I'm thinking that since my PSU is titanium certified, this might be more ideal for mining?

    • CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
    • CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO AIO water cooler
    • Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS X CODE
    • GPU: Asus STRIX GeForce RTX 2080Ti
    • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4-3200
    • PSU: Corsair AX1000 80+ Titanium
    submitted by /u/fireaza
    [link] [comments]

    8 GPU mining rig on a $26 rack from mernards!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Using 2 gpu in 1 single pc for mining??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone I'd really like to know if it is possible to use 2 gpu in 1 single pc for mining. Using a 1080 ti and a rtx 2060 with a i7 7700. Can i add it to my normal destop pc or I'll need to change everything! Any kind of help would be more than appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/PurpleBoogie
    [link] [comments]

    ETH miners: If you're starting out, please conservatively plan to breakeven by EOY 2021

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    where to find/how to buy NVIDIA CMP cards?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    anybody knows where/how to buy NVIDIA CMP cards in EU?

    I'm interested in acquiring a bunch of CMP 90HX (should be released before end of June), but I haven't seen anything online (for 30HX and 40HX either).

    Please let me know, thanks!

    submitted by /u/cyberbooster
    [link] [comments]

    How can I use a 850w Modular PSU and a 750w Semi Modular PSU in the same system?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    EVGA 3060 Capped at 22Mh/s (470.05 Driver)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    I've tried almost every suggestion and cannot seem to bypass the hash limit. It is currently installed on PCIx16.3, as shown in the picture. Single-slot, no riser, directly connected to the motherboard. (ASUS Prime B450M-A). The monitor is connected via HDMI and is on. CPU is a Ryzen 3600x.

    Please let me know what the problem might be!

    Things I've tried:

    • Disabled windows driver auto-updates
    • Updated BIOS to latest drivers
    • DDU in safe mode and reinstalled 470.05 without wifi/ethernet
    • Fresh install of Windows 10 on a second hard drive

    Problem still persisting. What should I try next?

    Stats + Nicehash results: https://imgur.com/a/VPBVNcF

    UPDATE OH MY GOD WE GOT IT! I replugged by HDMI to my monitor randomly trying everything at its up to 48Mh/s!!!! Oh my, this has been bugging me for over two months, thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/kalpajc
    [link] [comments]

    If only it was like this all the time 1x 3070 1x3060

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Can a GA-Z97X-Sli Support Multiple GPU's?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Hey, pretty new to this, trying to make things more efficient and one of my old desktops has a ga-297x-sli motherboard. I'm just wondering if this is board can support 5 gpus, seems to have the slots for it. Just not sure what I'm looking for in the boards that lets us know how many gpus it can support. Thanks for the help!

    Here's the link to the motherboard.

    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97X-SLI-rev-10#ov

    submitted by /u/onsan
    [link] [comments]

    how to proxy a small mining pool to a larger one?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    if I want to run a small mining pool but won't have enough hash to regularly mine blocks, I should be able to use the smaller pool as a proxy to a larger one that does find blocks. anyone know of software that could let me do this?

    submitted by /u/housen00b
    [link] [comments]

    /r/EtherMining told me I will never ROI

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    8 3090's 1GHS How I keep them cold AF

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    PDU Monoprice Extension Cord question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=6448&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsqmEBhDiARIsANV8H3aa8TNo_Li5TeX8hw_u6uftHxsuo-DTHgAG4GFTi2VFxD55ChrpfU8aAqo7EALw_wcB

    I'm looking to buy this but it says This 16 AWG cable is designed to carry up to a 13 amp/1625 watt, 125 volt load.

    It doesn't mention 240volt anywhere. So, does anyone know if it can take 240 volt? I'm planning on using a few 1600w evga power supplies with these cables.

    submitted by /u/mrcodehpr01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment