• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Discussion] - Wednesday March 03, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Discussion] - Wednesday March 03, 2021


    [Daily Discussion] - Wednesday March 03, 2021

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:37 PM PST

    I have created a step by step guide for the people who are new to LTC and the market in general on how to buy with the lowest possible fees.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PST

    I have become the proud owner of 0.15 ltc.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Im currently 17, about to attend university of applied sciences next year. I work at a fastfood restaurant and have a nice monthly income in exchange for flipping burgers. I had saved some money and have decided to invest €25 in btc and ltc. I did not wanted to go all-in incase the stock went south. This is my first investment, and I'm hyped for the fact ltc's stock could go north real fast. Even if I'm working a 9-5 job in a few years for a decent salary, I will always look back at the €25 I've recently invested. I wont sell for at least 5 years in hopes that my 25 will double or triple, or better. Just wanted to share this.

    submitted by /u/1v4n0v1c_aka_J3sus
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin featured on Fox Business!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Litecoin Block Reward Halving Countdown ( just in case you forgot ltc is the silver side of btc )

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Yay new T!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PST

    Charlie Lee Coindesk interview

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Litecoin available to pay for services through our platform https://topup-balance.com

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:21 AM PST

    How 2 do Atomic swaps?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Hello I'm very new to cryptocurrency and litecoin in general I´ve heard about BTC to LTC atomic swaps I did a bit of research but I couldn´t find any guide on how to do them,

    there doesn´t seem to be a userfriendly method on how to do them can anyone link me a simple guide or anything?
    I think this is going to be huge and centralised exchanges won't be needed for any other reason then getting fiat into crypto in the future but I don´t think people see the potential on them just now so yeah I would be very interested in a userfriendly tutorial on how to perform those atomic swaps thank you very much have a nice day <3

    submitted by /u/Save_G
    [link] [comments]

    a sign from the gods

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PST

    the first three bits of my litecoin wallet are "LTC"...

    ltc1q6xrj0tw2snmhesk2pvm5f00w9409txejs86s9d

    submitted by /u/snatchmotello
    [link] [comments]

    any changelly like exchange with buy and sell limits but low transaction fees!?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:44 AM PST

    i hate binance and stuff cuz i can only trade against USD and some coins gets stuck in wallet. and there are limits on trades. fees are low although. but a really messy UI. so binance, kraken, bitfinex kinda not cool man.

    does anybody knows of swap or exchange coins like btc to eth or ltc to doge or btc to ltc. with buy sell limits.

    submitted by /u/Willing_Locksmith_96
    [link] [comments]

    Have never signed up to any LTC programmes and I keep getting emails from this site every day. I've sent them a message but wondered if you guys might have more info about this site/what's happening.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Grayscale LTC Trading at a Huge Premium - Sign of Things to Come

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Daily Pump

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I like this coin. Fyi I'm a retard . 🚀 To the 🌝 🔝💫📢

    submitted by /u/CryptoCadillac
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking to buy Litecoin, would anyone be willing to sell some to me.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Hi, I'm looking to buy some Litecoin. However, because of the fact that I'm under 18, I can't seem to find any exchanges that will sell it to me without ID. I would be looking to buy around $200 worth of Litecoin, and will give you $220 for it, so $20 extra for you! I have multiple payment methods (preferably PayPal because then I am covered if you don't send the Litecoin) Please message me if you are interested either through direct message or replying to this comment. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rmpgames
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin is the star of the Blog Today! Litecoin 10 Years Celebration - Win Prizes when you register for the New Litecoin Card #LTC #Litecoin #Crypto #Adoption

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PST

    How bad is this ratio? 1-10

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Trying to get up to 1

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I screwed up my conversion and ended up with 0.99998673 coins.

    Is there any quick way to get 0.00001327 coins???

    Thank you community!

    submitted by /u/SharingAndCaring365
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment