• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily] - Friday March 12, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily] - Friday March 12, 2021


    [Daily] - Friday March 12, 2021

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:04 PM PST

    New to LTC

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PST

    New Member and new to crypto in general. After a lot of reading I starting grabbing $LTC around 140.00. Seems to be stable and easy to understand. I was immediately turned off by ETH in my limited experiences. Anyway, this is a great resource and looks to have a good future.

    submitted by /u/bruss22
    [link] [comments]

    Charlie Lee’s most recent tweet

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:47 AM PST

    How much Litecoin?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I've seen and read all the number about how much Bitcoin you should have to reach this and that level. Does anyone have the numbers for Litecoin?

    submitted by /u/Bisquick_in_da_MGM
    [link] [comments]

    Best wallet for litecoin in Europe

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Hi,

    The title says it all 🙄 I have some coins on revolut can I transfer them from revolut to a wallet..?

    Thank you

    I don't know wat I'm doing but I believe litecoin is a good hold coin for a nice mid life crisis splurge in a few years.

    submitted by /u/Dennythebrat1
    [link] [comments]

    Have you noticed this when you google for bitcoin? (litecoin+bitcoin see the connection)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Cannot withdraw LTC from BlockFi

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Dear LTC Redditors,

    I attempted to withdraw some LTC from my BlockFi account and every time it said, "Enter a valid address" after entering the correct LTC wallet address. It would not let me proceed. I tried two different LTC wallet addresses, copied and pasted directly. I tried the mobile app and the website. I've contacted Support but we all know how well these crypto exchanges are doing with customer support lately. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Left_Possible_3633
    [link] [comments]

    LITECOIN BEST WALLET?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PST

    First time subber, long time Litecoin lover: Ive started a small business and want to use Litecoin as an option for accepting payment but where do I accept this into?. I've read 100 things about different wallets and how this works and that — but - from experience; what is the best wallet for Litecoin? I'll form an opinion after updating my prior. Just seeking wisdom of the crowd. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Sadgray
    [link] [comments]

    When do I need to use my password

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Hello, Im really new to cryptos. I would like to know when I need to use my password that I made on Litecoin Core. I have only received some litecoins but I havent sent any to anyone yet.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/doublekassu
    [link] [comments]

    Need help importing Ledger Live wallet into Electurm.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:36 AM PST

    I'm trying to withdraw Litecoin from my wallet on my Ledger Nano S but it won't work. Ledger Live keeps throwing API HTTP 418 error when I try and send.

    So I figure I can just import my existing wallet into Electrum and send through Electrum. But how do I do this? Creating a new Litecoin wallet in Electrum LTC on my Ledger works fine but I'm having trouble importing it (not the key's leave those on the Ledger).

    To import what I did was set the deviation path when creating a new wallet in Electrum. Ledger Live show's a freshAddressPath of "49'/2'/1'/0/2" for my wallet. So I assumed if I set 49/2/1 in Electrum all my coins would appear. The wallet is created fine but there is zero balance reported in Electrum. What am I doing wrong?

    Edit: I was able to setup Guarda Wallet in place of Ledger Live so I could successfully broadcast the transaction while Ledger Live was broken. I'd still love to know how to do this with Electrum.

    submitted by /u/PoliticalDissidents
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble sending Litecoin to Ledger

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I sent LTC to my ledger through Ledger Live from coinbase. Coinbase says the transaction went through, but it hasn't shown up in my wallet yet. I made sure the address I sent it to was the same as my address.

    The weird thing is when I look up my address it shows the amount I sent to my wallet, a different amount than is on my ledger live.

    Also if I look up my BTC address to receive BTC it shows I have nothing in it but that's not what it shows on ledger live.

    Does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/TYLRwithspaces
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to withdrawal crypto from Bitrue

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Hey all, I deposited some crypto to a new Bitrue account that I created earlier this week. I deposited the crypto funds on Tuesday and submitted an order to withdrawal them the same day. It's now been over 2 days (Thursday) and my transaction is still being "processed". I suspect something's wrong. I DM'd the Bitrue twitter handle about 24 hours ago but haven't received a reply.

    Has anyone else had this issue? Do I need to wait a certain amount of time after depositing funds in order to then withdrawal it?

    Thanks a lot for any help you can provide. This is really stressing me out 'cause it's the first time I'm using this exchange and now I'm afraid they're going to hold my funds.

    submitted by /u/pantaloonsss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment