• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Litecoin The 10 Commandments of Cryptocurrency

    Litecoin The 10 Commandments of Cryptocurrency


    The 10 Commandments of Cryptocurrency

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:49 PM PST

    check out the new addition to CNBC

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Promoting Simply : In second hand on craiglist : put that you accept bitcoin / litecoin

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Litecoin is Sound Internet Money

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    1. Portable - yes
    2. Durable - yes, one of the top coins since Oct 2011
    3. Divisible - yes
    4. Scarce - yes, 84 million supply limite
    5. Generally accepted - yes, already in majority of exchanges and Paypal.
    6. FUNGIBLE - yes, soon with MWEB

    Now, how many of these traits apply to the coins listed on the 1st page of Coinmarketcap? This is just a reminder for me every time I feel like selling some LTC for other fancy DeFi projects or whatever. Thought I would share with you all as a reminder too.

    submitted by /u/goguemah
    [link] [comments]

    Posts about Litecoin in February 2017 sound exactly the same as many posts today. We all know how that story ended in ‘17. ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:18 PM PST

    How do I recover my coins?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    As the title says, I had some LTC and forgot about it.

    Today I remembered, got the wallet and added the wallet.dat file I had over the one that comes standard. But the balance still shows 0.

    If I search on blockcypher for my initial transaction, I can find it and all the coins are still there, showing as "unspent". How can I recover them to my wallet?

    submitted by /u/HolyGigi
    [link] [comments]

    Any source about technical details of Litecoin mining?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Hi,

    Where can I find a resource about the protocol, hash functions, data formats and other parts involved in mining Litecoin? Something like "http://www.righto.com/2014/02/bitcoin-mining-hard-way-algorithms.html"

    submitted by /u/somebody314
    [link] [comments]

    Transaction stuck?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Is it normal for a transaction to be holding for more than 5 hours? through blockchair

    submitted by /u/MasterBubi1
    [link] [comments]

    Lending pools with interest earned from purchases??

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Can someone explain this to me how one goes about doing this?

    submitted by /u/Nlondon83
    [link] [comments]

    Back in the day

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Litecoin was always offered as a secondary payment option. Has that changed?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Ad_9128
    [link] [comments]

    Is litecoin a security?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:16 AM PST

    Some claims that there is only 2 that isn't a security, bitcoin and Ethereum. But when looking as the CRC ratings, monero and litecoin has the best ratings. But I want to confirm with y'all.

    Link of the CRC: https://www.cryptoratingcouncil.com/asset-ratings

    submitted by /u/albarazanji
    [link] [comments]

    Internet data usage and litecoin mining on my laptop

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:13 PM PST

    I want to know what will be the internet data usage per day if I use my Acer laptop (i7, 8 GB ram) to mine Litecoin. How much litecoin can I mine per month? Electricity is included in my rent so I am not worried about it.

    submitted by /u/Global_Maize_8944
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone using Mustard?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:44 PM PST

    I have been playing with the Mustard Wallet and Coinjoin, but it does not seem to have too many registered peers etc. Seems like a great solution for privacy but not much real uptake?

    Any comments out there????

    submitted by /u/hashratez
    [link] [comments]

    Let us not forget such Doge Commandments

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment