• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    BTC A friend in Tokyo just took this photo:

    BTC A friend in Tokyo just took this photo:


    A friend in Tokyo just took this photo:

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Massively upvoted post on /r/cryptocurrency recommends new users to keep their coins on an exchange. Why? High fees as a result of tiny block-size limits. This is how fractional reserve banking begins. This is why we must keep fighting for BCH. The world needs p2p cash, not more debt instruments.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PST

    The post: https://archive.is/lOJQr

    This is exactly what big-blockers warned about years ago. Small blocks lead directly to custodial ownership of coins. Small blocks do nothing to disrupt finance.

    Fortunately, we have enough principled people that understand this and have kept the vision of actual p2p cash alive through BCH.

    submitted by /u/timepad
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash - It's Just Money, Bro.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Learning from Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash history and how not to repeat those mistakes again into the future.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Someone once said that the Bitcoin (and subsequently Bitcoin Cash) community keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again because we keep enabling the bad actors or toxic personalities to climb ranks within the community. And if we look back, it is true and undeniable. The question is, can we learn from our mistakes and identify the bad actors and toxic personalities early on before they cause any major problems?

    If we look back from the early days of Bitcoin (and later Bitcoin Cash), all the bad actors started out with good intentions. They did great work and contributed towards the community. And almost always, at some point, with enough influence, they start to abuse that power.

    Fortunately, if one were to pay close attention, there are early warning signs of these bad actors and toxic personalities. Unfortunately, I understand that most people prefer not to speak up against these bad actors or toxic personalities for fear of retaliation. And based on what happened before, we also know good people simply prefer to leave the community rather than confront these bad actors and toxic personalities. And that's the kind of harm they can do to the community; it drives away the good people.

    In the past, I prefer to tolerate and condone such bad actors and toxic personalities because I have enough problems in my life as it is, no need to have more problems coming my way. Unfortunately, tolerating and condoning bad actors hasn't work out well at all for us.

    And that brings to me George Donnelly. I don't understand why he regularly bash important Bitcoin Cash projects and contributors. Here are 3 examples that happened in the last 2-3 weeks alone. Yes, George bashing 3 important BCH projects in just the recent 2-3 weeks alone.

    Today, he has set his tweets to private. Yesterday, it was public. I wonder what he has to hide.

    Oscar, Founder of Venezuela Workers, Bitcoin Cash Project said (to George), "You can critic it (Venezuela Workers) whatever you want and whenever you want, I just don't think your opinions on social media are helpful, they are rather harmful... I don't understand (in your case) bashing negatively projects that support BCH on your Twitter... As I said, you have my private contact, but you choose to publicly delegitimize the website... From you so far, there's only bashing the website publicly several times, not just one but more." Source: https://np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/llhhl1/bch_is_going_up_a_lot_of_freelancers_are/gnpygcr/

     

    Is @localbitcoincom a dead project?... Engage bully pulpit. Source: https://twitter.com/GeorgeDonnelly/status/1366873895329009679

     

    I think @bitcoincashnode should be able to respond on twitter like the rest of us. They have a formal rep and 3000 BCH in reserves. They are the new dominant mining node. There is really no excuse to not respond. Source: https://twitter.com/GeorgeDonnelly/status/1361708765922422784

    Notice the arrogance and self-entitlement expecting BCHN to have a customer support officer on standby for him on Twitter.

    $Dash Masternode Owners called George Donnelly @georgedonnelly: cockroach fake selfish opportunistic lacking emotional awareness arrogant self-entitled... Source: https://np.reddit.com/r/DashUncensored/comments/dokfjk/dash_masternode_owners_called_george_donnelly/

    That's not all...

    george was defunded by the Dash DAO because he failed multiple times to reach the goals he promised in his proposals. He was very energetic and we gave him multiple chances even though he was very difficult to work with.

    After he was defunded he rage quit over the course of about a week and had an embarrassing meltdown where he blamed everyone else for his failure. He spent over a year telling everyone how great Dash was and then did a 180 as soon as he was defunded.

    We tried to warn many within bch he was toxic and lied about what happened with his failed Dash proposal. Looks like not much has changed with george.

    Source: https://np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/jlsxzw/why_are_people_hating_george_donelly/gauu4lc/

    I don't think many people knew that George Donnelly left Dash on very bad terms and with a bad reputation. On its own, we don't know if the problem is with Dash or George, but if this guy came to a totally new (Bitcoin Cash) community and starts having conflicts with so many other different people, then I hope you guys can notice a pattern here.

    "I faced down US Marshals, mainstream TV celebrities and the federal government." - George Donnelly

    He brags about this as if having problems with the Dash community, the BCH community, US Marshals, TV celebrities, and the federal government is something to be proud of.

    I also remember him having arguments with Jonathan Toomim, im_uname, etc. These are reputable contributors to the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem.

    In case you think these are one off incidents, here are some other evidence that George Donnelly is extremely aggressive and argumentative. If this one guy has a problem with so many different people, this is a huge warning sign of a toxic personality.

    Source: https://np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/jpqt4q/prove_that_george_donnelly_is_a_fraudster/

    Source: https://twitter.com/RTaylor05/status/1188571263133839361

    Notice something very subtle but very manipulative going on. When George Donnelly bashed and criticized others, he uses the words "helping" and "constructive criticism" to describe his actions. But when I pointed out his toxic behaviors (with clear evidence), he uses the words "bullying" and "gaslighting" to describe the action. By attaching such emotive words (positive emo when it's in his favor and negative emo when it's not in his favor), it is clear to me that George is a highly manipulative person. I have seen this kind of toxic behavior before and the outcome is usually pretty damaging.

    I can understand if you don't want to speak up against bad actors or toxic personalities to avoid retaliation but at the very least, please don't defend, enable or promote these people (like we had done in the past). That strategy has proven to produce very bad outcomes for us in the past.

    submitted by /u/MobTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Found an old wallet with some BTC in it that I'll never be able to retrieve thanks to fees.... Thanks to all the BCH devs for making a coin that's useable!! ��

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:49 PM PST

    North Queensland's extensive list of contractors accepting Bitcoin Cash grew today - RoofGuard begins accepting Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Lightning comedy hour

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PST

    1) /u/supersoeak is spamming /r/btc telling us how good Lightning is here:

    Try the lightning network before you knock it

    2) I ask him to prove it by sending me a small tip. He asks me to create an LN invoice so I do. He fails to send me a small tip and says it doesn't seem to work:

    doesent seem to work.

    3) Now he's asking /r/lightningnetwork why his transaction failed here, apparently when he tried to tip me he got an error "No route found" which of course he didn't tell me:

    No route found with current fee setting

    4) A user in /r/lightningnetwork is telling him to increase his Lightning fee here: Increase your fee limit? The error is rather self explanatory.

    5) /u/supersoeak says I dont wanna pay 0.3% of the transaction in fees and leaves it at that.

    Moral of the story:

    • Lightning is a failure for large transactions and small transactions alike.

    • /u/supersoeak was advertising Lightning as "don't knock it until you try it" and turns out he never tried to use it.

    submitted by /u/johnhops44
    [link] [comments]

    Once every 2 or 3 years somebody sends me some BTC. So I have to deal with this bullshit again. Imagine you had a 200 dollar bill and you give it to somebody but they receive 170 dollars, or more but might have to wait like 2 weeks and not receive anything at all

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PST

    If all you care about is "numbers go up" do you realize that you can make as much money investing in a coin that goes from $0.01 to $0.02 as BTC going from $50K to $100K ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Introducing The World-First Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Global Ambassador Athlete - In Professional Tennis

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:20 AM PST

    How I've started using Chaintip

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    First off, chaintip is awesome.

    So, my recent (small) effort to promote BCH has been to sit on the /r/trezor subreddit and whenever people make a post about their BTC tx not confirming because the fee was too low, which is plenty often, I try to troubleshoot/answer as best I can, and then I tip them in BCH.

    So far the acceptance rate hasn't been amazing, but I'm also only tipping like .50 at a time. I'm sure if I was handing out ten bucks I'd get more people claiming it. Honestly I should probably just up it to a dollar and see what happens. There's probably a psychological threshold, I just don't know how high that is.

    I'm sure one could do the same thing on other various subreddits for bitcoin wallets, but I only have so much time. But still, if I can get someone's attention for a couple minutes of my time and 50 cents I call that worth.

    Anyway, that's my tiny thing

    submitted by /u/Twoehy
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Fusion is flying today!!! BCH privacy for the win!!!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Microstrategy 52% ....

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Less banks, more Bitcoin cash

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Bitcoin cash is the right key to getting out of a corrupt system that all you are looking for is to take advantage of people.

    https://read.cash/@AlexSanchez/less-banks-more-bitcoin-cash-2e83cdff

    submitted by /u/mrmrmrbean
    [link] [comments]

    I ALSO wish noise.cash made it easier to tip.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PST

    I get why they say they don't want a web wallet but not having one is no better than reddit or Twitter with chaintip.

    I can't believe they are.missing the benefit of having a twitter like site with integrated tipping.

    submitted by /u/CompetitiveReddit
    [link] [comments]

    I used CashFusion to move 100 BCH to this address: bitcoincash:qzqjcfyrhcj6w3tlweezvcr5yhcwerspcqel93532u

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    I moved 100 BCH to the following address using Cash Fusion:

    bitcoincash:qzqjcfyrhcj6w3tlweezvcr5yhcwerspcqel93532u

    The funds are going to be the prize for a BCH puzzle I am creating. The puzzle is taking a little longer than I thought to complete, so I thought in the meantime I would post this address as a public test of Cash Fusion. Can you trace the funds to their source?

    I know I'm not supposed to recombine the funds to a single address, but for a public contest, I thought it was appropriate.

    submitted by /u/bradsengine
    [link] [comments]

    Advertising bitcoin cash on Instagram ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:13 PM PST

    Paying influencers on instagram and tik tok for bitcoin cash advertising. You don't have to go for floyd mayweather who charges $100k +.

    Some instagram pages with 100k+ followers will post anything for less than $100

    submitted by /u/MissAil
    [link] [comments]

    Any existing Android BCH Wallet libraries?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PST

    I have an idea for an app, and I would much prefer to work on prototyping out the app itself, then roll another entire wallet implementation out.

    submitted by /u/OverlordQ
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys deal with BCH haters?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    My co-worker who's also in crypto asked me what I think will perform well this year and I told him I'm a fan on BCH and I think it's currently undervalued, then the next thing what happened was he totally started hating on me and mocking me for my investment about how fast payments is the only thing BCH has going for itself and other than that that it's a total useless crypto. Im a calm guy but this was to the point that it started to piss me off. I really don't know why ppl are like this, but I know BCH community faces a lot of hate and I was wondering how you guys deal with confrontations like this?

    submitted by /u/11FREEWORLD
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash musician and online busker Kain_niaK makes some really nice groves during his improsivation sessions.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Hahaha the funniest BCH price analysis and review I've seen in a while ...quite good actually .

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I came across this BCH price analysis review on Youtube and had to share it .. funny and very informative also. As a few viewers mentioned he needs to add that BCH donation address.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--CtmWvk8o

    submitted by /u/minitoxin
    [link] [comments]

    [Onboarding] Got CoinPayments to accept BCH for their gift card - Now I need your help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    They started accepting BCH, but they require 3 confirmations for the payment to be considered "received" and the item sent to your email. Now I need to request that they accept 0 confirmations, like BitPay does.

    I'd like to provide some arguments about the security of 0 confirmation payments on BCH, and was wondering if anyone had any resources about that. Off the top of my head, I would tell them that since blocks are never full, BCH operates on a first-seen rule and there's no Replace By Fee, payments are "irreversible" / 0-conf can be considered safe. But perhaps there has been scientific research.

    Now that you're here, if you want to move a big part of your monthly spending to BCH, check out BitPay's "Pay with BitPay" browser extension / BitPay wallet for mobile, where you can buy gift cards/credit of major brands like Amazon, Ikea and tons of stores. Complement it with CoinPayments gift cards (this one requires KYC) and you can also pay your petrol at Cepsa and other petrol stations, supermarkets like Carrefour and much more. I'm already using BCH for 80% of my spending.

    submitted by /u/doramas89
    [link] [comments]

    For a sub dedicated to BTC, why are there so many BCH posts?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PST

    Poolin.com is now accepting BCH

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Hi,
    I talked with Poolin developer and persuaded them to accept BCH.
    They only used to accept segwit-coin, trxusdt CNY and USD.Now they are accepting BCH also. Poolin.com is a bitcoin & multi-cryptocurrency mining service, and they offer many other service.
    The devs were very kind and they now integrated BCH into their payment option, just 1 hour before.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Txfeedotorg
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good reddit forums to chaintip people in?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Never tried tipping people outside of r/bch. Let me see how it goes.

    submitted by /u/mrtest001
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash in Venezuela is a reality, look how you're living

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment