• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Ethereum Sold my Doge and bought 1 ETH

    Ethereum Sold my Doge and bought 1 ETH


    Sold my Doge and bought 1 ETH

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Could have bought 2 more but still new to real crypto

    submitted by /u/Unhappy-Salamander92
    [link] [comments]

    Beacon chain uptime has been amazing lately; we even hit 99.8% for some blocks

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Poll: Extend the Price discussion rule to allow mods to delete "I brought/own XX ETH"

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    We have a lot of posts like this on the sub currently and we mods cannot delete them as they do not really violate any rule. But I think these posts add no informational value. So starting this poll if we should extend the "Price discussion" rule from:

    *Keep price discussion and market talk, memes & exchanges to subreddits such as r/ethtrader or r/ethfinance *

    to:

    *Keep price discussion and market talk, posts that state how much coins you brought/own, memes & exchanges to subreddits such as r/ethtrader or r/ethfinance *

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ligi
    [link] [comments]

    Gas fees are going down following the gas limit raise despite increased volatility, well done Ethereum! Looking forward for more in the near future when possible, go ETH!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    The ETH opportunities almost seem too good to be true. But maybe it's just that obvious?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    As someone who just stepped into Crypto, it really seems too good to be true. Conservatively, I'm seeing all these ETH predictions for say, EOY 2021 and they're anywhere from 5k to 20k. After doing research, I'm in complete agreement that there is nothing but growth ahead long term, but that's just it - it seems too obvious. Someone bring me back to earth so I can weigh more pros and cons and hopefully be more educated.

    submitted by /u/Disholson
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum's Merge Summit is live

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    A primer on high Ethereum gas prices, incoming network improvements, and how to manage your transactions right now

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    The Merge Summit is LIVE NOW — talks with Vitalik Buterin, Protolambda, Danny Ryan, and more on ETH 1.0 -> ETH 2.0 Merge Roadmap

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    where is the best place to dollar-cost ETH auto with low fees (us)?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Just bought my first .4 ETH!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    This is all the money I had and was willing to lose in my investment.

    I got burned by doge and decided I want more stability. I hope I made the right decision! I am looking for long term where I just put my money and not worry every 5 seconds like in doge lol

    I am researching more about this and was wondering, what do you all think the price of this will be in 1-5 years relative to bitcoin? I am new to this and don't know which was a better investment.

    submitted by /u/thegreathand
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing The Daily Gwei

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Can someone explain what Ethereum Classic is? Sorry, I’m new at this...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I happen to have just about 30 bucks to spend and came across ETC. What is it? I am really new at this and I hear about this 2.0 version coming out? Is that with ETH and if so, do I have to do anything with the ETH I have or will it transfer over?

    Since I don't know much, that is why I am only investing money I am willing to lose or not look back it for a very long time.

    submitted by /u/thegreathand
    [link] [comments]

    Can't believe my measley transaction was processed on this block! That just happened!? History #12300000

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Crack this puzzle to win 1 ETH!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    LARPing Ethereum: a Look into NFT Value from Interoperable Utility

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    A Test of zkSync 1.0’s Exodus Mode on Ropsten

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Gas monitoring spots

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Here is a list of places to monitor gas:

    https://www.gasnow.org/

    https://jochen-hoenicke.de/

    https://livdir.com/ethgaspricechart

    Any other good reccomendations? My favorite is gasnow. I notice the "slow" metric is probably not great. They give the formulas.

    submitted by /u/Bluemandegen
    [link] [comments]

    April 2021: Where can I buy ETH with LOWEST fee and in NY State while using a Bank transfer?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I live in NY State and yesterday while trying to set up my Binance.us I received a "STOP" message from them saying that I can not do it (since my ID is from NY State).

    Later, I tried the same with Gemini but the page with my phone number "freezes" and never gives me the chance to receive a confirmation code (I can not set up the account). After that I sent them a request to know WHY I can not get the code (may be because my phone number is associated with TextNow, an app type,.... and not ATT, Verizon or T-Mobile?).

    The truth is that this is very frustrating and time intensive.

    Can someone help me with:

    1) Where can I buy ETH with LOWEST fee and in NY State while using a Bank transfer?

    2) Would you recommend using Metamask to keep part of my ETH safe (out of the exchange)?

    3) If you had little savings (probably enough for a down payment in USA) would you invest it all in crypto? Side note: I hate Wall St, Bankers and Hedge Funds that made the whole Housing Bubble possible (and many other financial/war disasters around the world). As you can tell I never invested in anything before but I am sick and tired of others (Banks) making money with my money.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Academic-Signature37
    [link] [comments]

    How to change seed phrase for wallet without transferring coins out of it (gas prohibitive to move them)?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I have a relative who has a wallet that needs to have the seed change. It was exposed. The only reason the coins weren't taken yet is the gas fee will eat up most of the ERC-20 token's value. How could he change the seed to secure the wallet again without having to move the coins off?

    bonus question- what is the cheapest bridge out there to move coins from ETH mainnet on metamask to a Level 2 with ultra low fees? Loopring is too much to get a wallet started for him.

    submitted by /u/coinedge
    [link] [comments]

    Estimated Cost of Transactions

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    If a reliable L2 option is available to use, there is really no reason to be complaining about Ethereum's high gas fees - for SO MANY applications, L2 is already here, why not start using it?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I have no affiliation Polygon, or any other L2 groups, but good lord are these L2 options impressive to me.

    If you're not using it, but it has "a dapp for that", why are you avoiding it?

    I'm giving some examples, but I'm in no way married to these. If you have other awesome L2s, I ask you (no, beg you) to add it to comments so people can start using L2 and stop complaining about high gas fees.

    My example, Polygon (matic) is working now. Here's nice write up. They're trying to be "Amazon Web Services" for ETH2 with two L2 options now, more coming, with a plan to pool liquidity between L2.

    It is growing fast, with some well known players and services:

    Polygon is just one L2, but it's the largest growing L2 ecosystem I know. Again POST MORE in comments, I'm excited to play around with them. If you're not using L2, WHY? Why pay crazy gas fees when you can be on an L2 paying basically nothing for a transaction?

    submitted by /u/nbr1bonehead
    [link] [comments]

    BTC vet, ETH noob here, maybe someone here can help me with a technique to sign a message with my keys, to prove ownership of my ETH account

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a little issue I've been trying to solve. Basically I have an NFT and I need to prove that I'm the real owner.

    Now of course on a platform like opensea, the site does everything for you in the background. But I need a way to show that I'm the owner of the NFT off platform.

    So in theory I should be able to sign a message cryptographically using my ETH key, to show to the creator of the NFT that I'm the real owner right? How would I go about this exactly?

    Ask them to type a text string, then sign that using my ETH keys? Or sign my own message? Is there a tool that lets me do this simply?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/majestic_12inch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment