• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Crypto Currency Markets Coinbase officially announces its partnership with PayPal in the US. PayPal users can have the ability to purchase up to $25,000 per day.

    Crypto Currency Markets Coinbase officially announces its partnership with PayPal in the US. PayPal users can have the ability to purchase up to $25,000 per day.


    Coinbase officially announces its partnership with PayPal in the US. PayPal users can have the ability to purchase up to $25,000 per day.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Data Reveals Over 4 Million ETH Is Now Locked In Ethereum 2.0

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    The Official Launch of Smartlands Platform

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Bitcoin Breakout, Ethereum $10K, XRP $2 - a16z $1 Billion Crypto Fund & Ripple SEC Hearing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Dogecoin Fan Mark Cuban Bets $1 Million on Crypto’s Long-Term Value

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    What would crypto market be without hindsight?...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    The First US-Based Non-Custodial Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Today

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    New Rule: Crypto Mania!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Coinbase launches PayPal payment support in the US

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    DeFi Yield Farming Explained | Best Yield Farming Guide for Crypto Novices

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Cardano's Blockchain-Based IDs Is Set For Millions of Students in Africa

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Pair ADA/ETH Annotated Weekly Chart - Strong Buy

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Pair ADA/ETH Annotated Weekly Chart - Strong Buy

    Hello. I trade penny stocks for about 24 years, based on charts.

    I analyze about 100 charts per day, so I've analyzed over 600,000 charts in my life.

    Very recently I was tempted by the hype with cryptocurrency, and I saw that is very easy to make money with crypto for someone like me who has many years of experience with Technical Analysis.

    As I understood, crypto is 90% TA and 10% hype. Here I have the advantage of not having Market Makers manipulation and/or dilution, something that makes my life difficult on the stock market.

    In a few days I fell in love with crypto, and I found it so easy that I even resolved to create a new subreddit where I will publicly turn 300 euros into 1 million euros. I want to begin with a small amount that almost any person has aside, and at the same time limit the risk in case something goes wrong.

    I will show everything, all my buys and sells, balance, mistakes, strategy, etc, so everyone can learn from my mistakes, if they happen.

    If anyone wants to follow my challenge here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto1MEuroChallenge

    This analysis I post here below, has nothing to do with the challenge. It is not a recommendation to buy. It is just my opinion, based on technical analysis, and in my opinion a strong buy signal may happen very soon, when the dashed line is broken.

    Price target = .00075 - .002

    ADA/ETH Weekly Chart

    submitted by /u/Dr_PennyStock
    [link] [comments]

    Three analysts explain why Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Ethereum Surpasses Payment Giant Paypal By Market Capitalization

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    The Magnificent Seven: MATIC, FTM, XVS, DENT, WAVES, CAKE, AR — Biggest Gainers from April 23rd to April 30th

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Anyone heard of this coin? Can’t find anything on it online

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Has anyone heard of “Bee Network”? Apparently it’s a crypto you can mine for FREE using your cell phone.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    IOSG announces the launch of their Kickstarter Program. Applicants who will pass will receive between $10,000 and $100,000. The company seeks to help new Web3 developers fulfill their ambitions.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Anyone have any experience with Gate.io

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I've been locked out of my Gate.io account. With their large presence in the crypto scene, strong social media following, and so many promising coins on there, I thought it was legit.

    However, they haven't been replying to any of my customer support request: email, live chat, even Twitter.

    Anyone else have any similar experiences or any ideas for next steps? Really making me anxious and concerned as I had a fair amount of assets on there and not sure if I'm going to get them back at this rate.

    Hope this is within the rules—not sure where else to ask this!!

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/pizzathrowing
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed with refineable coin almost 80% of the coins are in just 2 wallets?? Is this a second rug pull about to happen?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Anyone recognize this interface?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Anyone recognize this interface?

    Wondering what app and what currency this is. Apparently you can harvest small amounts- in this case someone invested $25 and made 87% profit in a few minutes. Looks like whatever the asset is had a high of $47 and low of $41 during the day or whatever period of time the chart covers but I am unable to find any in that range.

    https://preview.redd.it/ovoc8i5rpfw61.jpg?width=441&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=452ff78a3dd023bee32ef695f4c6eba682cd80a2

    Sorry about the poor photo but it was a very small screencap from someone's phone so it pixelated when I tried to zoom in.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/texasrocker
    [link] [comments]

    Conspiracy theory on how Market Makers are manipulating Bitcoin

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    What’s going on with ethereum? The cryptocurrency vastly outpacing bitcoin’s growth

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    What is Verge (XVG)?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment