• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/04/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/04/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/04/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hello! It's Friday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread.

    You can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP here.

    Before posting, read the r/Ripple rules on the sidebar and also check out the thread containing helpful links: https://redd.it/7l94ng

    If you see any rule-breaking content, please report by contacting the moderator team modmail

    We now have an official discord channel dedicated to r/Ripple: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    This channel is also used for r/XRP. While there are rules to follow, it will be a more relaxed environment where

    you can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP. The channel is not affiliated with Ripple the company.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    SEC Announces Office Focused on Innovation and Financial Technology (Great news for XRP)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Legendary SimCity Creator Part of Ripple's $100,000,000 Push to Bring XRP to Gaming

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Ripple Chief Says US Customers Waiting for Clarity Before Using XRP Remittance Platform

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Why do you have ripple?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    So a few years back I started reading upon cryptos and ripple (xrp) was the one that gained my trust. So I bought the coins next to some bitcoin.

    Now a few years later nothing happened. And on this sub I see comments like "to the mooooon" and "lambo time"

    And I am just wondering how this works. Is every body here rich? Because let's say the coin costs €0.50 and I buy for €1000. Which seems more money that most of us can miss and when I talk to other "normal" people investing in cryptos the max amount usually is around €1000. So you have now 2000 coins. And let's say they rise like hell and it turns out it even reaches €10 per coin. You now have €20.000.

    I mean is that what people get exited about or am I missing something here? Because that amount of money is not to get exited sbout like how people do.

    So either I am missing something or people here all have €10000 spend on these coins because o my them it would possibly create a life changing edpierience.

    I am just figuring out if I would be better of buying 1 crypto coin and hope it will sky rocket because if that happens the profit is more.

    But from everything I read about xrp I don't see this thing go pass €10 before I die of old age.

    I am not disrespectful to the xrp but I am starting to feel it's all a fairytail and people here (or on any cryptosub) have way to much hopes and dream and hold on to the "one day I'll be rich" thought to much.

    I sincerely dont get it because even if ripple will rise, a Lamborghini will never be bought from a few ripples or any other coin besides bitcoin so that can't be it right? Is that what people think?

    I sincerely don't get it and hope somebody can explain this to me because the realistic amount of profit from this coin if it rises to me is not very exciting.
    Even if you would spend let's say €5000.

    Thanks in advance and I really hope I am missing s very important piece of the puzzle that makes me exited for crypto again.

    submitted by /u/a_lot_of_aaaaaas
    [link] [comments]

    Will Newton support the flare drop?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Been using Newton exchange in Canada. No news, I've emailed them today asking.

    I don't wish to transfer to ndax but I may have to. Any advice or info?

    submitted by /u/pancakeman69xxx
    [link] [comments]

    Ripple Executive Says XRP Community Could Force Ripple to Burn Massive Crypto Holdings

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Kraken and Spark Airdrop

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Has anyone heard any new information from Kraken with their participation with the spark airdrop? I've been searching but haven't found any new info. Just hoping i didn't miss anything.

    submitted by /u/imchesterbro
    [link] [comments]

    Revealed: Which of the 10 Biggest Cryptos Performed Best in November - CoinMarketCap Blog

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Error during flare setup with nano s

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Hello fellow hodlers ! Yesterday is finally decided to setup my nano s for the flare airdrop.

    I was following the instructions given by Wietse using the Xrptoolkit. Everything was going oke till i got to the point where i have to connect and verify with my nano s on the xrptoolkit, i got some connection problems ( there were some message screens popping up about connections and info what i was doing) but eventually it somehow connected and i got into the xrptoolkit where you have to add the messagekey and update it, this was creating a error also. looking back in the xrptoolkit main page on the left, i could see my flare adress. does this mean the setup was done correctly somehow despite the errors and is there a way to verify if my setup is correct and ready for the airdrop ? later i was thinking that my internet security program was trying to block the setup ? Anyone with some similar problems ?

    submitted by /u/saawan77
    [link] [comments]

    Is Algorand A serious threat to Ripple and XRP?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I am a long time holder of XRP since 2016/2017 and wholeheartedly believe in what Ripple is doing however, I have been doing some research in the defi space and came across Algorand. I'm concerned they may be a "faster, better, cheaper" option to Ripple. Should we be worried?

    submitted by /u/UpstreamSteve
    [link] [comments]

    How free trading brokerages make money off you trading crypto

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Best APP To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment