• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    BTC Spent more time than I am willing to admit on that, but dang I think I nailed it.

    BTC Spent more time than I am willing to admit on that, but dang I think I nailed it.


    Spent more time than I am willing to admit on that, but dang I think I nailed it.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    April has been a good month for chaintip... thank you to all the people using it to introduce others to the best form of money!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    My portfolio right now :c

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Update on the offer for Telsa to adopt BCH

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Just an image I quickly adjusted to show BCH

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    How does chaintip work?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    How does chaintip work? i just dowloaded the Bitcoin.com app and signed up. but how do i get the tip on my wallet? Im also new to Reddit, do i have to send my wallet to the bot on Reddit?

    submitted by /u/DlENlZ
    [link] [comments]

    "More than 100,000 merchants around the world accept Bitcoin Cash!"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I will spend the 1st of May using Bitcoin Cash, I am my own bank

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    "PMv3 CHIP Revised: Version 3 Transactions"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Bitcoin Cash Testnet for smartBCH now live!!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    BTC maxis forget even Satoshi wanted a bigger block size

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1347.msg15366#msg15366

    It's really such a shame blockstream and a few people hijacked and distorted the original Bitcoin just to be able to sell their shitty L2 solutions. They set Bitcoin back so many years.

    submitted by /u/mybed54
    [link] [comments]

    Vulnerability Found in BTC

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    People are always saying it would take hundreds of millions of dollars an hour to attack the network. In fact it could essentially be attacked by simply using it for what it was designed for.

    Well, as it turns out the biggest vulnerability with Bitcoin Core is just using it. This is because the more you use it, the more you cannot use it... I mean transaction fees are already through the roof and lots of transactions are being dropped from the mem pool.

    You can basically DoS attack it by submitting a couple dozen transactions... The blockchain basically performs a DDoS on itself just from regular use. How crazy is that?

    I wonder if that can be submitted as a bug bounty?

    submitted by /u/CryptoCryptonaire
    [link] [comments]

    I want to accept Bch for my window cleaning business

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I want to accept Btc cash for my window cleaning business but my pricing will be in fiat.

    I used to call them up and take a payment over the phone. That won't work here so what's best?

    .is there a way to have a button on a website that links to my customers wallet and sets up a transaction from them to me for the amount of their bill?

    Would they be able to add a message or tag to their payment I.e Dave Davidson 123 any street?

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Okra-496
    [link] [comments]

    smartBCH: “Metamask is connecting without issue, and solidity code is working well. We set up a DEX on our private testnet, created tokens…and it’s all going smoothly.”

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Corbin Fraser from Bitcoin.com on SmartBCH, miner-validated tokens and more on this week's show!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I have convinced my uncle to accept Bitcoin Cash in his restaurants. How do I set him up.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I have seen and am aware of the merchant wallet but I have a few questions if someone here can answer it.

    1. Does it have an option where the bitcoin cash can go straight to an exchange, convert to usd and show up in his bank account. And if thats and option is there a way to perhaps turn it off and just transfer and hold it in his BCH wallet because depending on times he would either like to quickly convert or hold.

    2. How will it print receipt.

    3. How to give refunds using the merchant wallet.

    submitted by /u/pilot_pilot
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin maximalists have repeatedly started false rumors that Walmart, Apple, Google, and now even Facebook have put Bitcoin on their balance sheets. Since $BTC has been moving sideways for 3+ months, they are desperately trying to attract more hype by spreading misinformation.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Special thanks to the 29 BCH fans who donated over $3,000 worth of BCH to the family of Nathan Freeman, who shortly before he died, was scammed by someone pretending to be me. (Roger Ver)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Why does glassnode.com analyze all kinds of different cryptocurrencies but doesn't do BCH?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I really like their metrics, I just can't figure out why BCH would be excluded.

    submitted by /u/bluedoggy
    [link] [comments]

    Why is BCH so popular in the market? And 15th May,2021

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Nelly Nieto Store accept BCH in Argentina

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Nelly Nieto Malpartida Kiosco accepts #BitcoinCash in Argentina!
    Now you can buy all the convenience store products, using #BCH as a payment method.
    Address: Sinclair 2954, C1425 FRB, Buenos Aires Business number: 28 #BitcoinCashArgentina

    https://i.imgur.com/fILCchf.jpg

    submitted by /u/BitcoinCashArgentina
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash continues to spread like wildfire in Bangkok!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Tipping People

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I can't help but feel like this page had become inundated with all these "I can't afford it, but want it" posts just to collect on the generosity of the people who tip/donate BCH on here.

    This is the only sub out of all the ones I follow that actually have generous people gifting. Lately though, I feel like half of the posts are people using passive psychology to beg without begging in an attempt to lure you into tipping them.

    submitted by /u/CryptoCryptonaire
    [link] [comments]

    smartbch testnet is online now !

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    The May 15th BCH upgrade gives us two VERY useful new features!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Wallets Need A Universal Plugin System

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment