• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Bitcoin Cash BCH?

    Bitcoin Cash BCH?


    BCH?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Bitcoin Cash: Is this Altcoin Overvalued or Undervalued Compared to Bitcoin?

    submitted by /u/JoinUpp
    [link] [comments]

    This bullish 2021 Bitcoin Cash documentary only has 4,500 views, let's get it to 45,000!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    How can I start accepting BCH in my business?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:26 AM PST

    And how much in fees would I or my customers need to pay? Avg. transaction value is US$50

    submitted by /u/cryptos_redditor
    [link] [comments]

    It's Fusion Friday!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PST

    NFT needs BCH

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Did my BCHABC got replay attacked?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I had some BCH a few months ago and I was trying to get my BCH ABC today. My address was bitcoincash:qplcqpkf6g75znrkxjlcp4s0r63p4n8tey3vcctp47

    I noticed that around the same time I moved my BCH into Kraken, there was a transaction in BCH ABC doing the same thing. But I dont think I requested that, nor I own the private keys to the destination. Was this a replay attack? What did the attacker gain?

    submitted by /u/bulltrader2000
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash's SLP Protocol Development - BFSI

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Africa is very fast and there are some points to take in consideration when want to onboard Merchants in the continent, can look easy but it's a very challenging task...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:53 PM PST

    Angel is a new BCH merchant onboarder in Caracas and today is his first day. Here he is pitching Bitcoin Cash acceptance to his first merchant!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Anyone know if there are people working on something like this but using Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin via the Lightning Network? Machine to machine transactions is going to be huge. Let me know if you’ve heard of any projects. By the way this is a pretty cool video.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:50 PM PST

    To the moon

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    [Question] Help me find a BCH project

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Hello everyone. First post here, longtime lurker though and so glad to join the community. Here's my question briefly:

    Awhile ago I was browsing BCH's projects after the shutdown of satoshiwall project/pay wall and stumbled upon a project in beta within this list but got delisted I believe.

    The problem is, I forgot to bookmark or remember the project and its website. It had a nice interface, and allowed people to sell their digital art, drawings, and music etc for BitcoinCash and had a section of the most recent listings. I hope these details help because that's all I remember.

    I couldn't find the website or a similar one when I searched for it. I am a digital artist looking to sell my already created artworks and I found that site appealing.

    Thank you in advance for your support. Any suggestions or ideas will be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SXNXW
    [link] [comments]

    Great Community + support

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Just posting to acknowledge and show what a great community Bitcoincash is and supportive compared to some others. Keep it up everyone 👍🏼 and positivity and patience will prevail.

    If anyone could support my Mobile London based Remapping service to build followers on my company Instagram...Greatly appreciated

    @autotunerlondon

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CMTEFIlh9TG/?igshid=11hzwwt3oq40v

    Let's see what happens...

    submitted by /u/Londonttt
    [link] [comments]

    In my opinion, BCH steps behind but stronger

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Bitcoin Cash hasn't seen the spike that other coins like ADA, ETH or Bitcoin has had. Bitcoin Cash is lagging behind, but that gives us time to capitalize and make a big move before the big move moves onto us!

    submitted by /u/TheSilverlinkNetwork
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin is too hot, is there a recommended platform for investing in Bitcoin?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Anyone use DHF.tk? Missing transfer

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Title says it all. I am missing a transfer from Coinbase to DHF.tk. They have no customer service email. Any advice? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mochibeaux
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment