• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/03/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/03/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/03/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hello! It's Thursday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread.

    You can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP here.

    Before posting, read the r/Ripple rules on the sidebar and also check out the thread containing helpful links: https://redd.it/7l94ng

    If you see any rule-breaking content, please report by contacting the moderator team modmail

    We now have an official discord channel dedicated to r/Ripple: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    This channel is also used for r/XRP. While there are rules to follow, it will be a more relaxed environment where

    you can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP. The channel is not affiliated with Ripple the company.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Brad Garlinghouse Interview, Regulatory Clarity CNN

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    ripple ceo on cnn

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Ripple Planning Aggressive Expansion of XRP Remittance Platform in 2021

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:28 AM PST

    AnchorUSD supports Flare airdrop. Earn interest on your XRP while you wait for the snapshot

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Best Exchange For US Customers? (Thoughts On BitStamp vs Kraken)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering what's your guy's thoughts on Bitstamp vs kraken?

    I originally bought most my XRP on Bitstamp 4 years ago and been sitting on them since then with my Nano wallet so I'm kind of out of the loop on which exchange has kept up with the times.

    I want to keep some of my XRP on my nano and the rest on an exchange so I can quickly sell some when needed during the Flare Drop.

    BONUS QUESTION: Has anyone used Nano Live for trading? And if so what were the fees like?

    submitted by /u/WestFord007
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using Xumm wallet getting asked for a passphrase they weren't asked to create?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Tried sending some XRP, but from the Xumm app it asked for a "Pass Phrase" that I don't remember being asked for or writing down when I created the Xumm account.
    I know there is a
    1: Log-in password (Like any other log-in password, whatever)
    2: string numbers: ( 8 Rows of numbers, A through H)
    3: An app "Passcode" (6 numerals)

    Now, right when I try to send some coin, I get asked for a pass phrase. Neither my log in password, nor my "app passcode" appear to work and I am a little confused.
    Can anyone offer some direction?
    Thanks!
    MB

    submitted by /u/MonsterBongos
    [link] [comments]

    "Confidence in Ripple just about to get rewarded with the latest Community Program"

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:41 AM PST

    I got that email. That email was from no-reply@sellpy.se. I clicked the link and then realized that it is not from Ripple. I am concerned that the email might be compromised by clicking the link. Is there anything that I can do?

    submitted by /u/ArastraderoRd
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Bittrex is onboard for the Flare drop

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    ECB Chief: Bitcoin and Crypto Assets Too Volatile, Illiquid, and Speculative for Payments

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    About the Spark airdrop?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Does the air drop exchange your xrp with spark token? For example, to start i have 10 xrp. After the air drop, i have 10 spark and 0 xrp? Or is it after, i get 10 spark and still have my 10 xrp?

    submitted by /u/imchesterbro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment