• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Price Discussion] -Sunday March 07, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Price Discussion] -Sunday March 07, 2021


    [Daily Price Discussion] -Sunday March 07, 2021

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Just sent $4.08 of LTC from one wallet to another. No drama, instant. This is the only drama free Crypto.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PST

    LTC is going to be huge. Just wait, the public does not give two sh*ts about any other crypto besides Bitcoin. They don't understand it and never will.

    They will understand LTC is like Bitcoin. Gold and silver.

    My advice is to buy as much as fuc*ing possible now.

    submitted by /u/Doglong665
    [link] [comments]

    Watching and waiting

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PST

    Should we release a stablecoin on #Litecoin?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Running a full node

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Hi community. I am running a LTC wallet with full Node and I would like to know if other people connect automatically to my node to check their balance. Also if possible I would like to know how many people are using my node and if this is happening automatically. It is really important to me to understand how much I contribute to the decentralization of the network. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ale5ole
    [link] [comments]

    My Very First Litecoin and Crypto Purchase

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:21 AM PST

    Hey folks! I know I'm super late to the party, but I just bought my first cryptocurrency and decided to put some money in litecoin! 🎉

    I'm still educating myself about cryptocurrencies.

    What are some of your favorite resources, YT channels, and podcasts that you can recommend to me to help me learn more?

    Cheers y'all!

    submitted by /u/Jakea95
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use LTC on Binance.us?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:36 PM PST

    im wondering for taxes, does Binance. us give you 1099 at the end of the year? Or do traders have to keep track of their trades? I'm guessing since it's all KYC shit now, all this information gets sent to the IRS so paying taxes is inevitable... right?

    submitted by /u/cheimbro
    [link] [comments]

    LTC sent from Binance to Coinbase....BTC Wallet

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:19 AM PST

    So I goofed and copied my BTC address instead of LTC when trying to withdraw LTC from Binance.

    I've pretty much accepted the LTC is now lost forever (unless I've missed something, in which case pls help)

    My question is what happens to the LTC now? Is it really out of circulation and lost forever in the ether?

    submitted by /u/Cypher91
    [link] [comments]

    Can I retreive my LTC?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:43 PM PST

    So long story short, I sent some crypto (LTC) to a bitcoin wallet address (Coinbase). A random LTC address was generated that relates to the BTC address that I originally sent it to, and is where the LTC is now. I have no way to access this LTC address, as it doesn't exist.

    The place that I sent the coins from says they can't help.

    Coinbase says they have no private key information and the coins are lost.

    This was $300, and while it won't kill me, its just annoying at least because I know there is a way to access that address using a private key. If anyone is willing to help me I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/LinZ-
    [link] [comments]

    The Life of Charlie

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    hoping you all can help. My son, grade 2 has to do a series of presentations for the last half of the year and unprompted, wants to teach his classmates about cryptocurrency. Like father, like son.

    He asked me for ideas and thought his first should be on Bitcoin but for the second, I suggested litecoin be his second. It's near and dear to my heart and the story deserves to be told.

    As I always knew, Charlie's life has been somewhat discreet and I've been searching more again today thinking there would be more info available. Unfortunately the same results appeared as they did many years ago.

    Can anyone shed some light in The Life of Charlie?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/053179
    [link] [comments]

    Litewallet missing Litecoin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:08 PM PST

    I deposited 2.209 Litecoin on 2/20/2021 at 9:55 P.M. at the time 2.209 Litecoin was worth $500. My wallet the next day told me I only have 0.4418 Litecoin and has not changed. I have only deposited and made no withdrawals

    I've contacted customer support multiple times but haven't got a reply. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/AnonymousPirate69
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin Core stuck opening old wallet

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Hey guys, so I have a few old .dat wallet files back from a few years ago when I got a few dozen Litecoins, back then I bought them, spread them over to a handful of wallets I had created with Litecoin Core, then I backed up the files and copied and pasted them to a few thumb drives I have laying around. Mind, I now 3 thumb drives, each has five .dat wallet files, all the same files. Yes, I'm a bit paranoid about things like this. So fast forward to today and I decided to get my wallets and get back to crypto again. So I go get Litecoin Core, I installed it, let it sync with the network, and went to get my thumb drives. When it was finished, I went to my ~AppData/Roaming/Litecoin/wallets folder, deleted the .dat file there and replaced it with one of my wallets. It's stuck opening the file. It doesn't budge, I have left it for some time to its own devices and it just won't open the wallet. I rename all of the .dat files from the wallets folder and restart LTCCore, it creates a new default wallet, now I try to load one of the wallets, and it's just stuck on "Rescanning". So now I try one of the other wallets. Same result. I get the files from one of the other thumb drives, same result with all files from all drives. Right now I'm panicking a bit, it's quite a few thousand dollars at stake. Can anyone point me in any direction? I have tried to add "-rescan" to LTCCore's path, to no avail. I open the files with Notepad and it's basically ASCII garbage. I tried opening them with Electrum and it just says "Couldn't read file, UnicodeDecodeError" and then a bunch of garbage. What are the odds 5 different files across 3 different thumb drives get corrupted? What can I do?

    Please give me everything you have. Thanks in advance to you all.

    submitted by /u/ElPresidenteBlowbama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment