• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Discussion] - Friday March 05, 2021

    Litecoin [Daily Discussion] - Friday March 05, 2021


    [Daily Discussion] - Friday March 05, 2021

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PST

    ��✔️LTC and all CRYPTOCURENCIES are FULLY LEGAL from today in SOUTH KOREA‼️

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Crypto talked about again on Fox Business. I’ll definitely argue that this is a very good thing.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Broke college student here! Saved little of what i could at times and i finally became a proud owner of 1 Litecoin!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PST

    YOLO'D My Whole Coinbase & I'm In It To Win It! Even took what I could from R.H. and pit even more in!!!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PST

    The Litecoin Foundation's new home page

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:53 AM PST

    The Litecoin Foundation's new home page

    What do you think of the Foundation's new home page? Good for noobies? What's missing? What would you like to see? https://litecoin-foundation.org/

    More to come leading up to the 10th Anniversary.

    https://preview.redd.it/e6oc18v8p8l61.png?width=288&format=png&auto=webp&s=47e3587b4cee49738132172fbb73a4fa34622b14

    submitted by /u/Bugatti99
    [link] [comments]

    Holding 1 LTC in my hand

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Mining Litecoin using F2pool.io

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Hi, I'm new to litecoin mining. I've just setup my F2pool.io pool account and done all the requirements for account setup, everything is working fine at this stage.

    Now my challenge is how do I run the actual mining code using my Linux machine? in other words, how do I run the actual workers for the pooling website? Any help would be useful Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Guitar-Fickle
    [link] [comments]

    Access pc wallet on phone ?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PST

    Hello, i have a wallet in my laptop with litecoins, however, i left it at home and i'm in different city, can i access that wallet from my phone somehow ?

    submitted by /u/Lukasamba
    [link] [comments]

    Futurebit moonlander 2 setup help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PST

    I've watched a few videos on how to edit/change the program to accept my litecoin.org account but it still not mining and instead just repeats the "hit any key to continue" wall of text. Does anyone here have a better option for learning how to do it or am I a bit hosed?

    submitted by /u/Droid1138
    [link] [comments]

    ⛔FCA WARNS - before BITMEX⛔

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Litecoin + BlockFi Thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Hey there!

    Today I purchased my first Litecoin and I'm thinking about putting it on BlockFi to earn interest. I'm looking to hold onto it for a while, so I might as well earn some interest on it, I say. What's everyone's thoughts on BlockFi? The other platform I found was Nexo, but I've heard mixed reviews from them and BlockFi pays out a higher interest rate.

    Also - super happy to be a part of the Litecoin Family!

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Br0sefStalin
    [link] [comments]

    Hitbtc please help your trader, cancer patient.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Litecoin vs N a n o

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:10 PM PST

    I recently invested in LTC, not knowing much about crypto, but having an understanding of the positive things that Litecoin has going for it currently and on the horizon. On Twitter yesterday, I came across people commenting about N a n o, saying it was much faster and much cheaper than LTC. Can someone speak to that and tell me why LTC actually is better than any other coins at what LTC is designed to do? Because that's what I want to hear since I did just put a big chunk of change into LTC.

    submitted by /u/ALamontW
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain to me why Mimblewimble won't result in Litecoin getting delisted from exchanges.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    And don't say because privacy is optional. Privacy on Dash is optional too and that didn't keep them from getting delisted.

    I've asked this questions in few different threads and I either get down voted into oblivion or get told "because privacy is optional".

    submitted by /u/genius_retard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment