• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    BTC Data showing BCH made the right choices resulting in blockchain efficiency and scaling .

    BTC Data showing BCH made the right choices resulting in blockchain efficiency and scaling .


    Data showing BCH made the right choices resulting in blockchain efficiency and scaling .

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:05 PM PST

    Data showing BCH made the right choices resulting in blockchain efficiency and scaling .

    BCH can clear transaction backlogs by producing large blocks, but this doesn't mean every block needs to be large.
    Real usage data since Feb 1st shows that intermittent large block production resulting in an a daily average block size under 800kB can confirm more transactions than a capped block size.

    With a daily average block size rarely greater than 1Mb the throughput of confirmed transactions during this period regularly exceeds that of capped blocks and does it with far lower fees.

    https://preview.redd.it/v7iugoktnjl61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d539ee4a50898e46c8fbb056c9aa1e9903e43cc

    https://preview.redd.it/r1vnwzrzqjl61.png?width=1900&format=png&auto=webp&s=efbf6c757ce958a980dc711352e9fe2a016fab5c

    submitted by /u/TruthReasonOrLies
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't understand, it's honestly depressing.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PST

    I think we can say now with high confidence that we will be able to remove the unconfirmed tx chain limit from BCHN completely in May. - freetrader, lead maintainer of BCHN

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Bitcoin Cash Will Save Us (Stencil that was made but never used)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Article by general protocols sheds great light on 5 important, easy to fix limitations of BCH script. To have useful smart contracts and DeFi applications it's important these are worked on!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:25 AM PST

    After a rigorous 18 month course, I am now fully certified to use the Lightning Network!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:30 AM PST

    Bitcoin is ready. My body is ready. Can we start campaigning for our favorite establishments to accept BCH? We need to convince them that Bitcoin is ready for them.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Let's do this now. I mean right now.

    Let's contact our favorite retail establishments and let them know that Bitcoin is here to stay.

    What say you?

    submitted by /u/VideoGameDana
    [link] [comments]

    Giving tips to people doing great things for BCH really feels great. The next generation will thank us.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:28 PM PST

    I do not have much, as a relatively young guy I have lost almost everything I owned during 2014/15. Cryptsy.com robbed me of my BTCs and thousends of Darkcoin (Dash) I temporarily had on that exchange to do some trading. I believed in Bitcoin until the 2x debate. I was 100% supporting BCH right after the fork because I understood what was happening.

    Since I began my Crypto journey I have gifted dozens of BTC to friends to showcase what it can do. All of those receipients now hold more than I ever had. I have set up BCH birth paper wallets with 1BCH to both my godchilds. I gifted 0.5 BCH paper wallets to my family members and nieces on Christmas. I sent out tips to various places and used BCH wherever I could. I feel that I am a lone survivor of those guys who wants the world to be a bether place. I probably never going to be the guy who is going to be the glorious winner in crypto because I love spreading the word too much and suck at playing the market.

    During the last week I once again tipped several youtube channels, txstreet, eatbch and other supporters. I have done this many many times before, it just feels great to do.

    I am going to be a dad in a few weeks. Financially I don't have much to show for but I will create another paper wallet with most of my BCH I have left for my son. My hope is now that with the support of the true bitcoin and this amazing community; BCH will become cash for the world and will enable my son to live a better life that I was handed.

    If that should fail (I hope that i won't fail) he will still receive my unconditional love and I will teach him to take care of people around him like I do. The true Bitcoin BCH will enable us all to create a better future and a more fair financial system for everyone. This alone makes me sleep better every night and gives me hope that he will grow up in a better place.

    Thank YOU for being a part of this and doing your best to give my son a future that is better tha our present!

    submitted by /u/Huurlibus
    [link] [comments]

    Tipped my house cleaner in BCH with the Bitcoin.com shareable link. This is such a killer feature!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PST

    BitCoinRewards.com Appears to have exit scammed.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    These guys are still listed on BitCoin.com . I've had a payout pending since November. They don't reply to any messages or their livechat. Just letting everyone know before they waste time shopping with their cashback. I'm also hoping BitCoin.com will delete reference to them.

    1. The reddit user account u/BitcoinRewards has been wiped clean, with all past posts removed. I've really only seen this type of behavior with exit scams.
    2. On 31-Mar-2020, BitcoinRewards & Litecoin Foundation struck a partnership. LTC was added to BitcoinRewards.com, and BCH was actually pushed down to the bottom of the pulldown menu.
    3. After that March partnership, the BitcoinRewards Twitter account made a bunch of pro-LTC posts. Some had nothing to do with the BitcoinRewards business, and were just promoting stuff about Charlie Lee & LTC.
    4. Then the BitcoinRewards Twitter account went silent, and hasn't posted anything other than few retweets.
    5. I tried to withdraw BCH, and it's been pending for nearly 5 months (after the 90 day approval period). I used the contact mailform on BitcoinRewards.com to ask about my BCH withdrawal, but never got a response.
    submitted by /u/nexelhost
    [link] [comments]

    PayButton v1.1.0 is now live!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I am not a trader. I'm a data scientist and BCH supporter but am building a site at https://TradR.fun that aims to give trading signals (Buy=1, Sell=0) based on social media activity, sentiment and trading volume. Guess which asset has preformed the best for me over the last week?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Never forget

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Focus

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:41 PM PST

    You know digital gold, NFTs, DEFI, and all those are cool, but I´m glad we are focusing on creating peer-to-peer electronic cash for 7.7 Billion People.

    submitted by /u/estebansaa
    [link] [comments]

    Nearly $4,000 in fees to send a single Bitcoin transaction today:

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    An Ethereum and Web3-Compatible Sidechain Is Coming to Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PST

    On March 2, 2021, the average fee on the Ethereum network costs around 0.0083 ETH in gas or around $12.89 per transaction. Transaction fees of this caliber have dampened Ethereum-based decentralized finance (defi) applications and Web3 platforms. On February 23, however, crypto proponents were introduced to an alternative solution called Moeing chain. The Moeing chain project aims to provide the same benefits as Ethereum 2.0 scaling solutions but with help from the Bitcoin Cash network.

    submitted by /u/MSISWEET
    [link] [comments]

    TEAM BCH �� on TikTok (Maybe TikTok won’t ban this one) From Coinbase to Wallet - BCH Speed Test ⚡️

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PST

    We’ve created a Damxchange token on BCH, right now it’s just a rewards token for customers but I’m think we may start issuing a % of our net income to token holders in the future. Let me know if you’d like some.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Some amazing BCH and BTC stats:

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PST

    In your opinion - Which one of these two will be adopted by the masses

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Internet Intern EP: 1.5

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PST

    What Word List Does Electron Cash Use

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Hi, I have a seed that I made in electron cash a few years ago. The problem is I put it into a letter format(like writing a letter to someone, but the seed is embedded in the letter(dumb, I know)) and I forgot the mnemonic device I used to remember which words in the letter are the seed words.

    At least, that's what seems to be the case, because no matter what derivation path I use on the electron cash wallet, no bch is coming up. This was also before the bsv split, so there should some of those on this seed as well that I would like to sell and get rid of.

    I am an amateur programmer so if I could just figure out the word list that electron cash used 2 or 3 years ago, I'm guessing I could write some sort of python script to run through all the words in the letter in comparison to the word list, whether it be BIP 39 or some other one, and it wouldn't be too complex to come up with a list of potential seeds.

    submitted by /u/PoWKerSplat
    [link] [comments]

    BCH is for everyone, everywhere.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    I believe in Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    (_/) ( •_•) / >#BCH

    What do you think about target price of BCH in 2021, 2022, and so on ?

    submitted by /u/tuanpm3
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Roundup - This weeks news in Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I guess it's some sort of badge of honor. I don't know if comment history is available where you're banned but if yes you'll see the mods there can't handle when things are logical. I was having civil discussions without shilling anything ; just talking about the feasibility of LN.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment