• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Litecoin My coins got stolen

    Litecoin My coins got stolen


    My coins got stolen

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys.

    I wrote a post in another subreddit a few days ago because a guy tried to pwn me on Binance's subreddit.

    I was extremely dumb and naive mf and believed him unfortunately.

    He texted me with the pretext of helping me with the issue I was experiencing back then and said he was a support rep.

    When I chatted with him, he sent me a link where I had to submit my seed phrase (yeah, I know, don't roast me pls).

    The link he sent me was using https and I thought that phishing couldn't be the issue, but I was damn wrong.

    After the conversation with this scumbag, I wrote another post about my experience with him and transferring my coins from my phone's wallet to the wallet on my PC. Everything cool.

    Yesterday, I sent the coins back to my mobile wallet because I wanted to go to an ATM and cash them out, but didn't go to ATM and forgot that the coins are in my phone's wallet.

    I opened my mobile wallet just 10 mins ago and saw that the mf has left me with Litecoin for 0.70 euro. He's even making fun of me.

    When I reviewed the transaction details, there is a wallet address that the coins had been sent to, as well as a transaction ID.

    I'm using Exodus Wallet and when I clicked on the sent to address, it transferred me to a website called blockchair.com

    Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/JMRevqP.jpg

    Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/xGjnVqL.jpg

    I didn't have that much coins, but I'm not happy with what I did because the fault is all mine.

    I know there is nothing I can do to get my coins back, but just wanted to cry here a bit.

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/InternationalGoose22
    [link] [comments]

    Slovenian startup offers all-in-one POS terminal - allows paying with crypto, cards, and digital payments all on one device - Litecoin supported!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    When the institutional demand for BTC cannot be met... LTC is next best option.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Exchange some of your BTC to LTC now, the ratio is absurd and once institutions literally cannot find enough BTC to meet their demand, LTC is going to spike hard.

    I thought this was 5 years away at the earliest, but now I would say 5 years is the latest, 1 to 2 earliest.

    DON'T SAY NOBODY TOLD YOU.

    submitted by /u/Gwerks71
    [link] [comments]

    Is PayPal going to sell real LTC?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Is PayPal going to sell real LTC? I mean will this be LTC or a stable coin into PayPal that will follow the price of LTC? Are all these people that gonna buy LTC through PayPal going to support the LTC price and increase the MarketCap?

    submitted by /u/ale5ole
    [link] [comments]

    WOW ETH SLOW & EXPENSIVE!!!!!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I just sent .45 Eth to an ether wallet. The TXN has been processing for 1 hour 27 minutes, estimated time remaining... 6 HOURS!!! TXN fee $28.20!!!! Wow! +7 hours +$28 to send $830 ETH from one wallet to another? That's insane!!! Anyone know if there's a decentralized exchange like Fork Delta that uses LTC?

    submitted by /u/nowisalluhav
    [link] [comments]

    Withdrawing Litecoin from Binance to Ledger Nano x

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Hey all, this has probably been asked before so apologies for the repeat. I'm trying to withdraw my Litecoin to my Nano x. Nano x supports segwit and native segwit for Litecoin but I don't think Binance does. I can't find any literature on the site that says they do and if I look at the deposit address on Binance, it's a legacy address. Any of you withdrawn from Binance to Nano x before? How have you done it please? Cheers

    submitted by /u/anotherjluck
    [link] [comments]

    Grayscale holding number?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out how much Ltc Grayscale has overall. Would like someone to tell me, but would also like someone to tell me how to figure it out please.

    submitted by /u/TotusEmptor
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Litecoin

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Unfortunately it happened to me too, or actually my father. He lost his litecoins. He knows his password, e-mail and has even noted his IP address. The only thing he doesn't remember is WHERE he bought them. So I really hope you guys have a genius idea of where that could have been.

    He has a piece of paper with: Username (and this is not an email address, so really a username) Password E-mail address IP address He bought them when bitcoin was around € 600, so around 2016 I think.

    Hope you can think of something 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/StufNL
    [link] [comments]

    Hows the value tracked?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    If LC spikes mid payment how does it effect your purchase....doesn't it need to be stable to be used in this fashion?

    submitted by /u/kjctrader1222
    [link] [comments]

    LTCN correlation with Litecoin?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Anybody familiar why Grayscale Litecoin Trust is tanking while Litecoin is rising? Might be an opportunity here...

    submitted by /u/The_masterbet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment