• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Discussion] - Monday March 08, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Discussion] - Monday March 08, 2021


    [Daily Discussion] - Monday March 08, 2021

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:53 PM PST

    As of today I own some LTC

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Today bought my first 3 LTC, I've been reading about crypto and doing something with it for two years now, sadly got burned with the whole BitConnect saga, was younger and thought everything should come as easy as that.

    Now that I have a job and stable income I can try and stock up some coins for Hodling. Thought I'd start with LTC because it has been on my radar since the start of my crypto adventure and been hearing some exciting things about it.

    Any tips or thoughts? Hodl till the end.

    submitted by /u/Jaageerr
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin's future as a medium of exchange

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    I have been looking into litecoin for some time and it impresses me with its similarities with bitcoin and improvements on top of it. I think as a well-known coin with a good level of adoption (comparably), it should be valued more. But the current market sentiment seems to value smart contract applications more. Not to mention bitcoin's dominance.

    As far as I see, crypto market moves around hype rather than use cases and real world applications. Is it safe to assume that the market will start to shift to coins like LTC with low fees and high speed (from coins with arguably limited use case)?

    submitted by /u/hodlgodl
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you guys see Litecoin in the future?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    Hey guys, relatively new to crypto.

    Trying to find the best picks to add to my portofolio (long-term). Was looking at Litecoin, seen the price kept stable @~100 for all these years. Heard some stuff about the founder dumping his holdings at price peaks.

    I'm not trying to spread FUD or anything. I'm new to Litecoin and would love some insight from people who know a lot more about it before investing

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/zonderl1ng
    [link] [comments]

    Simple explainer for MimbleWimble

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Thoughts/concerns on crypto

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PST

    In order for cryptocurrencies to be successful, people need to be able to purchase goods and service for it. But how does the average person replenish spent cryptocurrency? In order for this to be successful, I'd think there has to be a constant exchange of crypto in the economy. I just can't envision any employer paying salaries in crypto (not much of it). If I have 200 coins of X, over time spent it all but have very limited ways to earn it back, then whats my incentive to spend it? As a crypto holder do we just hodl the crypto forever..?

    submitted by /u/nknknpnknk
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin’s Charlie Lee Explains Why Majority of NFTs Don’t worth the Price and Hype

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Any Downsides To Using PayPal To Buy Crypto?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PST

    I plan on buying 1 Litecoin, essentially for the sole purpose of forgetting about it for at least a decade or so and just seeing what happens. I use PayPal all the time and noticed a few weeks ago that you can buy crypto through them now, but I haven't seen any posts on here about it (apologies if I just missed them). I know close to zero about cryptocurrency, but I would imagine for my situation, just doing it on PayPal is the easiest way to go. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ReelBigMike
    [link] [comments]

    Why should I buy Litecoin?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Why should I buy Litecoin?

    I feel as if Litecoin is like Bitcoin's annoying little brother that everyone hates having around but no one says anything.

    What's the benefits of Litecoin? What's it's purpose compared to other coins? I've seen it around for years now, but never purchased any. Does it offer something better than the others? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Toy-Collecting
    [link] [comments]

    Lite coin sent to address I cant find it. How can I recover?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Hello guys I send 2.8 ltc to an address I thought was my coinbase pro. But when I checked again cb pro changed the ltc address so I sent it somewhere and idk where it is or how to recover. Is it possible to get it back? I sent too :

    Adress: MPFEeFYDnbZPo5RVTmDhhHGjuRJUVEPkHn

    Hash: 78469cd83e63376765036f7852a4c22545542bec4a3f4f5faf56505ec44dfdb1 Please help

    submitted by /u/itzJustmebro
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who runs LitecoinLocal? Coins are stuck

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Hi Reddit,

    I've been selling litecoins on litecoinlocal.net recently with no issues, I've previously used this site in the past with no issues. I've had a buyer "send payment" but it hasn't showed up and the buyer has now dissappeared, my coins are in escrow and a dispute opened but no response.

    Does anyone know who I can get in contact with? The emails and info on the contact site don't seem to get any response, hoping the litecoin community can assist.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GetLaBaguette
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have l3 miner

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:54 AM PST

    If so you can increase hash

    submitted by /u/goingtomoon_ufo_lse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment