• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, February 28, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, February 28, 2021


    Daily Discussion, February 28, 2021

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Please utilize this sticky thread for all general Bitcoin discussions! If you see posts on the front page or /r/Bitcoin/new which are better suited for this daily discussion thread, please help out by directing the OP to this thread instead. Thank you!

    If you don't get an answer to your question, you can try phrasing it differently or commenting again tomorrow.

    Join us in the r/Bitcoin Chatroom!

    Please check the previous discussion thread for unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/rBitcoinMod
    [link] [comments]

    My wife is my best market indicator

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Been in the space since 2017. Lost a lot of cash then started learning. Hodl is the way my friends. Interestingly my wife seems to be the best indicator of the market to the general public. Whenever she asks me 'how's the bitcoin doing?' I answer "why?" And she's like 'elon something,' or 'i read its up, what's it worth?' I know its time to expect a dip.

    Conversely when she says ' I heard it crashed again, should have sold ' I know its time to buy. Its hilarious. Its like having public sentiment in my house.

    submitted by /u/bernardkay
    [link] [comments]

    Energy usage of Bitcoin compared to others

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Mayor FrancisSuarez, who wants Miami to embrace BTC, pushes back on Yellen calling it “extremely inefficient”: “It doesn't surprise me at all that a Treasury secretary would find a decentralized potential currency to be hostile to a currency that they control.”

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Ex-CIA economics expert gave me bitcoin advice today...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    He said: "the thing is, with Bitcoin, you can't view it as an investment such as a stock, like the common person. Instead, You have to view it as owning land.

    Instead of cashing it out, place loans against it. This way, you don't lose your coin, and can instead weigh how to minimize land loss through manageable smaller debts. This ensures the volatility can still chance its way into your hands".

    Thought that was really interesting

    submitted by /u/Congregator
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Art Mondays ���� Just HODL // My first legit Bitcoin art piece. Show me that love.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PST

    Miami pushes Bitcoin with proposal to pay workers in crypto

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Bitcoin blessed ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:12 PM PST

    I simply do not feel comfortable talking to anyone I know about this nor do I think anyone I know could relate. My hope is someone here understands.

    This recent crypto correction has put me near 30% off the top of my portfolio... and this is by far the most money I've ever had in my life.

    And what I can't believe is that I can still fall asleep at night and make it to the gym in the morning. How am I numb to my portfolio swinging more money than I've made in my entire life.... in a matter of a couple days. I feel blessed to say the least. 🙏

    submitted by /u/Geee-Bee
    [link] [comments]

    Current BTC Situation

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Jim Cramer says Gamestop should buy Bitcoin

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    TL;DR - Jim Cramer says that GME should issue $1B in new stock, take the money and buy Bitcoin, and become a 5000 store franchise of crypto. This could mean they pay you in crypto, you pay them in crypto.........Jim even says that maybe GME has games where you can win prizes in crypto. Perhaps he also means it could be like a crypto services of sorts, maybe they get into storing crypto or who knows what...............it's honestly not a bad idea. I mean, if they did anything remotely like this, it would be a solid move for BTC. Thoughts?

    https://bitcointicker.co/stamp/btc/usd/1hr/

    submitted by /u/bfeeny
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets crash 20% but analysts predict new record highs

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Cathie Wood Rebuts Janet Yellen's Bitcoin Concerns Over Energy Usage & Illicit Use

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:45 PM PST

    a reminder for the newbies

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    bitcoin never sleeps, but we still need to.

    i know it can be hard not to look at BTC price during the day, afternoon, evenings, heck even to wake up just to look at the price, but everyone needs a break.

    disconnect for digital for a while

    submitted by /u/gameboyfella
    [link] [comments]

    Today I did for my brother something that nobody did for me

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    So today is my brother's 13th birthday.He is pretty tech savvy and he looks up to me a lot so I did what someone never did for me on my 13th birthday.I bought him $50 worth of BTC and gave him his very first bitcoin address.Considering I am now 21,if someone bought me this amount in 2013 and taught me what bitcoin and crypto is all about,I would now be in the 5-digit mark,just from that $50 alone. So for anyone out there with younger relatives,give them the gift of bitcoin.They will definitely appreciate it sooner or later.

    submitted by /u/TheCreepNextDoor
    [link] [comments]

    Price going to Mars confirmed.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Elderly neighbor asked me how to buy bitcoin

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    I think we're in the endgame boys.

    submitted by /u/Ser_Bron
    [link] [comments]

    Morgan Stanley: Why Crypto Is Coming Out of the Shadows

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    E-Commerce Giant Rakuten Now Lets Users Shop With Bitcoin

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:21 AM PST

    When in doubt just zoom out, HODLers never loose.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:36 AM PST

    We understand that not many of the new comers have experienced these corrections. As you've heard time and time again 25 - 40% corrections in this space during a bull market are absolutely normal. It is easy to go back in history and say "should have bought here or I should have sold there"

    Manage your risk properly and consider taking profits if you are sitting on life changing amounts but know that Bitcoin is here to stay and you are still early to the party.

    submitted by /u/Ramiboyyy
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure if it’s a ���� thing but.... it seems people forget that other countries utilize BTC as currency and not a hedge ����‍♂️

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:09 AM PST

    The point is BTC will always fluctuate typically on the upside of things. anyways I'm a stupid 🦍 what do I know.

    submitted by /u/BitcoiNbullQ
    [link] [comments]

    Attention anyone who bought bitcoin and now is worried about the end of the bull run, pleass check out this.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Hedge funds manipulate all markets, cryptocurrency included. They have for decades now and it won’t stop, don’t let them shake you out with they’re manipulation

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Jim Cramer Gave an Interview in 2006 on how the Hedge Funds Manipulate the Markets

    "What's important when you're in that hedge fund mode, is to not do anything remotely truthful. Because the truth is so against your view, that it's important to create a new view, to create a fiction."

    "Then you call the (Wall Street) Journal and get the bozo reporter in Research in Motion and you would feed that (rival) Palm's got a killer it's going to give away. These are all the things you must do on a day like today, and if you're not doing it, maybe you shouldn't be in the game."

    "It might cost me $15 million or $20 million to knock RIM down but it would be fabulous because it would beleaguer all the moron longs who are also keying on Research in Motion."

    "A lot of times when I was short at my hedge fund ... meaning I needed (a stock) down, I would create a level of activity beforehand that could drive the futures. It's a fun game and it's a lucrative game."

    "Who cares about the fundamentals? The great thing about the market is that it has nothing to do with the actual stocks."

    Jim Cramer, hedge fund manager from 1987-2001, Dec 2006

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Dig_247
    [link] [comments]

    Only 83 BTC were traded last week in Venezuela using LocalBitcoin (lowest since July 2016). That amount was 7,299,000,000,000 Bs. (Venezuelan currency). Right now one BTC reached 84,000,000,000 Bs. Monthly minimim wage at 1.25 USD.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Hi guys happy hodling and trading! Hope you are doing ok.

    As I always explain, I'm a Venezuelan "living" here.

    Lower volume in BTC but still around 5-6 million USD weekly, that is way, it is constant in USD not BTC. So many years since we are under 100 BTC weekly, I think some people that use LocalBitcoin are moving to Binance, that is just my explanation without any proof.

    People that usually trade are mostly miners, people sending remittances and store owners getting rid of their bolivares and even the goverment/military as well. Considering the low minimum wage, forget that people using crypto, it is impossible for them.

    If you want to know something ask me anything. Here the economy is a mess, so many poor people and a lot of people surviving! I have gotten even puntual work from some redditors since I started posting here, what a great community.

    And MOONS (cryptocurrency subreddit), wow, have helped me a lot (Sadly I have to cash out).

    Sources:

    https://www.usefultulips.org/combined_VES_Page.html

    https://www.caracaschronicles.com/

    https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins/VES/BTC

    https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/ves/

    submitted by /u/WorkingLime
    [link] [comments]

    Willy Woo breaks down Bitcoin major support levels - Short-term price target: $92k

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    If bitcoins were distributed using the current global distribution of wealth, 99.9% of people would have $21.74 worth of bitcoins, and people in the top .001% would have 0.73 bitcoins each.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment