• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Ethereum I just bought enough to have one full Ethereum!

    Ethereum I just bought enough to have one full Ethereum!


    I just bought enough to have one full Ethereum!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I've never been someone that made a lot of money and even to me a lot of money is still pretty much poverty to most others. I live in the United States and I got into crypto in January of 2021 and I've been using my unemployment and stimulus to put into crypto whenever I had a few extra dollars that I felt I could spare. Today I put my last $120 in to get .05 which equals me out to just slightly over one full Ethereum and I feel like I'm rich now LOL.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Competition-3356
    [link] [comments]

    JPMorgan begins hunting for skilled Ethereum developers

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    /r/ethereum hit 800k subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Buying ETH with BTC a Taxable Event?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Is buying ETH with BTC on an exchange (say Coinbase, Gemini) considered a taxable event?

    submitted by /u/GoodN0se
    [link] [comments]

    In the last month, users spent $23,830,482 on ERC-20 approvals. EIP-3074 would reduce that number by at least 30%, saving users millions while freeing up block space (thread).

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    The layer2.finance v0.1 Mainnet Launches: Democratize DeFi, Simple and Zero Fees

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    How safe is it to stake ETH on Rocket Pool?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I am excited about be able to stake ETH on a decentralised platform, and I wanted to know is staking your ETH on Rocket Pool safe or is there risk involved?

    submitted by /u/A117Z
    [link] [comments]

    Do you believe the high transaction fees could hurt Ethereum's potential?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Ethereum 2.0 Deposit Contract hit $10 Billion in value today!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I now have a little over 3 1/2 Ethereum Coins.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    On Coinbase, I finally accumulated over 3 1/2 Ethereum Coins and so now I'm not sure if I should stake at least one on Coinbase. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Kontynt
    [link] [comments]

    What are the target gas fees for ETH 2.0 and beyond?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    With ETH2.0 and the expected reduction in gas fees, has any dev said anything about what target they are aiming for?

    I know more complex smart contracts has higher fees, but say for a simple ETH transcation, do we know what we are expcting?

    sub $1 would be a great improvement to the current situation, but that's still a big difference to sub cent transcations in terms of possible use cases.

    submitted by /u/ghostcaesar
    [link] [comments]

    Raspberry Pi 4 Ether Node

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I synced up a full ethereum node on a raspberry pi 4. I was wondering if there was any way you can find out when a new contract gets added. Please let me know, thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/ZatchNS
    [link] [comments]

    ☀️ just bought my first ETH, super excited ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    The title says it all:)

    submitted by /u/maragann
    [link] [comments]

    As a lover and firm believer in the future of ethereum, is staking some of my ETH a good idea?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Coinbase is offering the chance to "stake" my ETH for ETH2 and I'm not quite sure what that means...

    submitted by /u/thefullernator
    [link] [comments]

    Seed phrase butt tattoo for my ETH. Thoughts?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Charting app for iPhone

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Any recommendations on a good charting app for the iPhone? Don't need any extra bells and whistles, no exchanges, no swap features, just pure charting optimized for iPhone. Quite surprised honestly that no one has thought of a way to make a charting app for iPhone that allows importing of any coin via its address.

    submitted by /u/500AcreRanch
    [link] [comments]

    Eth noob wants to understand staking.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Been lurking for a few months. Holding some ETH and DCAing every opportunity I get. I have been reading terms like 'staking', 'node' for which you need 32 ETH and can earn interest but I don't follow what this is called and what I need to google to increase my knowledge. If someone can point me in the right direction, I would be ever so obliged.

    submitted by /u/Mojo1589
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously can't believe how slow implementation is taking to lower gas fees. It's disgusting and disgraceful.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Where is poster child Vitalik these days? Sure seems awfully quiet while the majority of the crypto community screams foul and protests in disgust over the ever increasing ethereum networks gas fees.

    Almost 150 USD at time of writing. One. Hundred. And. Fifty. Dollars..... Is this some kind of cruel joke? I have to literally spend almost 3% to trade some tokens. Was this seriously never thought out at the time of ethereums creation? It makes no sense to me that ANY of the original developers thought of, or hand the hindsight, to mitigate these types of fees with a largely used and adopted network. Did they all think eth wouldn't catch on? Wouldn't see as much use? Wouldn't have nearly the amount of usage? Seems like some pretty piss poor planning IMHO.

    What else did they unforsee? And why the hell is it taking them so long to implement a solution? It's been what, two years? With another two year potential before any of these fees are mitigated and or have some sort of palpable solution? Sorry for venting, but ethereum is the one of the largest reasons why our beloved ecosystem is being held back, and progression is being grinded to a halt. All cylinders where firing at maximum speed.... And then eth just had to throw its shitty wrench into the engine bay. I mean.... For christ sakes, when Binance produces a solution that blows ethereum out of the water, its incredibly sad and disgraceful at this point in time. Centralized or not, ethereum needs to get its shit together. I love this chain, but how long can you love something that doesn't love you back?

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/AlgorithmsAndPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble withdrawing from DeFi App using Ledger

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I originally posted this in r/ledgerwallet but there's about 2 people on that sub.

    I'm having trouble withdrawing from Yearn using my newly purchased Ledger Nano X. Previous to the Ledger I held Yearn Finance's custom tokens (e.g. yvUSDC, yvWETH) in my MetaMask wallet. When I got the Ledger I transferred them over from the MetaMask. No problems here. I can now connect my Ledger when using yearn.finance and can view all my balances. (yay! - I love staring at them)

    I now want to withdraw from the Yearn vault. I connect my Ledger, select the asset I want to withdraw, select "Max", and click withdraw. Now the transaction pops up on the ledger and asks me to confirm. I scroll through the smart contract address, the gas fee, and the amount of ETH - but the amount of ETH is always 0. It's asking me to approve or reject withdrawing 0 ETH. I've tried withdrawing different amounts and always its 0 ETH on the ledger to approve.

    Do I need to use LedgerLive to approve the transactions too?

    Any help is appreciated. I'm closely monitoring gas prices to withdraw and deposit into another vault and have missed a few opportunities already.

    submitted by /u/Apeshatt
    [link] [comments]

    Wallet security is getting a big upgrade: multisig when you want. Not when you don't.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Loopring releases Ethport: move Ethereum assets between L2-L1-CEXs super fast & cheaply

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Overview of EIP-3403 by Vitalik Buterin & Martin Swende

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    EIP-3403: Partial removal of refunds is a top list proposal for London upgrade.

    Vitalik Buterin and Martin Swende joined on PEEPanEIP with Ethereum Cat Herders to provide an overview of the proposal with providing answers to questions like

    • Why removal of refunds,
    • what would be the future of gas (utility) tokens,
    • EIP-3403 spec and use cases

    Watch the recording here.

    Resources

    For more Ethereum Improvement proposals, watch PEEPanEIP playlist.

    submitted by /u/poojaranjan19
    [link] [comments]

    Significant number of ETH on Binance, feeling anxious

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Is it a no brainer to put them on a hardware wallet? I don't want to do anything fancy, just hold.

    submitted by /u/ThunderingMantis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment