• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    BTC You dont control your money if you are hesitant to send it around because of high fees. I make a half-dozen BCH transactions per day without a second thought. I feel in complete control of my funds - I move then whenever i want for whatever I want.

    BTC You dont control your money if you are hesitant to send it around because of high fees. I make a half-dozen BCH transactions per day without a second thought. I feel in complete control of my funds - I move then whenever i want for whatever I want.


    You dont control your money if you are hesitant to send it around because of high fees. I make a half-dozen BCH transactions per day without a second thought. I feel in complete control of my funds - I move then whenever i want for whatever I want.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    It breaks my heart to think that people think BTC is Bitcoin - what a crime.

    submitted by /u/mrtest001
    [link] [comments]

    BCH's Fair Value is potentially as high as $15,000

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:13 PM PST

    In North Queensland, living on Bitcoin Cash every day is the norm

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Lets buy Bitcoin cash

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Awesome article on Bitcoin Man and BCH

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:40 AM PST

    Did you know the Bitcoin Cash City has Accommodation, Scenic tours, Restaurants, Bistros, Cafes, Taxis, Limos, Physio, Medical Prescriptions, Massages, Builders, Plumbers, Electricians, Mechanics, Car Yards, IT, Architects, Lawyers, Accountants and even top Orthopedic Surgery with Bitcoin Cash?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:30 AM PST

    It is friday my dudes, and you know what that means.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    I just added a bunch of phone top-ups for mobile networks like Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile, Lycamobile and more, and with 0-conf BCH you can top up your balance immediately

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Tom Woods Breaking Down the Federal Reserve Like a Boss

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Can you name one time in history when the group of people who were censoring speech were the good guys? (looking at r/bitcoin et. al.)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:14 PM PST

    𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻: 𝗔 𝗣𝗲𝗲𝗿-𝘁𝗼-𝗣𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺

    "Bitcoin Cash [BCH] is what I started working on in 2010: a store of value AND means of exchange."

    - Gavin Andresen (declared lead developer by Satoshi when he left...)

    submitted by /u/unstoppable-cash
    [link] [comments]

    The fridge.cash fridge at our co-working space made enough profit to purchase itself

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PST

    One of the rarest coin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Only twenty one million coins at maximum supply with virtually zero fees - That is Bitcoin cash.

    submitted by /u/Select_Banana8833
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for tackling the trolls

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Hello!

    I have started removing the trolls from my threads by reporting them and blocking.

    Generally, I make the reason to be "harrassement" because the trolls do not contribute anything useful. They generally attack you in personal level, not the issue itself.

    I think I have blocked 4-5 trolls from my threads.

    Also it has positive impact on your karma here + your life will be nicer.

    Works also in the real life - if a person is constantly negative (I am not against critique against my actions/thoughts etc but against personal attacks) - better just remove those people from your life. You do not insult them, just ignore.

    Let us vibrate higher - it also has positive impact on the price when you are in good mood.

    submitted by /u/JarmoViikki
    [link] [comments]

    This is Bitcoin Cash Animal Rescue, my project for the world in BCH.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Bitcoin cash Animal Rescue is my project, presented today to the BCH community to be able to help and give one more opportunity to those animals that need it most, thus becoming the first project of its kind to be backed by a cryptocurrency.

    A project born in BCH

    https://read.cash/@Gersonarellano/this-is-bitcoin-cash-animal-rescue-cee0ba9c

    submitted by /u/Showtek1974
    [link] [comments]

    Well the fees start coming and they don't stop coming!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    March 9th I'm doing a FACE REVEAL and...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:22 AM PST

    My post has exactly ZERO karma. With the replies, I would have expected it to be negative. Is this an unexpected effect of vote manipulation?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Let's not lose sight of the real enemy, the FED. Bitcoin Cash fixes all this (atleast to an important extent)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:28 AM PST

    Did you know that the Bulgarian government is sitting on $10 Billion in Bitcoin? ��

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PST

    John McAfee Indicted For $13M Crypto "Pump And Dump" Scheme

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Looking for : Accepting BCH stickers for register and door decal for business.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Hi there, my business is located in the midwest, USA. Can you guys point me in the right direction.

    Also, Business owners currently accepting BCH. What tablet app are you using to accept payment? Pros and cons? I will be holding BCH and not converting to USD.

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Kevooters
    [link] [comments]

    Mozambique economy, COVID-19, Trading and Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Andreas Explains! Use Bitcoin Cash to pay a miner to include your stuck BTC transaction in a block!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PST

    I’ll be doing a clubhouse chat in 20 minutes from the time of this post.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PST

    The bottom line about BTC and its high fees

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment