• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Crypto Currency Markets I just keep hodling my bags…

    Crypto Currency Markets I just keep hodling my bags…


    I just keep hodling my bags…

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    New Smartworth coin held by major wallets. Possible connection to cryptic tweet made by Safemoon CEO John Karony? ~Operation Pheonix~

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Cardano Partners with World Mobile to Build a New Mobile Network in Africa

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Constellation Network Extends Support to Developers With Open Call for Project Submissions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Whale Watching Automation will be releasing soon, you’ll be able to track the Top Wallets from Top DeFi Tokens and see their changes over a 24 hour period. Teaser:

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    The Graph Foundation, in conjuction with Connext, unveils Scalar: an Ethereum-based microtransaction for every query

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    As WikiLeaks announced it would be taking Bitcoin donations, its creator posted an angry message saying that "they were kicking the hornets' nest". Next, he disappeared. Simultaneously, a criminal mastermind, suspected of being the anonymous cryptographer, started murdering to cover his steps.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    To all who started crypto this month, How was your first crypto trading experience? And what could be your advice to those who wanted to join crypto today?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Ethereum Flips PayPal, Nears Top 25 Global Assets by Market Cap

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Easy to follow guide on how to buy BNB (Binance Coin)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Academic Paper About Nano's Benefits Over Bitcoin!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Active Users Of MetaMask Record Hits 5 Million In 6 Months

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Ripple Would Go Public After Current SEC Lawsuit – SBI CEO

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Top 10 projects with the highest social signal, check popular projects & tokens on social media

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Elon Musk: "Cryptocurrency Will Replace Cash!"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    3 years after Bitcoin Billionaire, Remy comes back with Dogecoin rap. Is it time to close all our positions?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Dogecoin (DOGE): Is The Hype Real? Will Hit to $1?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Can you guys help me ? I'm new to crypto and I think I made a huge mistake..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    In the binance app, I was just analysing which crypto is the top gainer for today and reading about it online, I saw one named PROM at 500% 24 hr chg, and it picked my eye and I kept seeing it everyday but I didn't buy it thinking I'm new and shouldn't be foolish.. and I kept seeing it and then stopped.

    I saw it again before sleeping and it jumped to 600% at 70 usd,and then in front of my eyes it jumped to 85 usd.

    I waited to see but something got me and I just bought it worth 40 usd when it was around 70 usd again..

    Now I think I made a huge mistake.. I shouldn't have invested 40 usd..

    I know it's not much in usd but in my currency it's quite a lot, at least for a beginner like.me..

    Should I just hold it and recover my amount and take the lesson?

    I can technically afford to take the loss that's why I invested it but I'm still feeling bad about it cuz I might lose it...

    I'm a very beginner at crypto as well as stocks..

    Need some support :(

    submitted by /u/golu1337
    [link] [comments]

    I SUCK at Buying the Dip!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    How often do you actually nail the bottom of a dip?

    I'll spend way too much time looking at the 30min-1hr-6hr candles trying to determine exact support levels and I blow it 60% of the time.
    I'll miss the entire dip or I'll be off by some X%.

    I suck!

    submitted by /u/mabdoney
    [link] [comments]

    Polygon launched a $100M Fund to support DeFi adoption. DeFiforAll will support DeFi over the coming 2-3 years. Polygon CEO says he wants to support the top DeFi protocols on Ethereum.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Dogecoin on Amazon?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Could this be part of Operation Pheonix the CEO of Safemoon John Karony spoke about?! Get in now before it launches May 1st!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment