• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/08/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/08/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/08/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hello! It's Tuesday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread.

    You can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP here.

    Before posting, read the r/Ripple rules on the sidebar and also check out the thread containing helpful links: https://redd.it/7l94ng

    If you see any rule-breaking content, please report by contacting the moderator team modmail

    We now have an official discord channel dedicated to r/Ripple: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    This channel is also used for r/XRP. While there are rules to follow, it will be a more relaxed environment where

    you can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP. The channel is not affiliated with Ripple the company.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    XRP / Spark Airdrop Megathread

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Being that we are less than 1 week away from the snapshot, perhaps we can get a pinned megathread going on this page with info about the upcoming spark token air drop?

    This can serve as a central hub for info on flare network, how the air drop will work, steps for receiving the air drop, and news of supporting exchanges.

    "Spark is the native token of the Flare Network, a system meant to bring Ethereum-like functionality to the XRP Ledger."

    What is Flare Networks? https://flare.ghost.io/theflarenetwork/

    How do I prepare to receive the Spark token from a personal wallet?

    Info on receiving the Spark Token

    A tool/guide for preparing you non-custodial(personal) wallet to claim your share of the Spark Token

    How do I receive the airdrop if my XRP is on an exchange?

    Certain exchanges will take care of claiming the Spark Token and distributing to your account for you.

    List of supporting exchanges

    When is the claim snapshot?

    December 12, 2020 00:00 AM UTC. More specifically "The first validated XRP ledger with a timestamp greater than or equal to 00:00 GMT on 12th December 2020" source

    How long after the snapshot do I have to claim my spark tokens?

    After the snapshot, you will have 6 months to add your Flare Network address to the message key field of your xrp account in order to claim the spark tokens.

    "If you self custody, the method of claiming the Spark token is simply to set the Message Key field on your XRP Ledger address to your Flare address... To claim Spark you must do this by 6 months of the snapshot date." source

    When will Spark Token be distributed?

    Q1 - Q2 2021 ( contributed by u/TinyAcornsMightyOaks)

    More info on the air drop:

    A visual guide to claiming Spark (FLR)

    Claim FAQs

    I will add more to this as I see helpful info/ common questions added in the comments.

    submitted by /u/valle1931
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin and XRP Whales Ignite, Moving $936,000,000 in Crypto – Are Investors Preparing for Flare's Big Airdrop?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Spain's 2nd Largest Bank BBVA Will Offer Cryptocurrency Trading

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Flare Networks: Revolutionizing Smart Contracts

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Ripple Just Partnered with This Australian Public Company

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    America's Biggest Exchange Announces Support for XRP Fork Flare

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Ripple Partners with Australian Payments Firm to Expand in Southeast Asia

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Flare Network and Spark Simply explained. Watch to see how Ripple/XRP fits in.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    XRP Ledger Just Reached Significant Milestone

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    ILP Torrent - Web(Monetization)Torrent for Creators

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Flare Airdrop?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I bought a bunch of crypto back in 2017, followed it into 2018, and since then just put it away onto a nano ledger and am playing the long game and not following the day to day. So I just saw that there is Flare airdrop that is occurring for those that have XRP? Can someone explain to me what I need to do to receive it? I am sorry if this has been discussed numerous times, I cant find anything answering my all my questions and after enough looking I thought I would ask the experts here.

    Basically I am asking what do I need to do? I have X amount of XRP on a nano ledger. What steps do I need to take to allow myself to participate in the Flare airdrop. Can I just keep my XRP on my ledger? I like the idea of not having to move it around multiple times, but if I have to, what is the simplest way(fewest steps) to do it?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/D00MGENIE
    [link] [comments]

    Crypto Analyst Says XRP Ready to Rip – Here's the New Target From Credible Crypto

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment