• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, March 11, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, March 11, 2021


    Daily Discussion, March 11, 2021

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Please utilize this sticky thread for all general Bitcoin discussions! If you see posts on the front page or /r/Bitcoin/new which are better suited for this daily discussion thread, please help out by directing the OP to this thread instead. Thank you!

    If you don't get an answer to your question, you can try phrasing it differently or commenting again tomorrow.

    Join us in the r/Bitcoin Chatroom!

    Please check the previous discussion thread for unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/rBitcoinMod
    [link] [comments]

    "Bitcoin Preferred" for an ocean front home in Florida

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    She was explaining Bitcoin to us when it was only $20 and we didn't listen!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:57 AM PST

    I sold GME to buy bitcoin

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Why? Because the stock market is not decentralized.

    Sure, I switched from robinhood to etrade, but GUESS WHAT...even e-trade blocked trading.

    The curruption isn't the company, it's the system.

    So I gained $900 and bought cryptotendies with the total investment.

    submitted by /u/Seven_Swans7
    [link] [comments]

    Peter Schiff: "My son @SpencerKSchiff went all in on #Bitcoin .."

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:10 AM PST

    Peter Schiff: "My son @SpencerKSchiff went all in on #Bitcoin .."

    https://preview.redd.it/6zqt415hxcm61.png?width=574&format=png&auto=webp&s=af353c21658e928356eb5ed0f20effa6dd84cd0e

    https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1369695876726276106

    HIS OWN SON!? SON, HOW COULD YOU!!! :)

    It's tweets like this that convince me: this is all a show somehow maximizing profits for someone. well, at least it's entertaining...

    submitted by /u/Solid-Context-7623
    [link] [comments]

    2.0722 Bitcoin

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Want the ultimate lesson in weak hands? Listen. Really listen. Realize this could be you. I had 2.0722 BTC. I was so worried about getting my money back after investing $9000 at 11,300 that after the bounce back, despite KNOWING the halving would cause insane prices, I sold everything at $11,400.

    I could have $110,000 right now, and be a solid THREE AND A HALF YEARS ahead of where I am in terms of savings. That isn't casual saving money, thats saving EVERYTHING I have to save, with absolutely NO discretionary spending. When you have a gut feeling, don't you dare fucking go against it.

    On some level I hate myself for this, because I knew and saved for 4 years because I KNEW this would happen, and I still passed it up. Don't be afraid, be excited that you don't know where things could go because they could be so much better than what you think is possible.

    submitted by /u/Wit2020
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption Is A Highly Charged Debate – Who’s Right?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Found myself habitually checking the BTC price, so I created an Apple Shortcut that makes me wait 15 seconds before I can open Luno

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:11 AM PST

    I make laser engraved posters and thought you guys might like this!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Bitcoin now accepted as payment for properties in the Canary Islands

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:05 AM PST

    BTC Art

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PST

    BTC Art

    Asked a friend of mine who paints old weird decrepit machines to make me one about bitcoin. He had no idea whatsoever about what bitcoin was or meant. After some research he came up with this. What do you think?

    https://preview.redd.it/clkvxq3sz9m61.jpg?width=1398&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9facd108ae602ad4cf1d502efa8a0640df129819

    submitted by /u/cachetazo
    [link] [comments]

    Nervous newbies are taking profits while long-term BTC investors hodl strong

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:09 AM PST

    ⚡ Lightning Thursday! March 11, 2021: Explore the Lightning Network!⚡

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:16 PM PST

    The lightning network is a second-layer solution on top of the Bitcoin blockchain that enables quick, cheap and scalable Bitcoin payments.

    Here is the place to discuss and learn more about lightning!

    Ask your questions about lightning

    Provide reviews, feedback, comparisons of LN apps, services, websites etc

    Learn about new LN features, development, apps

    Link to good quality resources (articles, wikis etc)

    Resources:

    submitted by /u/rBitcoinMod
    [link] [comments]

    Swiss Retailers to Introduce Bitcoin Gift Cards

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:33 AM PST

    JPMorgan To Launch Cryptocurrency Exposure Basket With 11 'Bitcoin Stocks' Including MicroStrategy And Square!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Who else is dropping there 1400 dollar stimi into Bitcoin?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Hello I'm a 25 y/o that has a good amount in savings and currently thinking my best bet is to start investing this extra money into Bitcoin... thoughts? I heard people talking about putting there original stimi into Bitcoin and have profited massively. Is there some truth to this? Could the process this time around be just as profitable considering how everything is evolved here in the US? Money is dirty and nobody seems to want to touch it(COVID-19), transferring passively without touch is a clean future. Not to mention doesn't it cost natural resources to go down like paper(trees), inefficient if you ask me.

    submitted by /u/Huntermichigan
    [link] [comments]

    In it for the long haul.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PST

    I bought my first bitcoin at 35k just for a quick in and out but after doing further research into what bitcoin's purpose actually is I've decided to HODL. Cheers to the next 10 years boys!

    submitted by /u/Emitch444
    [link] [comments]

    Israeli Pension Giant Put $100M Into Grayscale Bitcoin Trust: Report

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PST

    This is the Bitcoin Subreddit

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:48 PM PST

    I've seen entirely too many posts and comments today that are obviously trying to shill 'NFTs', and where those comments and posts are very obviously vote manipulated.

    This is a Bitcoin focused subreddit and the discussion should be about Bitcoin.

    If you want to discuss shitcoins, and why you think transferring ownership of freely duplicatable digital content on a blockchain for $1000's of dollars no one is going to pay is relevant in any way, go to the cryptocurrency subreddit.

    If on the other hand you want to make a post about how Bitcoin is a revolution, and all other shitcoins are only a stepwise improvement on an already existing system where decentralization is arguably only slightly better than the current state of things, then that makes sense to post here.

    submitted by /u/ElephantGlue
    [link] [comments]

    Fake posts being upvoted encouraging people to sell

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PST

    You cant fool me with these lame bot posts... "I've just sold I've bought a house" "I've just sold I bought my dream "car yadda yadda I call BS on these posts lots of them from very new accounts....

    Bitcoin is the most value asset in the world. Don't be fooled, Or convinced to to sell by anyone. Hold tight 100k isn't even the beginning 🚀

    I'm all in, might not be much but you'll never convince my .34936950 BTC

    submitted by /u/vicgsports
    [link] [comments]

    “Why didn’t I listen to myself?”, Says influencer who promoted Bitcoin for $20 in 2011

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PST

    According to Kraken Intelligence, market participants continue to come to market, load up their bags & move their Bitcoin into storage.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:57 AM PST

    I hope, in the future, that one of us hodlers receives an email from a Nigerian prince willing to send an absurd amount of fiat for your bitcoins, and it ironically won't be a scam but a very legitimate offer ����✌️��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Paypal holding my bitcoin cashout for 21 days

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Excuse by u/paypal is $8000 is "such a large amount" they need to hold on to my money for upto 21 days. Do not buy bitcoin through Paypal.

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad2198
    [link] [comments]

    Leading Israeli Asset Manager Pours $100 Million Into Bitcoin

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment